Red pill me about South Korea and its relationships with their neighbours

Red pill me about South Korea and its relationships with their neighbours
Do they hate China? Still butthurt over Japan? Or just memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4696222/
youtu.be/41Dp7Q-SM1Y
nytimes.com/2017/03/09/world/asia/china-lotte-thaad-south-korea.html?_r=0
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/02/28/asia-pacific/china-threatens-boycotts-south-korea-missile-defense-decision/#.WNFCo_kpyM8
youtube.com/watch?v=Qlh6daleup0
youtube.com/watch?v=163OKUCeNS8
youtube.com/watch?v=aDBq_EOR7C8
youtube.com/watch?v=LdqtN9AO6YM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're just some fucking communists.

We are doing well. I mean, for an awkward,watered-down japanese clone.

We're okay. Theres going to be an election soon. So it'll be interesting to see how that goes.

Koreans have a mixed relationship with China. Historically, China was the Big Brother, the source of a lot of high culture that the Koreans adapted from. But they've also has their history of wars against one another.

Many if not most South Koreans over the age of 30 have immense loathing towards Japan. The younger generations who grew up on Japanese media seem to have a more nuanced view. They dislike what Japan did in the past, but they don't condemn modern Japanese for it.

I've heard that the leftists are on rise, is that right?

Yes.
They are most likely to win the next election. Though I personally don't trust the Korean left.

the current reaction of chinese about THAAD was kinda hilarious

How are these leftists positions towards north korea?

What have they done? Just complain?

Growing hatred towards China and Chinese. Japan hate has somewhat subsided a bit.

>boycott on some korean companies
>anti-korean riots
>complete shutdown of orginized tourism to korea
hmm

In the most simplest of terms, the leftists want to reconcile with North Korea, essentially, they want to have a kind of "sunshine-policy" instead of being more "harsh" on North Korea.

>no more kpop in China

dont you see them as the same nation as you are?

We do, its just that every time someone gives them money or tries to help them, they just create more nuclear bombs.

Ideally, we wouldn't want to harm them, but in my opinion, the only way to stop them is to wring them dry.

>tfw no Kim Jong Un oppa to sarang you

btw, a little off topic but, how are things going in the netherlands these days?

I heard that the election will determine of South Korea goes for or against THAAD, meaning if it will align closer with China or USA. Is that correct?

Good old same chingu. People complaining about everything yet nothing will be done.

yes but we have brains so we do know that usa need us anyway but we want to sell our products to the subhuman chinks at same time

America is concerned with its own security, and have already deployed the THAAD. China have applied sanction against us. North Korea is showing itself to be insane.

I don't think we'll be on friendly terms with China for awhile.

What's goes on here?

Korea was improved by Japanese Empire. Prove me wrong.

Do you guys believe that the North Korean issue will be solved any time soon?
Do you expect a reunification within your lifetime?

Watch this movie
imdb.com/title/tt4696222/

>Solved anytime soon?
Probably not.
>Within your lifetime?
Hopefully.

Actually, wasn't Germany also divided? Didn't you guys have East Berlin? One problem of possible unification is dealing with re-integration into society, so how did Germany do that with East Germany?

dokdo is...

Well, our reunification was easier, because East Germany was not nearly as bad as North Korea (in fact, East Germany was probably the most wealthy communist state).
All in all, our reunification worked pretty well, since the people of East and West Germany were still pretty similar, but it was a high tax burden for the West, and even today, East Germany is not entierly at the same level as the West

I don't think that sourth koreans would like that desu
Assimilate all those north koreans would be very hard

What about political differences?

Yes those guys are brainwashed beyond belief.
And the amount of money it would cost would dwarf the unification of Germany.

The system in the East had very little support in the population, so political differences wasn't really a problem.
To Eastern Germans, the wealth as seen in Western Germany was far more important than any political ideology

a rightful serbian claim

They are butthurt and turbo jelly of North Koreas prosperity.

Goddamit. I've been trying to find some ways to make reunification viable.

I know everyone thinks its a bad idea, but reunification does come with some benefits, and most importantly, I think it'll have a good effect on the psyche of the average Korean, you'know. A lot of people talk about how re-unification is economically disadvantageous and thats true, but there's more of a reason than that for reunification.

Personally, I think reunification is gonna be really tough on Korea, and not only because of the economical aspect.
Just think of an the countless horrific crimes that are commited in North Korea, persecuting all of those will be a juridical nightmare.

To revive the old Joseon state?

Well, yeah. Obviously. But on the other hand, leaving North Korea be continuously be North Korea is going to cause everyone problems. It would be in South Korea's and the world's interest to see the North Korean regime gone, and have them re-integrated, instead of them becoming another Chinese proxy or rogue nation.

Also, if i remember correctly, after the fall of the Nazis in World War 2, wasn't there a lot of trials for war criminals. I'd assume if reunification happened something similar to that would take place.

Don't count on the ruling class being served justice.
Honestly the only way North Korea could dissolve is if the Chinese don't want it anymore, and they seem to be wanting it less and less

Well, every generation its been "Oh yeah, by the time you become 20 reunification will happen and you won't need to be conscripted" then you get conscripted. Repeat cycle into infinity.

But, I guess our chance will come sooner than later, it seems with how the world is working these days.

youtu.be/41Dp7Q-SM1Y
is KARD popular in Korea?

How bad is conscription in Korea?

>anti-Korean riots
Source?
Because that didn't happen you lying fucking gook.

nytimes.com/2017/03/09/world/asia/china-lotte-thaad-south-korea.html?_r=0
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/02/28/asia-pacific/china-threatens-boycotts-south-korea-missile-defense-decision/#.WNFCo_kpyM8

Eh... It's like a shot. It's something you have to get over with eventually as a citizen. Depending upon your luck you may get a slightly more lenient officer, but, I mean, your still wasting 2 years of your life.

People don't like conscription generally, but seeing as we're still technically in a state of war with North Korea, it makes sense why it has to happen.

>

La palabra importante
"RIOTS"

Debes leer un poco antes escribes.

Why aren't you posting on ilbe right now?

Were you an iljin during your highschool days?

some chinese destroy korean car because they think that is ''loving country''

>anti-korean riots

I haven't read or seen anything about this
Are gooks unable to read? Or do you not know what that word means?

Because I don't like using accounts. I normally just lurk.

>one retarded person
>one car
That's not a riot you dumb lying gook

There's still differences, the eastern states are still the poorest except for Berlin even though they get money from the west.

However, as that guy said the differences were never as big as in korea.

t. ching chang chung

So you are admittedly right-wing shuti-in living with your parents today?

Nah. I'm not a complete right-winger. I'd like to think I'm a centrist.

You sound like a butthurt lying gook actually.

The guy who posted about the chinese riots is a different gookanon.

not a one retarded person
it is one group of people
They held a anti korea demonstration
and destroy car
they call themselves Communist Youth League(中国共产主义青年团)

are you chinese?

The same who destroyed Japanese cars and protested around Japanese factories when they denied warcrimes?

Are koreans offended by the word "gook"?

And if I am does that change something?

And noMe in Madrid Moncloa station 5 minutes ago

Then he is a butthurt lying gook

Yeah, their basically a reincarnation of the previous Red Guards.

I am just wondering why you are so emotionally invested in this topic
Also, how did you end up in Spain?

[Citation needed]

You literally stated
"A person"

Either back up your claim or fuck yourself gook

You don't like Korea/Koreans?

Most Koreans don't even know what the word "Gook" even means.

>end up

What? Do you have eyes? Use them to look at my face.

Your so blind you might just be asian yourself. Can't fucking see

>butthurt
I posted only two
why do you think so?
and I dont lying

wow you are really rude
i hope not all chinese are as rude as you

I guess that only korean/americans get offended by that

A picture in gookspeak of a broken car is
not a source you stupid motherfucker.

Pretty much.
I'd assume that "gook" is also probably used less than "jap" or "chink" just because there are less of us anyways.

Worst Korea will be the demise of Asia.

Just look at how they shaped kawaii culture (j-pop) into americanized slutfests (k-pop).

With the lefties winning next election and the Olympics coming to Japan, it will be only a matter of time until the Big One wipes away any hope for chingchongs to remain unscathed by SJWs.

Unless, of course, the West gets its shit together before SK manages to join the degenerate club.

So if a few spaniards out of 45 million break a Ford car and protest America, is it an anti-American riot?

No they said 'lotte( korean company thaad related ) declared war to china so they leave china
and after demo
they destroy korean car

Bump.

So who will be the new pres? Ban Ki Moon?

he has resigned
maybe moon jae in will be next president

Japs and Chinks have no emotions or individuality. They all act like they are part of a collective hivemind and can't voice their opinions like Koreans can do. They scheme and try to deceive 100% of the time too. Everything they do they calculate out like robotic insect borgs

corrected a post perhaps?

yes muhng friendo

youtube.com/watch?v=Qlh6daleup0
youtube.com/watch?v=163OKUCeNS8
youtube.com/watch?v=aDBq_EOR7C8
youtube.com/watch?v=LdqtN9AO6YM

Nobody really wants Korean reunification.

>China would have to deal with millions of refugees
>South Korea would have to spend untold billions to reconstruct and integrate the North's population
>also the South Korean military really doesn't want it because without North Korea, they'd have no conceivable enemy on the horizon and no justification for their annual budget

Actually China is increasingly realizing that North Korea is a liability, especially because it justifies a continued US military presence in East Asia.

>South Korea would have to spend untold billions to reconstruct and integrate the North's population
That's almost impossible
Not worth at all

It would take at least 50 years to reintegrate the North.

It's not an even comparison, especially because the DDR was simply a client state of Moscow that collapsed the moment Gorbachev pulled the plug. North Korea is not all that, they've always pursued an independent stance from China or the USSR or whatever.