What's the key to happiness Sup Forums?

What's the key to happiness Sup Forums?

Having a mind nobody can read

Dubs

spite

Knowing when to pull out.

Living for those you love. Family and the like.

what if youre incapable or feeling or demonstrating love yet you have a vague idea of what it is

Keep trying, don't be so self-obsessed and look out for others.

smiling

/thread

Don't be a nigger.

Disrupting the happiness of others.

Lost the perfect girl about a month ago over a stupid mistake, still can't get over her.

This. Schadenfreude a best.

haha wow man thats so edgy haha, i love being 13

Just smile and bee urself xD

i dont know. the only thing stopping me from killing myself is the love of my parents/maybe two or three close friends, and discovering new music.

but sometimes i think, we're all gonna die some day, y'know? don't rush it and enjoy the ride... that's been the 'trick' for me.

>Just smile and bee urself xD
kek... gtfo normie!!!!!!!!!!!

quit samefagging

>but sometimes i think, we're all gonna die some day, y'know? don't rush it and enjoy the ride... that's been the 'trick' for me.

enjoy the ride...

Same except i have no friends and its vidya games and tv/movies

I am just going to live till i don't i could easily kill myself i have a gun but wheres the fun in that id rather see how long i can make it.

yeah exactly. you can either cry about it 24/7 or enjoy it. im not talking about being happy or faking a smile all of the fucking time because im aware thats impossible for most of us, outcast faggots, who visit this autistic board. im talking about enjoying it as you please, or try at least not to fucking focus on the dark side of every single aspect of your life.

You have to figure that out for yourself. You find happiness in purpose. Find your purpose.

I like you user.

Pretty much this. Realized this late 2015 and while I'm still kind of a depressed friendless faggot, the people who are in my life have appreciated my better attitude and that honestly makes me feel better. Why put so much value/effort on sad emotions when the brighter side of life is just as valuable?

Unironically Jesus Christ.

I'm legitimately surprised by the replies to this thread, I figured it would just be a bunch of anons telling me to kill myself

kill self ha ha

loving yourself

you might be a sociopath but that's not a bad thing

I'll tell you tomorrow

Infinite distraction. If Sup Forums doesn't work, shit idk take up a hobby or a trade or something