Joker undressed her and raped her while she was shot, in great pain and barely conscious...

Joker undressed her and raped her while she was shot, in great pain and barely conscious... like 2-3 hours later Batman was laughing at Joker's joke, acting like old frenemies, refusing to even hurt him a bit... well done guys, well done...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpHuAcKBZlg
youtube.com/watch?v=N3wM7_Bch1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not to mention she got crippled for life... really funny Batman, yeah, good one...

Alan Moore is a genius you plebian nu-male pieces of shit

>this invested into an animated flick

>there are people that still think Batman gives a shit about anyone

He never raped her

I'd undress and rape her...if you know what I mean.

Joker never raped her you moron

Didn't batman snap his neck in the last panel?

I don't. Can you explain?

The Joker didn't rape Barbara, though.

Did Peter Jackson direct this? He seems good at padding out a movie based off source material that could be read in half a day

Tell that to Batmans snapped neck

Only because it's not rape if she doesn't say no.

I think he means he would forcibly remove her garments before inserting his penis into her vagina.

that is shitty animation.

In the cartoon he did.

It's shit...

Sounds like you perfectly understood Alan Moore's point. Batman is a fetishist who gets his rocks off fucking women in spandex and punching assholes. He doesn't give a shit about Gotham and genuinely sees the Joker as a friendly rival.

The tragedy of the Killing Joke is that Gordon has his faith placed in a madman who has absolutely no interest in saving his broken-ass city aside from a superficial excuse he makes to justify his actions.

Yes, the panel where Batman's hands are obviously not on the Joker's neck.

Also, if Barbara becoming a cripple became canon thus making the comic part of the continuity, how do you explain The Joker not being dead in all the comics published afterwards?

Yea. Most JPGs have shitty animation, dumbass

It's not rape because the guy who wrote the story said no rape happened.

No. Moore was showing Batman as a manchild playing cops and robbers with another manchild, regardless of the consequences.

Moore had no intention of painting Batman in a positive or sane light, and killing Joker would've portrayed that.

Yeah, because she didn't say no.

>and raped her
[citation needed]

I know, I just want to believe

Not realizing batman killed Joker in the end when he stops laughing.

No, because The Joker doesn't rape, because he doesn't find it funny.

>haha Barbara will be a cripple in a wheelchair and shit-filled diapers for life dohohohohohohoho you're quite the jokester

edgy

Why didn't Batman just fix her spine with his Batman powers?

I get that the Joker wouldn't rape Barbara because in his twisted mind that wouldn't be a good, funny joke.

But, uhm... what about those two thugs that were with the Joker? What's stopping them?

If he doesn't find it funny, why did he rape her?

Just interpret it the way you want. Moore personally hates nonpowered capes, and that ending fits that personality trait perfectly. That said he intentionally makes things ambiguous all the time as well.

Was this claim out of Barbara's mouth in the movie?
This is the same cunt who butted into an argument with no clear good or bad side by throwing the boyfriend to the ground. She's absolutely the type who thinks "kidnapping" and "rape" are the same thing.

She was unconscious. Never even knew it happened.

Gordon knows though, and that's the part that joker finds funny.

Oh well in that case its totally fine that they're bros I mean he just shot, crippled, undressed, and photographed her so he could show her kidnapped dad later.

Ha that Joker! What a hoot!

Rape would be too far though, that's not funny you know? Even for him.

The point of the novel is that Batman CANT kill and he essentially goes insane at the end by finally laughing at one of Jokers jokes

You have to remember, Batman is crazy, and he's trying to save the other crazy people.

The Joker deserved to die. And he deserved getting a laugh out of Batman at least once.

Plus, they never intended this to be in continuity!

I'm just pointing out how silly all these
>he didn't rape her!
Anons sound.

What fucking difference does it make? It doesn't matter if he did or didn't.

>It doesn't matter if he did or didn't.

It would matter to the Joker. One is funnier.

>Plus, they never intended this to be in continuity!
iirc alan moore never intended this to be continuity, dc apparently had other ideas.

He just stripped her and took some pics while she was paralyzed. That aint even sexual battery in some states

Their dangerous psychotic boss? He's calling the shots. You gonna cross him?

barbara gordon a cute...

barbara gives me such a boner. there's no redheads anymore, fml.

Is Alan Moore just a massive fucking autist?

>muh serious tones
>muh deep analysis of a comic book for children
like an overgrown boy

I love when everyone gets hyped for capeshit only for it to disappoint time after time.
I heard people who saw previews for it in the theater saying
>It's not going to hold back, it's what Batman was SUPPOSED to be.
It's capeshit, it's supposed to appease dumb normies.
Good thing Marvel and DC have retarded fanbases

Hi-larious

>thinks she's a redhead
>with those jet black eyebrows

>like an overgrown boy
Why else do you think he's involved in the comics industry?

You hate all art?

No wait, give us a list of mediums that art can happen in?

Books

and marble/stone

Tapestries & Mosaics were a mistake

>comic books
>art
lol

it was original and fresh at the time and it still holds up today, Batman is loon playing with another loon forever

Sequential pictures are the original art form.

Okay, maybe singing was first. But sequential pictures were next.

singing and narrative poetry in the style of Homer is probably right

Alan Moore is a twat. How is this not clear to everyone by now? He read some shitty psycho-analytical-esque books (Wilhelm Reich style trash) and proceeded to shit it into the mouths of embittered, world-envious fanboys everywhere, almost all of whom responded by saying, "Yum! Delicious Sundae!" He has all the subtlety of a migraine headache and has never written anything worth reading. Not V for Vendetta, not Watchman, not the Killing Joke, not his retarded BDSM fairy tales, nothing. Grow up and take real human concerns seriously already. It is not Batman who needs psychoanalysis, but those whose souls are so impoverished they can look for profundity and meaning nowhere else.

i always interpreted it that batman killed joker.
the only reason he hadn't killed the joker yet is because he thinks he could still save him.
in the final confrontation batman puts in one final effort to help joker but joker pretty much tells batman "sorry man it's never gonna happen, far too late for me"

this then convinces batman yeah this one guy is truly beyond redemption and if joker is unsaveable then there's no reason to keep him alive any longer, and batman finally snaps and kills him.

that's how i always saw it anyway.

anyway, it isn't so much the medium that's the issue as the fact that capeshit is inherently infantile and ultimately just about men in sspandex suits puncing bad guys

there's a reason only nerds buy comics and nobody takes it seriously as high culture

*tips fedora*

Then so are the Odyssey and Beowulf and Inferno. Supernaturally capable characters in fantastic settings. Childish?

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults. Adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

It's the world of stories.

It just so happens that it's also a trillion dollar industry.

So we get 95% pop, and 5% art.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpHuAcKBZlg

Not knowing Alan Moore can preform Real Magick.

>aww no there are people who don't adhere to my standard of film!
get over it

they're not "supernatural", they dealt with the religious figures of the time, which you regard as mythological today because you don't believe in them

they deal with much more profound themes than whether or not Batman and the Joker actually like each other, and they have been the object of study, analysis, and thought of the greatest minds of Western history

I wish they hadn't made the killing joke canon. That way we could have a Batman who choked the Joker to death for raping and paralyzing batgirl so hard the room smelled. But comic books have to stay in the realm of idyllic fantasy where the heroes would never kill the villain. I think that's why I'm over comics

They had a different concept of mythology than we do. It was possible to believe in a god and tell stories about that god without being a heretic or blasphemer.

The gods were ways of dealing with the same themes as fictional characters explore today.

He raped her in the cartoon? Really? Fucking hell....

no, the likes of Milton are the modern equivalent to Homer

again, comics don't deal in any subjects worth exploring and don't have much in the way of artistic quality. they're entertainment for nerds and an industry geared towards pandering to this type of consumer, nothing more

>and raped her
[citation needed]

>In the cartoon he did.
What the fuck? Did they even read the comic?

>Is Alan Moore just a massive fucking autist?
Uh, yes? Are you new to this shit?

Mark Hamill killed it tho

Personally, I've always preferred the Batman that kills to the one that doesn't because it's usually more entertaining and interesting.
One of the reasons Michael Keaton's Batman is my favorite Batman is that he'll kill villains if he has to. Burn people alive, blow them up with bombs, drop them off a tall building. Whatever gets the job done. The man knows he's crazy and just rolls with it while trying to use his crazy for good. I kind of admire that.

did they adress why her eyes are purple?

The common interpretation of Batman doesn't kill because his parents were killed.
Burton's interpretation doesn't kill with guns because his parents were killed with guns.

Burton's interpretation is less practical, but I'm with you that it ends up being more creative.

yeah he did good

>not having the bluray which had commentaries

She's Valyrian

Hamill was what made me love Arkham Knight. Ghost Joker was best Joker.

Adulthood is when you realize Commissioner Gordon makes the most sense

lol whatever, slut

>common interpretation
Batman started killing indiscriminately, just like Superman. There are no hard rules for these characters. New ideas develop overtime and the new generation eats it up and takes it as standard. Someone could come along tomorrow and make Batman kill, and if it sold and got popular, that would be the new interpretation. There's no reason for characters doing anything that writers have to follow. It's the other way around.

When did Burton's Batman kill anyone?

No shit. The most common interpretation of Batman, however, is still a vigilante who refuses to kill.

lel

Bashed a guy's head in with a concrete slab. Dropped the Joker and didn't bother saving him.
Activated a belt full of grenades and pushed its wearer into a well to explode. That one made him grin.

No, I've seen the retarded clips myself, but all those instances are basically either accidents or turning someone's own weapon against them while they don't do anything to stop it. From the entire "kill count" almost 3/4 of them just fell from a building or some shit.

> Batman powers
You mean money?

This.

Batman is as crazy as Joker. That's the whole point of their relationship.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3wM7_Bch1Y

Nigga i thought Batmans #1 rule is too never kill

Next thing i see is dis nigga finna shooting niggas up in BvS and yall niggas talking about how he finna kill the joker and shit. What the fuck i am so confused

>turning someone's own weapon against them while they don't do anything to stop it

That's like saying a shooter didn't kill a thug because the thug didn't bother pushing the gun away from his face. The grenade belt was an intentional attempt to kill a man that succeeded. Doesn't matter if he could've taken it off; the attempt was still made.

Would you even care if she wasn't a pretty anime cartoon girl you wanted to kiss through your computer screen, OP?

He shoots a couple of Joker's thugs with his Batplane, He drops that one guy in the bell tower, kills the Joker by grappling that gargoyle to his leg, burns one of Penguin's henchmen alive, straps a bomb to another guy and blows him up and even smiles about it beforehand. He had no qualms about killing people.

Barbara is a smell fujoshit.

This guy gets it.

Did you have a stroke??

>The grenade belt was an intentional attempt to kill a man that succeeded.
How do you know? Maybe he just wanted him to deactivate the belt and run off.

>>He shoots a couple of Joker's thugs with his Batplane
All those "bombs" do is produce sparkles and make the thugs jump a bit, it's probably concussion ammo.

>He drops that one guy in the bell tower, kills the Joker by grappling that gargoyle to his leg,
They fell!
>burns one of Penguin's henchmen alive,
IT WAS LITERALLY THE DEVIL. He obviously had a fireproof suit since he was a pyro unit so to speak.

Anyway, who are you to say they didn't all survive this? The only ones that actually died are Joker and Penguin who both just fell from a great height.

Ayo didn't Batman kill those 2 midgets by tricking them into falling into the spike put?