youtube.com/watch?v=Rx-yI7Bi-BI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because hes annoying, unfunny and usually has awful opinions

Who?

He makes me very uncomfortable.

I do like him though. He's great.

I don't mind him that much, wizard is infinitely worse

Don't make me say it...

He sometimes has stupid opinions and says annoying/stupid shit but I really have nothing against the guy.

He just might not be suited for film discussion as opposed to video game discussion.

RLM rankings go Mike = Rich > Jay >AidsMoby >Literally who?

He's ok.

Moby's alright

There was one episode of Half in the Bag where he would literally repeat what people were saying and repeat their points. Forget which episode it was but he did it like 4 or 5 times and you could tell everyone was just looking at him like "What the fuck are you talking about? We already said that."

It was the Pixels review.

he was good in the Pixels review
not in the Ultron review though

I hate Mailman Tommy
he has a fucking attitude problem that guy!

He's a TGWTG-tier """"critic""""" on a site that is supposed to be the antidote to that kind of whiny plebby spergy fuckery.

literally a cuck. you can see how visibly excited he gets when they were talking about luke cage fucking jessica jones

He's okay. He looks like he keeps a gun around the house just for the day he decides to kill himself.

He was good when he wasn't repeating what everyone said minutes before.

He directs pretty god-tier viral videos and commercials though.

The "Pass Me a Beer" videos have worldwide recognition. Jack has accomplished more than you ever will.

Moby is better than beardfat, I'll give him that.

the stupid fucking faces he makes whenever something funny or shocking happens as a way to draw attention to himself.
>"everybody look at me, look how funny I CAN BE"

Jack is the eternal god king

youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA

Doesn't every popular youtuber do that?

this guy is terrific

He grew on me

Jack is an acquired taste

He's utter shite, but I still like him more than Beardfat.

stop harassing jack

I wasn't harassing the guy. There's seems to be a general consensus that Jack is a-okay. The guy has made some pretty funny videos himself as well, so he's got that going for him.

I really just don't care for anyone outside of Mike, Rich, Jay and Jack.

I've disagreed immensely with some of his opinions, but I don't have anything against the guy.

He's not much suited for video game discussion either, honestly.

Look it's hard to dislike Jack when Jay is just as much of a cuck, SJW leftist nu-male (much moreso actually, I mean at least Jack lifts and has wife+kids)

Really Mike is the only one who doesn't have any annoying or insufferable traits

Actually I wouldn't really know because I've barely played and video games for the past few years. Watched a few episodes of Pre-Rec last night and was laughing my ass off during the Alien: Isolation game because him and Rich were noth 100% correct in their criticisms.

What about Rich? Compared to Jay and Jack Rich and Mike are both neo-Nazis.

There is literally nothing wrong with Jack.

Jack's great. He's probably the best thing about RLM these days. What a turnaround.

They were right about Alien Isolation. But they lost me when they talked about the first Sonic game because they were so utterly wrong that it made it painful to watch for me.
I still like Pre-Rec. It's just that one episode that I hate and makes me think Jack doesn't know much of what he's talking about sometimes.

Rich is a pretty cool guy who clearly gave up in his youth. imo he's inbetween them,

Mike > Rich > Jack > Jay > assorted friends/girls > Beardfat

fuck beardfat. he's worse than Canadians. he's worse than the guy who gave Culkin AIDS and shouted for an entire episode

They all have their flaws, but I think that makes them more likeable IMO.

Mike is a bully
Jay is kind of a pussy
Rich is the eternal punching bags and manages to fuck shit up a lot
Jack tries too hard and overacts
Josh is the typical gronard terbonerd, seems a bit smug and self assured
Jessie is a quite little mouse who's afraid to say anything if somebody might disagree

I will never forgive mike and jay for giving this fuck a platform

What the fuck has Jay ever done that would give you the impression he's an SJW?

Rich being the punching bag is just a gag. I don't really see how he fucks shit up either, he gives great criticisms/opinions on the things he's reviewing and he and Mike are both naturally funny as opposed to Jay and Jack. Jay and Jack understand humour but can't execute, but Jack on occasion can pull something out.

Jack is objectively the best part of RLM

tons of stuff

He has that cuck attitude that makes me cringe. I bet he is a nice guy but he shouldn't be near a camera.

I only watch for Mike and Jay. I don't care about the others. Rich is fat, and his high voice/screechy laugh are annoying. He generally doesn't add much to the discussions.

Nice examples, bro.

>He adds nothing
>he overpowers everything with his mugging to the camera and obnoxious laugh
>he's a cuck

I used to like Rich, but I started finding him really annoying when I noticed that he repeats any joke that makes him laugh while he laughs under his breath. He does that shit so often.

"JOKE! HAhahahaha, joke hahahahah, joke hahaha...."

aids moby something about him just such a smug punchable face

Why wasn't Rich there for the STB review? Without him it's just Mike talking to guy who couldn't give a fuck about Star Trek.

Is it true he banged jessi before mike and her met? Didnt realize mike was such a beta

>t. want to fuck Jay's boipussi

Mike discussed the movie as a Star Trek fan and Jay discussed the movie as a general movie fan. It was a nice balance. Rich would have just said "eh it was okay but kind of dumb in parts" and contribute nothing else.

I think they wanted the perspective of a massive trek fan and somebody who doesn't give a fuck about trek so they could compare and contrast

I like Mike and Wizard more than Jay

they didn't want to split the paramount cash three ways

>likes Wizard more than Rich and Jay

It wasn't meant to be an inclusive list there. I also like Rich a lot. I was just saying I found it annoying how he repeats jokes when he laughs a lot, especially during the footage of when they're actually watching the movie. Thankfully he's self-aware enough to not do that during discussions.

Personally, I would be willing to watch a "solo" video with only Mike, or Rich, or Wizard, but I wouldn't watch a solo video with only Jay or only Moby or only token female

10/10 ranking

Jay is the only one at RLM with an open mind about different types of films, as well as the only one with a genuine enthusiasm and love for film.

You're weird.

>liking wizard

>liking beardfat

It's Mike > Jay > Rich > Canadians > Jack >>>> Beardfat

>someone says something
>anything
>he mugs for the camera making jimfaces

It's torture

He's alright. I like him a lot more than Josh.

I honestly feel bad for not liking him, but I can't help it.

He just has that aura of unlikablility that some people have.

youtube.com/watch?v=NpEzH8PNpPw

OH WOW WHAT A PERSONALITY

What even happened ot them?

why does Sup Forums hate Josh so much? People just keep saying they hate him like a meme without giving specific reasons, unlike aidsmoby where they're actually somewhat specific

He seems insincere, the hate for him is overblown though.

He's fine. He's a normie with a wife and kids, and he still loves hanging out with his turbo neckbeard friend Rich and playing vidya games. You fucking autists should be so lucky to meet someone like that.

Jay is slowly draining away their youth into his handsomeness.

They got a few years older?

Doesn't contribute anything significant, comes off as smug, and sort of (imo) takes over the discussion.

ISLAMIC STATE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM

to be fair though, it took me a while to like Jack.

I want to fuck Jay

what does Sup Forums think of Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter?

lost the amazing race to obnoxious idiots. absolutely pathetic

Rich and Jack have poor chemistry IMO. They need a somebody more mellow to balance them out.

that drama with fun haus was pretty weird

I do like him, he seems like a pretty chill guy

>only got into """"""comedy videos"""""" because of his more successful cousin
>only got into RLM videos because he's friends with Josh and does free work
>knows nothing about film
>knows nothing about video games
>knows nothing about politics
>talks about them all en masse
>has a stick family literally tattooed on his body
Jack is AIDS and looks like Moby. We should all call him AIDSMoby or something.

If you ever want to know how Nostalgia Critic would get along with the RLM crew, look to Jack.

I think he has a high school reputation for being kinda clumsy in a well meaning way (go to 6:55 in the clip below).

youtube.com/watch?v=Rx-yI7Bi-BI

It will happen to you to

Jack is the only person that is not a cynic in RLM this is because he is not that bitter than any other, He is the only member that has kids at almost 40 whch makes him the morst normal.

i love jack's normality and his prowess with adobe creative cloud

faggots

A big problem is that Jack conflates not liking a game with thinking that a game is bad a lot of the time
This is just me, but It also doesn't help that his tastes in games tends to simple, throwback indie games like Shovel Knight and 'art' games like Firewatch, where he values the story highly even though someone like Rich is there to say that there isn't actually much of a game there, and the entire thing could have been someone's low-budget indie movie that would have come out to no fanfare and would have been swiftly forgotten

How do you know he's the only one with kids? Because he's the only one that's mentioned he has kids? You know these people aren't your friends and have personal lives outside of what they present to you on the internet right?

He's pretty decent at Dark Souls 3 in comparison to Rich

You should watch him play Dead Space.

He has some kind of learning disability.

Hey faggots, no matter how much you make fun of Jack, Mike and Jay will never be your friends.

>he doesn't follow the latest Sup Forums scoop

>he's a faggot that follows Sup Forums "scoops"

LITERAL

VIRAL

MARKETER

(((((LITERALLY)))))

>showing two perfectly "normal" black and latio families (actually not normal because most black and latino families are broken as shit but this fuck doesn't live in Socal or Detroit so he'll never understand what these people are like) that are healthy, wealthy and good-natured but playing jazz music and traditional spanish music makes it fucking RACIST somehow

Jack can kill himself. Fucking retard. Josh too for that matter.

how is this so catchy?

jack is truly a viral video genius

i actually like him just as much as rich
tier goes
Mike > Jay > Rich = Jack > Delayed Video > Beardfat

>just now clicked on a random old HitB video
>guy in background is Jack
>he's wearing a Jack Ass hat
>new reaction pic
>come here to post it and see thread

Daily reminder that Jack only had kids because Sup Forums dared him to

>hating any of the regular rlm cast