Are takis too hot for you faggots?

>Are takis too hot for you faggots?

no, but they dont taste good either. hot isnt a flavor.

Them boyz hawt.

wtf is up with your face

Wbt them bathroom visits after?...

I'm biracial. U have bigger in me. That's what.

I'm biracial. I have nigger In me. That's what.

Does that nose ring ever annoy your boyfriend when you're making out OP?

It always gets caught on the skin tag on his asshole

I prefer Hot Cheetos

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

post more nipples.

You monster...kys

fuck spicy shit, raw cookie dough is the real shit. yall dumb as fuck.

Hbt my ex's instead.

10/10 I don't usually save pasta but I'm saving this.

Who is Amy Schumer

obnoxious liberal cunt

No.

NO.

I'll repeat that one more time so your feeble, tiny mind gets it.

NO.

I am NOT the "girl below your post". I am NOT the one watching a woman sucking a dick and "wishing it was me." I am NOT the flaming, fairy, falluting fucking faggot that you somehow wish you could god damn relate to, by making these stupid cunt threads over and OVER.

I am a man. I am a man who fucks women. I AM the one who FUCKS.

Do you get this? Do you get this in your pathetic brain, YET? You'd better. You'd better wisen the ever-loving mother-of-god fuck up in this changing world, sonny. Because the pendulum is swinging. It's swinging VERY FUCKING FAST.

GONE are the days where you limp-wristed fairy cuntwarbling faggot-enablers can post your insipid, subversive shit on this website in the hopes of converting men into weak-willed prancyboys. GONE are the days where you can give them latté enemas and shove candycanes up their butts while you sing Edith Piaf tunes and vote Democrat.

It's time to get tough, you fucking faggot.

It's time to stop this stupid shit.

The time is NOW.

7/10 I feel like this could get old real quick

Is she hot?

no

When I first saw this post, I was expecting an image of a more conventionally sexual nature.

As such, as every man is known to do, I wearily broke out the petroleum jelly and began yanking the noodle, choking the chicken, beating the meat, and what have you. Imagine my suprise, then, when, upon opening this post, I saw images of another, seperate nature.

I initially bemoaned the lost chance to release the kraken, but I became revitalized when, gazing down at my erect member, I realized I was now harder than I had every been in my life. As strands of precum glistened on my glans, I proceeded about my task with a renewed vigor.

I began moderately at first, but as time went on, I found such banality unable to tickle my fancy in the manner to which I had become accustomed. It was my wish, nay, my need, to go ever faster, and go faster I did. The quiet slapping of my hand hitting my nutsack turned into a hum, growing ever more shrill as the speed of my wanking approached levels unseen in the history of man.

As the stroking reached hypersonic speeds, a large sonic boom echoed throughout my bedchamber, knocking over my various My Little Pony figurines and tearing my fedora apart at the seams. I knew now what atheletes spoke of when they extoled the "runner's high", what politicians feel when victory comes as the votes roll in. My cold, purposeless existence had been broken, and I had found a glorious vision with which to file the gaping void of my wasted and meaningless past.

As my erotic acceleration reached ungodly proportions, I saw the meaning of life flash in my vision. Blue light filled the room, the photonic equivalent of a sonic boom that marked my hand's surpassment of light speed. Past, present, and future collapsed into one, and I became master of all things. I was with Kek, and Kek was with me, around me, within me. I could now not only view the memes, but taste them, smell them, sense them, indeed, in ways that mere human languages

saved

I'm white in mid 20's. I can't even put those pizza pepper flakes on my pepperoni in fear of shitting lava.

This. Tried takis drunk once, no fucking flavor. They were hot and kinda sour but had no savory flavor or anything like that. Tried them the next day sober, even worse. Fucking terrible, anyone who likes these has never had good food in their life.

>shit-tier chips from mexico
>nothing but filthy spics consume them
>possibly laced with lead
>gives you stomach ulcers
Keep that trash south of the wall, Hernandez Jimenez