Why Finland is superior to Norway?

Why Finland is superior to Norway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQtLxYde-rw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4i9eotsiY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_time_devoted_to_leisure_and_personal_care
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It isn't

Not being racist
Not cheating at sports
Not having values from the ass

Finland - effortlessly cool

Norway - trying so hard, spending so much money, but still uncool

t. knower

this this this
this this this this!

Just look at norway
youtube.com/watch?v=YQtLxYde-rw

And now look at this finnish man who is the soul of Finland.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4i9eotsiY

bump

Kyss meg i reva

their country is so pretty it pretty much forces you to spend time outside

the nature's just ugly here so it pretty much forces us to spend all of our time indoors

that means norwegians aren't wasting their time here

>the nature's just ugly here so it pretty much forces us to spend all of our time indoors

Kek.

I know you agree so I'm not arguing with you but just making my point emotionally: where the fuck can ge go downhill skiing? they've got mountains up the ass, where as we need to travel 900 km upwards, a full day in a train and then half in a bus to be able to properly downhill skiing

we might just as well take a fucking plane to norway

Watch this

Simple. Finland is smarter than Norway due to being Asian.

>Muh mountains is the only relevant nature, everything else is shit cos muh downhill skiing

No i'm not gonna agree with you because what you just stated was kinda, no actually it was really fucking stupid.

And on average what comes to going outside and being close to nature, we finns do it most of the nordics.

wut
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_time_devoted_to_leisure_and_personal_care

Because norway is från reva

Your link has absolutely nothing to do with what the guy said. Back to school kiddo

That chart doesn't give away shit about how much people spend time outdoors or as i said it being close to nature.

Go to fucking Norway if you love it so much you daft idiot.

if there is any indication to be had in the world then that link is it

he has nothing, I have something

Norway is the happiest country mate

That's Cuba mate

It doesn't really work like that. Indication and whatnot doesn't really work. Also it wasn't the main point of the argument anyway so why cling to it? Your original claim was that finnish nature is shit because no "muh mountains where da skii" so stick to it. I just pointed out that it's somewhat retarded and biased logic and screams of somewhat sub-par intelligence.

yes it does

that's how anything in life works

there is no absolute proof for anything, only likelihoods

As i said stick to the argument doofus. Don't skip the parts you don't wan't to answer. In this particular case it means very little since you can't point me out to a chart that shows that norwegians do in fact spend more time in exactly within nature than finns. the one you pointed out doesn't specify it's criteria enough so i could take it at face value.

But as i said before please try to stick to your own original claim. I don't wan't this to get more derailed.

Both countries practice somewhat similar Nordic cultures and costums, but we do it without a crushing sense of melancholy.

We don't have nordic customs. Only reason we're even considered nordic is because we have 5% swedish speaking minority.

Everything we do is same to other nordic countries apart from sauna, you cant prove other

what original claim? you want to argue over whether downhill skiing is preferable to cross country skiing? if I were to provide you with a poll that said downhill skiing is the most popular type of skiing, you'd still burger out over the poll not being reliable enough

any indication in the world and it's not reliable enough

of course you don't provide any opinions of your own because they'd be similarly vulnerable to burgerism like this, you just jump in to criticize strangers

He's right though, your only argument was that our nature is shit because you can only do proper downhill skiing in lapland, and that argument is pure shit.

The claim were you provided that finnish nature is essentially shit since you have to travel 900km depending on your location so you can downhill skii. Learn to actually watch what you sperg out. The claim was utter shit and after that you have done nothing but avoided answering me calling it out.

lmao I never claimed that

you're leaving yourself very vulnerable being a super burger but making leaps of logic like that

all I did was bitch about our nature and lack of mountains but separately

show exactly where I made this claim? please, go ahead

>the nature's just ugly here so it pretty much forces us to spend all of our time indoors

Uhhuhh....

Just coming up with a few examples
-You binge drink in the weekends
-You think it's impolite to be loud in public, and generally have the same social norms as us
-You dress the same way as us
-Pic related is from Helsinki, but could might as well be from Copenhagen, Gothenburg, or whatever

That was the only argument you provided for your claim (also the only difference between our nature and norways). You're approaching troll levels of stupidity

and exactly where do I mention skiing? you made this claim:
>our nature is shit because you can only do proper downhill skiing in lapland

Shh don't mention Helsinki, all the NEETs who live in their fathers farm will sperg out

it was "an argument" now? it wasn't a person bitching alone about lack of downhill skiing after bitching about shitty nature on Sup Forums? and where do I state that it's an argument for shitty nature? did you make that leap of logic yourself?

oh fuck off you dumb troll. I Pointed out the stupidity of your claim here Then you proceed to sperg about mountains and how it's so long way to get to do some proper downhill skiing. If it was just a pure statement and in no way an answer to my post then i guess i'm just crazy.

all you did was write kek and post töissä.jpg

that can be interpreted a thousand ways and I think it's fairly obvious I didn't think you disagreed

>I know you agree so I'm not arguing with you but just making my point emotionally: where the fuck can ge go downhill skiing? they've got mountains up the ass, where as we need to travel 900 km upwards, a full day in a train and then half in a bus to be able to properly downhill skiing

What the fuck are you on dude? YOU directly said that the nature is ugly and then proceeded to tell me about the hardships of gettting to skiiing and now you deny you ever saying our nature was shit.

>now you deny you ever saying our nature was shit.
what? you're just making stuff up now

I talked about spending time outdoors and when it came to our country I mentioned the nature

not all of the concept of spending time outdoors is just related to nature

Finland is our best neighbors 2bh
We are closer in spirit with you than we are with sw*des and d*nes
Finno-norwegian double dicking of sweden when?

yeah you're just turbotrolling now. I'm out have a nice day.

don't let the door hit you on the way out, lmao

how does it feel to get burgered on

it doesn't feel good does it and it doesn't contribute to anything

I didn't make any effort to watch out for stupid, petty vulnerabilities in my high-and-mighty argument about norwegian leisure possibilities, but if I did you'd have even less to go on tirades about

So now it was an argument?

He is just some kang or trolling

now it was anything you can possibly imagine

Kazakhstan greatest country in the world

Norway has great nature for sure but also shit overcast weather and frequent storms compared to Finland.

My experience of norwegians is theyre actually pretty autistic, but at least towards me they werent cocky and cold like a stereotype swede would be expected so theyre okay people

Lmao, you have nothing in common. Finns don't care about you, and you don't care about them. They don't visit/settle in your country, and you don't visit/settle in theirs. You share next to no history aside from getting cucked by Sweden.

We share common hate towards you

And they pop frequently into northern finland for shopping, more than any swedes ever

Norwegians love Sweden

We both fucking hate you. Also the cocky attitude why is it always affiliated with that flag?

I have been lied to since every norwegian I have spoken to told they hate swedes

I hate norway now

I guess it depends
There are some negative stereotypes too. But in sports, Norway will always cheer for Sweden if Norway already lost, and we want them to get in second place behind us. We also pay a lot of attention to them in general.

I really hate norway now

japan shitposting. finland spurging. norway chilling. sweden laughing

That's just sad.