Do people with a foot fetish think that wet foot smell is nice ????

do people with a foot fetish think that wet foot smell is nice ????

my boyfriend says it does but i honestly dont believe him

hell no
>show toes

wet by sweat?

yes

then no (in my opinion)

As someone who enjoys feet, I can't ever say that I enjoy that. Clean is the way to go

I, on the other hand, love sweaty feet.

Clean feet are the best. I find dirty feet disgusting and I'm sure the majority of foot fetishis agree with this.

Feet are best when they are soaked in sweat, so much that they smell like corn chips and yeast.

It's even better if you take old pairs of shoes, maybe a half dozen or so, and peel the soles out of them. The ones with the black dirty foot prints. Then carefully, with a scalpel, separate the cloth from the rubber on the sole. You are left with a tasty cloth soaked with the essence of dirt, bacteria and dead foot skin. Then take that cloth, and just suck it as you apply your tongue against it over and over, sucking the spit from the cloth back into your mouth. You will get the strongest taste of foot essence possible, and after a dozen pairs or so you will experience what true foot fetishism is about.

I personally like to pick them out of dumpsters or thrift store clearance bins, because they are either very cheap or free this way. Good will has pink tags for a dollar, those are great. I have 5 large bins, I do this with every day!

Oy vey, the taste of goyim feet are what is worth living for.

Agreed

Not that i dont mind an after gym fj

yes

only a sick jew would do that

I would do that. Somebody give that man a garlic bagel with cream cheese. You will not divide us!

as a femanon, this made my panties very wet. I also do find dirty, stinky feet so much more of a turn on.

The scent and taste is so mother fucking intoxicating

I agree with you. What's the point of liking something if you don't like it all the way?

i dont like dirty feet, as in walking around bare foot. but that smell after a long day in shoes... gahhhh

That differs per person, some like arches, other like soles. Some like them clean others like the dirt and smell. Me personally only like the clean (not smelly) ones.

agree

Check'd

I just like the look. Especially when complimented with legs. No enjoyment in touching, sucking, smelling, etc.