Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Lol no. We have trump now.

Who are you again?

NO, go back to giving your "wife" blowjobs

No.
/thread

Yes, especially since the equivalent of an Oompa Loompa with Down syndrome is running this country, I miss you.

Amen brother

1st faggot president

Considering after dark you cant see him its hard to miss a president i could only see half of the time.

Alright, I'll be back next month to check in on you. tell me when you want Obamacare back

Never, i can't afford to pay for insurance; better off without it

There's been a daily tsunami of millennial faggot snowflake tears since November. I'm loving every minute of this shit. Stay gone, nigger.

>the year of our god-emperor Trump 2017
>not having a job with health/vision/dental benefits
>not being able to afford a basic-bitch private plan
wew lads

It's funny how Obama made america great again and Donald is going to implode.

It's funnier how the right is still talking about Hillary and Obama, and "liberal tears". LOL you won, get over it.

don't worry brother, trump is gonna grab these little whining bitches right by the pussy and heave them over the wall himself.

Trump is the annihilation of section 8 praise him.

>you won
are we talking to some alternative universe where democrats won?

Anyone from a universe where berine won? how is Commerica?

No

Until your ass land in er and you gotta apply for emergency Medicaid and we front the bill. Or you just go in debt

A bit yeah. My unemployed 32 year old uncle has been really mouthy on facebook these past few months but still says nothing during our actual holidays when we are face to face. I'm guessing that is because the cars we each arrive in. It's probably a brown guys fault he drives in a '99 Taurus.

No more obummer. We have daddy trump now.

99 taurus is what god would drive. the sho of course.