Degenerate drug thread

Degenerate drug thread
What is Sup Forums on tonight?
Going with pot, can't sleep for shit.

>inb4 hippy faggot says weed isn't a drug maaaan

Sober because I care about my health.

Im off hydrocodone and weed. Feels good maaaannnn

im saving up for some crystal lsd so no drugs till my dealer got his hands on it.

>fap every night to brony
>eat more than you burn
>sit behind a computer in excess of 8+ hour
>never worked a hard day in your life
>Healthy

Lyrica aka pregabalin

>not being able to balance mild drug use and health
Fucking faggot live a little.
Sounds potentially terrifying, way too mentally fucked to do lsd but have fun m8

just weed
> my legs are in a different dimension

LSD isn't that bad as long as you prepare for it prior to using it. And take it in a safe environment.

tramadol
>this is some fun i guess, plus depressedfag here

Also think im too mentally fucked to try lsd, how do you prepare for it

oh it will be fine. i wanna try every type of acid out there. ive done everything other than fluff, needle and crystal. when i thing bout it im some lsd connoisseur

benzos or valium. ive had so many bad trips and those 2 drugs fix it. if your depressed dont do it. the chance of you killing yourself while intoxicated is super high, compared to lsd when you are not effected by mental disorders.

shit wrong fuckin post.
>

Alot of people say they are fucked in the heaf tho after sniffing 2 or 3 lines of coke
>wow so edgy xD
Unless your full scale hallucinating and hearing shit your fine
>keep in mind some drugs withdrawls can cause this

But to prepare for lsd you just need to be at a good stage in your life. Dont be tripping if your going through a breakup. Relative dies etc. And do it somewhere you feel safe and with people you trust.
You can trust people youve known for awhile but that stretches out more with lsd. Unless you have known them for years and trust them with your life you could convince yourself they are going to rape/murder you. And trust me you will act as tho your about to get murdered.
>set
>means do it at a good point in your life and your happy
>setting
>where you are and who you are tripping with.

Follow the set and setting rule and avoiding bad trips are simple

Valium is a hell of a thing m8.

I've think I've been through too much shit in life and seen too much to ever have a good trip. I feel like it'd make that shit present, no matter how far past it I am.

shrooms any good? what should i consider/expect/prepare for?

if you want a good psychedelic then try dmt. definitely my favorite drug ive done in my lifetime.

I've almost downed this 40 oz of Steel Reserve, got some low quality bud I'm going to light up. Keeping it OG lmao.
Naa I wish I had some pure MDMA right now.

I have eaten shrooms a couple of times, and i never got any visuals, just a really mellow high that was very enjoyable. I only ate about 2 grams, the more you eat the more you trip, obv.

>pro tip, dont put that shit on a mcdouble

Don't listen to this guy. DMT is an extreme. I had a pyscho hoe send me 30+ messages about her experience just on a rant about completely out of this world babble.
But if you believe you are mentally stronger than many I say go for it

If I don't think I can handle LSD why would DMT be the logical next step?lmao
Fuuuuck no

shrooms for me are much weaker than acid. but it was still fun.

hah mcdouble? please elaborate

DMT is only 20 minutes. It's intense but the short time frame makes it easier than acid. I have mental issues so lsd fucks with my head too much. DMT is fine though because it doesn't give me enough time to think. I just look at the colors, shapes, and fractals.

If youve ever taken lsd its meant to be very similar
Some have explained its like lsd but not as intense and alot more chill. Like being stoned with acid visuals
Some have said the opposite and said its like lsd. But with lsd your controlling your rocket ship. But with shrooms your just along for the ride.

Would probably vary on your general experience with drugs. Set and setting and how much you eat

dmt is a fun ass experience. obviously you never tried it but guessing its just uncommon in your area.

Top 3 drugs?
For me it goes
>Coke (albiet i've only done it 4 or 5 times)
>Hydrocodone syrup (tussinex i believe its called)
>Weed

LSD gives too much control over the rocketship. I'm a bad captain and always send myself into bad trips.

Vodka and cocaine. Pretty good Coke too btw, I was surprised.

Here's you go user.

>be me
>be 19
>have 4 friends over to do 10g of shrooms
>they have the idea to put them into mcdonalds apple pie
>pieisgross.jpg
>have the bright idea to put on mcdouble
>take 15 min to eat it cause it was horrible
never again

well, fairly uncommon yes.
But the way this chick described it seemed completely overwhelming to the senses.
Complete visual hallucinations. geometry, alien life forms, a different understanding of forces. and this chick was a braindead whore.
I'm sorry but I can't commend that shit

when you are tripping on dmt you cannot move your limbs, or atleast its like your lifting 350 pounds. basically it feels like you are on jupiter.

dissapointed.png

yeah you definitely get those experiences. but i am in no way spiritual, so they never effected me, just a cool thing to do, at least once in your lifetime.

took a handful of edibles, feeling pretty nice.
you guys gotta look around /out/, theyve got hobo threads

Agreed. Pure Mdma and some mushrooms is the most I've done.
got damn does it feel so surreal to be in molly land though.. picked up my phone after it hit me and realized i was holding a useless mechanical BRICK made by men who want profit...

im in no way religious, but ive seen the giant space bird god, fucking gazed into my very essence, and took me flying through the cosmos
>love it when a friends takes me on drives while im tripping

HAHAHA. i never tried molly because i dont go to raves. wonder if they still exist.

and i found it so profound how many small things we just seem to completely ignore whilst sober in day to day life.

I enjoy molly better at home and not at a show

ill have to get my hands on it then.

Piping it up

Tried this yesterday and smoked weed afterward, was pretty gud

Had a 1p shot of cold before, looking to score some h but also kinda wanna take a detox on it so undecided. I'll need some weed or pills for the comdown but for now I'm just enjoying the shard. Also smoked a few joints today, usually weed and cold don't go well together for me but I seem to be handling it alright today.

I haven't had a job in a month and I'm out of weed money so I'm probs just gonna kermit suicide

Some Snow White

I'm going through mild withdrawals from opiates me and my girl after a full week and a half of binging on roxi and h paycheck well used imo just sucks I can't sleep was up until 6am last night lets see bout tonight

I smoke mostly everyday and do either shrooms or acid every 2-3 weeks. Honest to god I think that at lower doses (120-170ish), acid is the best gift that mankind ever got.

Smoking some top shelf Indo and wax vape