twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what kind of bread?

Bitch what do I look like? Subway?

No you look like a flat bread.

Well, post flatbread then

Thank you! It's about goddamn time!

bump

Buuump

if someone post a literal link filled with bread over 200 pictures i will cut the word bread into my arm

Now someone has to

please if its 199 i wont do it 201 wont do it 200 exactly

Bump

>Over 200 pictures
>200 exactly

Make up your mind

Post lynx

sh/id9xbazq2zbd1sj/AAC0NuFEzJkJ58QqOeAXYlcpa?dl=0

sh/nr1n2hjy6vvzn4v/AAC8b-EqulGEhQ3VepLi8JdUa?dl=0

Go to Omegle.com
Set interest as str
The people that it connects you with will send you Dropbox links

sh/6fh7wqou5fvwotu/AADj_iBsyoNKEpHNp0i9h2cCa?dl=0

Post what they give you here.

dropbox (dotcom)

OneDrive is better

Why? Any particular win?

Some generous user gave me links just for checking it out. Good guy.

How the fuck does this work?

you're welcome

MODS

prove it. post one

MODS.
Fucking disgusting

what it be

The bread has to be gluten free
youtu.be/gl7gAkYReSc

Chat log, That user is generous, but you're a fag so I'm not.

:O

Works but creepy will post 2nd pic

kill yourself shitter

Wtf is it with ppl and cp? Like wtf.

>Asl?
> 55 United States F/bi

hello once again friend

Fucking kek'd. None of those links had teens, much less cheese. Your party van won't be needed, I got my own confetti.

hello user

smells like FBI. No thanks.

The one i got sure as fuck had cheese. Dont fucking want the damn fbi rolling up here. If youre gonna send that shit , then atleast warn someone.
Im all for teens and amateur dropboxes , but i dont get the appeal of cp dudes.
Also how fucked am i for going to the link?

Depends what country you are in

Not fucked, U.S. law protects your browser caches in case of accidental clicks. If you have material actively stored on your computer, that's when shit hits the fan.

Just report link to a site, leave an email and keep reference number

if you happened to unknowingly go to a single link that contained illegal content, you'll be fine. if you seemed to be continually seeking cp, that's a different story.

u.s
Thanks user, thats what I thought , but it just seemed like a total bait click

Shit tell me about it,was doing blow. 1st time I joined a kik group from Sup Forums. Click a link didnt bother reading name and added to my db(high af),put phone down do 2 lines,go to my db and cheese. Holy fuck,kills my high,I delete off my db. Add a black piece of tape to my phome cams. Paranoid af for a few hours.

Just got some beastiality, good lord these people are fucked

once went to the deep web trying to know what the fuzz was all about. Found out that cheese is the very blood of it. Got scared af, bricked my hdd and never went back. Why would the FBI lurk on the chans rather than scour the deep web anyway?

Y'all are welcome

Yea fuck all that. It was fun for 5 mins,then too much Fubar.

The deep web is EXTREMELY hard to pinpoint down specific IP's/People due to how it works. A chan has to store IP addresses for a retention period, so if you post cheese here they can boop you.

Not with how much shit the FBI/CIA have, they can find people if they really want to (JS, Flash exploits, etc)

This. Intelligence can know what you ate just by backtracking your farts' heat signature, and you think they can't track people down in the deep web? Please....

Noscript takes a shit on 90% of those exploits though and it comes preinstalled with Tor/Tails. All they get are low-hanging fruit. They have to social engineer people into giving up their info and if you're that dumb, you probably deserve prison.

>say I want legal shit since he seemed to have everything
>sends me one legal dropbox and like 5 pedoshit ones
dont trust str guy he's either fbi or just a sickfuck.

sickfuck indeed, he was beggin for cp... trolled many times with 404 links huehue

What a fucking faggot. I just want large dumps of normal women.

thanks doc

anyone knows how to download dropbox links with jdownloader? the faggy program will always say files are unavailable.

how much blow do you have there, holy hell

You can download direct from Dropbox on desktop, just hit the triple dots and click "Download ZIP"

enough to OD a camel I'd say

"The zip file is too large."

"Stranger: GO WHAT
Stranger: SPEAK CLEARLY INTO THE MICROPHONE"

kek

I JUST WANT TITS STOP POSTING PEDOSHIT IM DONE

Sounds like a good chant user.

"WE WANT TITS, NOT PEDO SHIT!!!"

idontcareaboutshit.weebly.com/uploads/2/6/8/2/26824390/8607051_orig.jpg
>heres a large one

Everyone so far I've gotten either won't send first or will just disconnect, how the fuck are you getting all the pedoshit?

Say str before they do.

>725712875
lulz

How have fbi/omeg not shut it down yet? I've seen this method mentioned a shit ton of times in the way past like months to a year ago

I think I got a normal one, but not going to risk the link because still may be some pedoshit in it

Somebody just post a link you twats

Scale says 19.86g -1 gram for bag,so 18.86 grams and what ever is in my sugar bowl. Just called it a night.

/sh/x581g4hjlv98zms/AADl_VT3Tj20uBeYgwNWUAuza?dl=0

Now bump for me, my minion.

Can we ignore that disgusting Omegle shit and post some more legitimate, legal collections?

Bump master

bumpin

How can i enter omegle ? Using vpn only gives unmonitorised section which do not have anywhere to write "str"

Sites like Omegle block VPNs, looks like some guy got that IP banned.

moar links!

Mobile or Pc/laptop? If mobile ios or android?

Laptop but if you have any solution for android I can use that too

The deep web is what I'm assuming they work on the most. They have very small staffs and very limited time. The deep web is said to have much worst stuff than the surface web. The deep web probably has the most distributers too which is really important for them to stop. I'm assuming they'd be more likely on the deep web rather than Sup Forums or the surface web. Only they know though.

meaning repeatedly going back to the link and also downloading that shit, right?

>lol just curious :3
>iyou gotta believe me i dont touch kids

How do I take the black marks away?

Adguard and lucky patcher for android. adguard gives ya a vpn. youtu.be/ws6B0jH5wEg has link in description. And lucky patcher is just usefull overall.

Thanks user. I'll try this

Now more dropboxes please!!!

such bait. I asked str vs dex and they had no idea what I was talking about.

Definitely a trap

it's not worth going to jail and having your life ruined, dude. Just think about it. Next thing you know you'll be all jumpy for the next week, and flinch whenever you hear a police siren.

Pclouds?

haven't checked it out yet, but I think this one is clean

/sh/u8hl7b1gl4l451a/AABGWnriOiiSABi92_fIK9Mva?dl=0

if it's not lemme know and I'll delet

it checks out bro no worries

Not to mention you'll end up someone's bitch in prison. They specifically target peadophiles in prison for rape.

Do you really want that to be you?

exactly

just wait a few years bro
our people will be free