Please Sup Forums lets talk about this. like what genre is it? what the actual fuck is this thing...

please Sup Forums lets talk about this. like what genre is it? what the actual fuck is this thing? I've never heard anything like it in my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8hiBZtjwHR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just started listening, 10 minutes in

...woa

>1 poster
Samefagging so hard here. It's dark ambient by the way

>baby's first experimental folk
wooo fancy

>dark ambient
this is far from ambient music, nor is it dark

give some recs similar to this then

I've only listened to the start and that's dark and its ambient. Does it change further on?

Not OP but why am I easily impressed by anything with a hint of "experimental"?

of course it fucking does

>experimental folk
just read the rym description have we?

Oh hahahaha. Funny one. You know I mean 'does it stop being dark ambient?'

it's a fucking masterpiece but most Sup Forumstants on at this time are summer high schoolers who think that Trout Mask Replica is shit and have AnCo in their top 10

are you retarded? this is as far from ambient music as experimental sounds can get, it's much more on the psychedelic and avant garde spectrum

>ambient can't be experimental
>ambient can't be psychedelic
This album (or what I heard of it) is not psychedelic in the slightest

>(or what I heard of it)

nothing like judging the entirety of an album from just a small snippet of the full piece

cant you tell its summer already, all the teens are here in force shitting up the place.

This album is a beautiful crash of various emotions over what seems to be metaphysical representations of said emotions in musical soundscapes, one of my favourite albums ever

I'm not judging the entire of the album. Have you even been in this argument or have you been absent for the first couple of posts and then jumped in? I've said that I've heard the start of it and it sounds like dark ambient. You said it wasn't and I asked if it changes style later on because it sounds like dark ambient from what I've heard. You then claimed it can't be ambient because it's avant garde (which isn't even a genre you retard) and psychedelic, not even answering my question. I'm not judging the entire album, just what I have heard of it and that's all I've said in this conversation

>summer
Just because you disagree with somebody doesn't make them fodder for whatever insults are trendy. I'm not new to Sup Forums as well if you throw that one. I come here regularly

>musical soundscapes
What is ambient?

You still judged the album by just a short listen you fucking nonce, like what the is your argument, try listening to the full thing before throwing your opinions around like you actually know what the full album is like

huge charalambides fan here
Glowing Raw = Exile = Joy Shapes = Vintage Burden = Likeness = Historic 6th Ward > Market Square = Unknown Spin = Our Bed Is Green = Strangle the Wretched Heavens > everything else

go listen to christina's solo album Texas Modern Exorcism if you haven't its just as good as the rest of their top albums

listen to the last song son

Finally someone who isn't shitting up the thread, thanks dude, I'll check em out

I never threw my opinion around. I clearly asked you I'd it changed and you ignored me whilst throwing insults like a child

this guy knows whats up

Who /physical/ here
Also have Exile LP coming next week.

Why didn't you post the album op?
youtube.com/watch?v=8hiBZtjwHR8

No you literally said
>It's dark ambient by the way
When the album isn't dark ambient

Is this the one Scaruffi gave an 8 to

It's uh post-neo-drone-folk-rock with uh noise, minimalist, and ambient influences
cool album op, thanks