How did he get so buff?

how did he get so buff?

HOnestly? in the time these actors have to get in movie shape for which some actors will be compensated millions of dollars, They're juicing. I have no idea of John Krasinski's personal situation but I bet a large percentage of these actionhero leading men types are juiced to the tits to get big or ripped for their roles.

100 abdominal cock thrusts into your mother's cunt x 3 sets. He did this every night to your whore of a mother.

You should try the same. Except on your pillow, since your dick couldn't satisfy the woman that gave birth to you.

it' cgi

just go to the gym and dont eat like total shit

you will get close to that in 2-3 years

>inb4 i did that in 2 months

I dunno Jenna, he probably had a personal trainer

>juiced to the tits
Plus gym work under the supervision of a personal trainer, they probably get masseuses and personal doctors to help them too

Studio/advances/riches pay for trainers, premiere supplements, and the ample free time that allows for very intense exercise.

steroids/lighting/cgi/situps

Pam just killed herself

The best nutritionists, personal trainers, food and supplements money can buy.
Top quality Roids, HGH, ect.
Favorable lighting and effects.

Emily stepped on his balls each night if he made gains. More gains more pain. Who wouldn't be motivated to get ripped?

after Jenna's letters started getting threatening

No reason to assume juice.
The have plenty of time and money for trainers

good lighting, some pushups before the take, and some oil on his chest.

Diet
Exercise
Rest

No shortcuts even if they juice DYEL chump

Steroids, cause he gets paid for it. Meanwhile /fit is gonna rant anyone can get ripped like that easily without steroids, while they themselves have the body of a skinnyfat asian.

I don't think you understand how effective roids are. You go to the gym 3 times a week at most and you look like that on roids.

That's a big dragon

Roids, lots of food, lifting heavy in high volume followed by lifting heavy in lower volume, less food, cardio and clen.

Works for everyone, so you have no excuse.

When your entire job is to pretend to be somebody else for about a month, you have a lot of time to work out

you'd be amazed at what you can do in just 6 months, if you're willing to not have fun and work out all the time. that probably took him more than 6 months, though.

He still doesn't look intimidating with that goofy face of his.

He's older now. He probably juiced.

Unless he was always pretty buff/fit. Which he might have been. He was banging the blunt, after all.

SS+GOMAD

sucking lots of dicks

its called being rich and having hollywood trainers and a personal chef.

Actually /fit/ would agree with you
Source: /fit/izen

how did she get so buff?

For Krasinski specifically? That doesn't look too juiced.

I'm in love with Fukuhara-san.

Being rich has nothing to do with one's capability to exercise, and eat healthily. It is a matter of selfdiscipline, and selfawareness, not of money.

You are a moron.

thats only maybe 4 months of work

physical well being is done through healthy food and walking. beyond this shows that you either do it because
-you are bored, aka a failure
-you are a homo, aka a failure
-you do it for women, aka a man devoted to please women, aka a failure
-you cling to your health, aka a failure living in fear of death

=>you are a pleb as soon as you lift.

Maybe he drank the same thing Shaggy did.

Based on nothing fuck off fool.

>the guys from The Office and Parks and Recreation got hot as fuck
Quick are there any other "average" guys on TV right now with that kind of potential?

it's pretty easy when it's literally your job to get buff and you have trainers and dieticians telling you what to eat and get your ass in shape for your million dollar salary.

clen and tren

Lmao u know nuffin

4U

Also could be worse. It could be a big dragon dildo.

Low tier buffness

>one year later

This.

See Ricky Gervais. Fat for most of his life. Becomes massively rich. Not fat.

Says that fat people just need willpower; though all he needed was money.

Squats and oats

Read the fucking sticky

kek'd

It's pretty fun picking up heavy things, just as fun as shitposting on a gay anime board.

I have little reason to assume anything.
Just because your pecs didnt develop does not mean everyones that do are on something.

Some of the people on fit have made great progress in 6 months. With that said I'm not one of them. I'm on the 4 year train...

What a shitty way of thinking. It's not even bad enough to be humorous, it's just kind of wrong.

>No reason to assume juice.

Yes there is. It's fast, takes little effort, can be purchased easily due to connections or even just online, and he is an actor, completely judged by his looks all the time.

I'm not saying he is, I have no idea, but you're completely wrong. He could quite possibly be on steroids.

he didn't. still looks better than me though.

lack of exercise pollutes the mind and encourages unhealthy mindsets, as seen in this post

Post Jenna cringe

Green Lantern DCEU role when?

Baseless Assumptions.
The guy in the ops pic is not even buff.
I am not saying he is not although that physique looks quite natural for his body and woukd not take much time at all.

I am saying there is no reason to entertain the accusation.

There was an AMA on reddit once with a Hollywood trainer.

He said virtually every male actor juices, it's endemic. Which makes sense I guess, their entire career is based on their look, there's no way to go from normal to he-man in the 3 months of prep these guys get

He's still got that goofy ass face though

>Baseless Assumptions

Not a single assumption has been made you emotional, blind, illiterate person on the internet. You're arguing with yourself. He absolutely could be on steroids, and he could also not be. Please learn to read before replying to people.

You entire last post was an assumption
'Its easy' its fast'
So you assume why not. Did you not pay attention to what you write.

I assume he did this anonymously?

Actually not too bad of a idea.

I mean who cares if he did

It's not like he's an athlete

Oh it doesnt.
I am just not into accusing people of doint ilicit drugs without proof.

>You entire last post was an assumption

Utterly wrong.

>'Its easy' its fast'

Both facts.

>So you assume why not.

No, I correct you, who is assuming he didn't.

>Did you not pay attention to what you write.

I did, take a deep breath and control yourself. I said he could be on steroids, it's a fact that he could be. I said he may not be, it's a fact that he may not be. You're saying he isn't, that's an assumption, where is your proof? I haven't chosen either side of this argument, I have only told you that you're wrong for saying he couldn't be. I bet you feel like a fucking faggot now.

>tfw you'll never stick your dick between her lactating, engorged breats

I am not assuming anytging.
I am not into accusing people of using ilicit drugs without proof.

You can usually tell when they're getting larger whilst getting leaner

>That 1-eyed robot in the backgroudn
Lucifer's blessing on this movie confirmed.

If you commit to no fun only work outs, then yeah, you can make a shitload of progress. Not many people are willing to do that though. Which is understandable, it's easy to get burnt out like that.

>I am not assuming anytging.

You're assuming there's no reason to assume. There is.

KAT-AHN-AH's suicide squads are giving me a rick flag so harley i might just deadshot

So.

You sound like nithing more than a hater.

No there is not.
Flimsy assuming in your own little mind.

>No there is not.

Yes there are reasons. I just gave them to you. Would you like to hear them again?

You gave me speculation.
Fuck off.

Several months of the best equipment, food, supplements, "supplements" and personal trainers money can buy.

>You gave me speculation.

Nope, those were reasons. You said there were no reasons. Looks like you're wrong and I'm right.

>Fuck off.

Teehee, mad cause bad.

Probably legitimately lifted with a light boost and good camera angles.

The Dragon is a symbol for Krasinski's massive penis. The woman to the left is OP's mother, who is telling little baby OP to wave goodbye to the entity that defiled her insufferable cunt.

Why fucking wouldn't you?

Pharma grade shit with a team of doctors at your Beck and call.

Hell, I'm planning on hoping on a cycle once my natural t level drop

>thinking spec ops even worry about ab muscles and stupid shit like that
>think they dont have beer guts and still run 12 minute 2 mile pft while smoking

his nipples are so tiny!

You are just jealous.
The dude in the ops pic is not even buff.
His shit is reasonable.

The only reasons came out of your ass.
You childish twat.

>You are just jealous.

Nope. I don't even think he's on steroids.

>The only reasons came out of your ass.

Shh

>You childish twat.

Red cause ded

Maybe you should just admit you're wrong

the silver lining here is that her bazungas are ginormous

she could pummel/bludgeon emily to death with just her tits

They have to juice

Theyre fucking liars if they say ptherwise, since they usually have like 6 months to get in shape for a role at most

>imagining pam taking one of her breasts in her hands and swinging it like a sack of doorknobs ontop of Blunt's skull, knocking her unconscious and causing a moderate concussion

my boner

>everyone is a failure but me
Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the fedora poster of the year.

>ywn cum in her stinky bum

how bout both you summerfags just shut the fuck up

Emily is such a fucking goddess. I feel sorry for jenna. how can she even hope to compete?

Come on. You can tell by his skin. He's juiced.

It's one of those things you can spot when you see it enough.

Not that I blame him. I'd do it too for the paycheck and fame.

They're taking lots of supplements, hgh, and probably steroids. If you do in the natural route then that body will take you two years to build. Losing body fat is much harder then people think. Losing weight is one thing but losing body fat is whole other league. Your body is will fight you to prevent you from losing body fat. Also in teh special ops world ripped abs are useless. Those guys are build like fucking tanks. Huge arms, shoulders, chest and legs. They have a tone stomach. I worked out with people going into these jobs and looking like a hollywood star will force you to drop out of training in specail forces. You need lots of fat and muscle to compensate the insane calorie burning you will undertake. Average infantry men burns 4000 calories while the average special ops solider burns close to 7000 to 9000 calories a day. This is why their diet is super high in carbs and protein. Every pic you see of these make them look like bloated bodybuilders. Which is how most warriors look throughout history. Guy in OP pic is just build for a movie not combat. That's the result of restrictive dieting and exercise.

Wtf thats a scene from a movie.
You cant twll or asume shit from that.

she looks like she got punched in the mouth

KAREN IS CUTE

CUTE!