This was better than the Babadook

This was better than the Babadook

Top 5 horror films of this decade

1. Sinister
2. The Conjuring
3. The Witch
4. Lights Out
5. It Follows

The Conjuring was run-of-the-mill trash with no characters, no stakes, no direction, and no interest.

Looks like you didn't see the only good one

Which was

>It Follows
That shit wasn't scary at all and the finale at the pool was dumb.

They both fucking sucked. Last time I ever see a popular horror film in theater again, the audience was annoying as fuck, a bunch of normies screaming at shit that isn't even scary turning it into an attention seeking social event. I left pissed off.

1. The Witch
2. Green Room
3. Light Out
4. It Follows
5. You're Next

I hate how The Conjuring and The Conjuring 2 end on a happy note. They're practically the same story.

>watching horror with other people

The story was the most thin empty piece of shit I'd seen in years. It was nothing more than a vehicle to deliver jump scares that to be honest were all predictable. Fuck this movie.

>Sinister
Lol, no.

kill yourself ok

I'm glad you learned your lesson, going to a theater in general is a pretty dumb idea but you absolutely never see a horror film in theaters unless it's the dead of fucking winter and it's a 9:40 PM show and you're the only customer there.

>the Babadook lands on Netflix
>finally able to watch it after hearing all the great things
Am I in for some real horror here?

The Babadook wasn't scary. At all. I don't even know why it's considered a horror movie.

No. Just another thing normalfags overrate.

No, but it's a decent enough movie to feel like you haven't wasted your time. It's more of a fable than it is a horror, really.

I think so. The Babadook is kind of old-school in the sense that it's a horror film with political commentary but it's not obvious or preachy, it's a cool portrayal of grief, the burden of society and psychology.
9/10 Aussies can actually do something

Anyone see Area 51 (2015)?

The fact that others could interact with the monster in It Follows without it being passed on to them was stupid.

This guy really does get it

agreed with this

I love the moral of this movie.

>depression causes trouble for your family
>leads to things getting worse for everyone
>you should kill yourself, that will make the bad stuff stop
>this is treated as a happy ending because the hot perfect boyfriend survived

Seriously everyone in my theater groaned in fear every time the love interest was in any danger. It was annoying.