So... we all agree this is objectively Kanye's worst album, right?

So... we all agree this is objectively Kanye's worst album, right?

TLOP

Yeezus is dogshit

that or tlop

Yeah

>music
>objectively
pick one

>> /reddit/

808s and its not even close

TLOP has some of the greatest highs of any album in Kanye's discography

Yeezus only bad 'ye album

Yeah and his worst lows as well.

Grad>Yee>WTT>>TLOP>808s

TLOP is genuinely as bipolar as kanye.

>objectively
Can we stop using this nonsensical word

Low Lights shouldn't count because it's just a skit. Highlights is pretty weak but not offensively bad. Besides that would could be considered his lowest lows? Wolves?

I honestly wonder how can anyone think that The Life of Pablo a is anything but his worst. Graduation, 808's and Yeezus at least sound like Kanye is trying, you might not like it but he is giving an effort. TLOP is a schizophrenic collection of demos and half-baked song ideas. Some songs don't even sound finished.

people (you?) have been saying this for a long ass time and now it's getting old.

I agree with that.

Father Stretch My Hands Pt1 and 2, 30 Hours, Feedback and Facts are some of his worst material to date.

But it's true...

>Father Stretch My Hands Pt1 and 2 are some of his worst material to date
Said no one ever except some nigger on Sup Forums.

It's a 3-way tie for me.

But I'm not black.

College dropout is his best album.

I can't believe im taking the bait

watch the throne is so bad

No bait here, friend.
Pic related is his top 4.

Like What? I think this is valid for Graduation with Can't Tell Me Nothing and Everything I Am

And Graduation doesn't? At least Graduation is a cohesive, well polished album instead of some phoned in, borderline psychotic mess

yes

Completely agree. TLOP took Kanye forever to release and then it came out sounding really rushed. Graduation is easily better by a mile.

>tfw 1600 Kanye plays on last.fm and never listened to 808 nor College Dropout