F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nw1GXGIFtVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I genuinely felt bad for him during that presser. Hope he takes some mediocre team to the Owl

He will be the broncos starter next year

>tfw Cowboys feels atm

He gone!

>“To say the first half of the season has been emotional would be a huge understatement. Getting hurt when you feel like you have the best team you’ve ever had was a soul-crushing moment for me.”

> Romo added, “You almost feel like an outsider. Coaches are sympathetic but they still have to coach and you're not there. It's a dark place. Probably the darkest it's ever been. You're sad and down and out and you ask yourself, ‘why did this have to happen?’”

Broncos or Jets next season

Jerry'building a wall and Antonio Ramiro Romo is paying for it

youtu.be/nw1GXGIFtVA

Damnit does anyone have a link to the video / recording I can't find it anywhere... although i am a boys fan which automatically makes me half retard

It is also because of your American education. Don't blame it all on yourself.

Dallas will regret this.

Mexibro just posted it

ty stalin bro

sry didn't read, again retard...

What happened?

and i just referenced mexico as italy... need to lay off the early sauce

>tfw when he goes in for a play during the final week of the regular season, slips, breaks his collarbone and retires during his post presser.

F

I dont even care about CTEball and that was still painful to watch.

Poor mexican quarterback lad.

Fellow half retard here, I got you my retarded brother

fb.com/DallasCowboys/videos/10155439676932814/?pnref=story

F

>Poor mexican quarterback lad.
He is white, though.

He's half Mexican
His grandmother is pure light skinned Indio

They are making a big mistake. Dak is seriously getting carried by his team. If Romo plays those last two games arent even close.

Everyone knows. Jerry's just got some 150 year old white man luck that's holding the entire team together. Next year's meltdown when everyone figures out Dak is going to be glorious.

Shut the fuck up. Dak is efficient as all hell and low turnovers plus his poise under pressure is why they've been able to win in clutch situations, especially hopeless ones like against the Steelers.

Romo has handled this whole QB debate with dignity and grace. Truly a class act.

>Seasons are fleeting. Games become more precious. Chances for success diminish. Your potential successor has arrived. Injured two years in a row, and now in your mid 30s. The press is whispering, everyone has doubts, you spent your career working to get here. Now we have to start all over. You almost feel like an outsider. The coaches are sympathetic, but they still have to coach and you're not there. It's a dark place, probably the darkest it's ever been. You're sad and down and out and you ask yourself why did this have to happen.

What did he mean by this?

Athletes feel. You overweight weebs dont understand the pain us athletes go through both mentally and physically.

If Romo plays those "clutch situations" aren't relevant because the Boys would have been up by fucking 20

By the time Jerruh had finally got a team around him, it was far, far too late. All those years of being the only bright spot on the team, trying to squeeze every single yard out of every single play, and taking hit after hit takes its toll. 2014 was it, and it was refballed.

Thanks for everything, Tony.

F

Cowboys fans should be celebrating this.

How many playoff wins does Romo have again?

Yeah, and nah.

Yes, we replaced our made-of-glass QB with stout, level headed guy with a high ceiling.

No, I look at 2014 at what should have been all these years.

Conflicting feels.

Dak is the future, though.

HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE

AT LEAST I CAN SAY THAT I TRIED

I hurt myself today

some mexicans are white, prieto

Dak is only efficient because 4/5 of his plays are handoffs to Elliot.

Even manziel could win doing that

>gallego sticking his nose in..

Ifs and buts are all you have. Dak has multiple game game winning drives already, in his rookie season no less. Romo would be headhunted by D-coordinators.

That's like saying Zeke is only efficient because he the best o-line in the game. Great teammates obviously help alot, but you still have to perform.

>Implying manziel even gets to the stadium getting drunken driving partying the night before.

Friendly Reminder that the Cowboys are going to be the bext Dynasty because of Tony Romo, whether he plays another snap for them or not.

Everyone knows what's gonna happen
>Prescott GOATs it up all season while Romo sits on the bench
>Gets to the superb owl throwing 10 touchdowns and no interceptions in the playoffs
>Up 27-21 against the Pats in the owl with 2 minutes to go
>Prescott tears ACL
>Romo comes in, only has to manage the game and gets in the red zone
>instead of running the ball he insists on trying to kill the game
>picked off by Malcolm Butler on the goal line, returned 98 yards for a touchdown
>2 (two) playoff wins

>athletes
>that flag

Black QBs are the eternal meme
Cap this now

>Dak and the boys make a deep run at the playoffs, maybe even get a owl
>Everyone thinks Dak is a franchise QB and the new face of the team
>Tony gets traded and becomes the new Carson Palmer.
>New season starts.
>Everyone now has Dak and their meme run game figured out
>Dak becomes the new Capernig, Vick, Wilson, all rolled into one.
>Is mediocre as fuck now
>Jurruh and all cowboy fans beg Romo to come back

This I'm worried

RIP

Wilson is not a meme qb

this

F