Supergirl's Superman has a super ass. Goddamn

Supergirl's Superman has a super ass. Goddamn.

I can feel the veins in my cock filling with blood, it's head peering out of the foreskin. My erection is full, fiercely visible through my pants, presenting itself to world. I think of the ungodly things I would do to that ass, how I would fill my hands with it, kissing it all over(even kissing his tight, brown asshole). Penetrating his anus, their color reminding me of the UPS man or a well done ribeye. His posterior is so round and perky, it's hypnotic, my urges are unsatisfied. I bust my nut and make an effort to not think about it for the rest of the week.

>Inb4 gay

hmmm

Dinner is served.

>ywn work in an office building with him and have him accidentally bump your crotch with his thicc bubble butt in the elevator
Brehs...

wtf im downloading grindr now

>Inb4 gay
But nigga you are

Is this how girls feel when they see another girl with bigger boobs?

theres nothing gay about having sex with a man

>ywn stick your nose in and take a huge whiff
why live?

>being this virgin

it's only gay if your balls touch

No, because men can exercise to improve their physique. Short of surgery, there's nothing women can do to improve their sexual features. Men see stronger men as an ideal to strive towards, women see more attractive women as competition.

DAYUM

I never really understood why girls like guys with big asses

Nice to squeeze

Huh. Oddly inspiring

>tfw man with fat ass

gotta do them squats to get rid of it

I had to google this wasn't the Conan suit, that's like 20 pounds of parody level ass.

Is this why SJW's get their XXL panties in a bunch when women are sexualized and not men? Because they can't do anything about it but we can?

That actually makes a tiny bit of sense now. Oh well. Sucks for them, let's keep the sexy train rolling.

The implied stamina and power of thrust?

I'd fucking eat that ass

No homo

FEELS LIKE I'M WEARIN NOTHING AT ALL....nothing at all.....nothing at all...

>Women can't lose weight or work on their physique

I looked up who this guy is and this was an actual result from google.

Is eating ass the ultimate patrician fetish?

Also nice trips

Is he a powerbottom?

>mfw niggers have made ass eating mainstream

It's not even cool anymore, I need to find something new

armpits

test

I have an erection, damn it. Delicious bums where I'd like to put my Diplodocus in.

How did you know? I've actually taken a liking to hairy armpits recently, unfortunately It's difficult to find hot unshaved women. I don't like the weird hormonal imbalance yetis, just attractive unshaved women

Not like it compares to a good 'ol ass though, just adds to the overall picture

>he has a babby dipodocus

>not a megalodon
holy shit lol

LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU FUCKERS

ENOUGH

you have good taste

that's what happens when people wear heels

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

hey why dont you mind you're own business pal

Now that is a bit too much ass.

>get rid of it