/stg/ - Stranger Things General

>you will never be this happy edition

Will they go to the snow ball, Sup Forums?

>you will never be this hungry

to my fellow 50%

where can I download Stranger Things in 4k without my ISP bothering me with piracy mails?

Australia

Private trackers. We've uploaded the 4K version to several of them.

>you will never watch this show again for the first time

the first time truly was magical. made me feel 13 again

>Being american
Lol
see or just take the letter and get it from torrentz

>where can I download Stranger Things in 4k without my ISP bothering me with piracy mails?

Here.

first 2 episodes sucked especially the pool party scene
only like after the 5th or so episode it started to get good

>tfw watched it the first time at x1.21 play speed

someone stream this, so I can order pizza and be comfy, I have a 15 hour shift today :^)

>>Being american
>Lol
I'm Canadian, thank you

Then use a vpn and don't worry about shit no more.

>tfw that's my screenshot of him

felt sad 2bj

Finn should be in more movies. He's ridiculously talented and adorable. I hated every scene he wasn't in.

If you can afford a pizza you can afford a netflix subscription for a month. The Internet is not your fucking personal waitstaff.

He's in the new IT

popcorntime.sh

>im shilling this series to everyone I know

HOORAY! They better leave the weird orgy scene from the book in or I'mma be hardcore pissed.

A FUCKING LEAF

Ive seen the show twice already, I want to watch it with bros.
LIke back in the day of Instasynch/synchtube

And they love each other so
Androgynous
Closer than you know, love each other so
Androgynous

Don't get him wrong and don't get him mad
He might be a father, but he sure ain't a dad
And she don't need advice that's sent at her
She's happy with the way she looks
She's happy with her gender

cute song senpai

the sheriff is the real bad guy and you can't prove me wrong

he did a lot of awful thing, especially he sold el to the feds and god know what else he did

>ywn spread El's pink little peach and eat the juices that flow from it as she wraps her legs around your head

jdimsa

Apparently Miley Cyrus covered this song, so I apologize. Though those lesbians did a good cover desu.

Hopper's motivation was getting Winona to her son, cause he wouldn't wish his situation to any parent. Remember, he lost his daughter to cancer, and he would give anything for a glimmer of hope to be with his daughter again. At the end, I personally believe he is in with the G-men to protect Will and his fucking blabbering mother. Seriously, I would shut the fuck up once I got my son back. I liked her performance though, she felt like an overly dramatic 80s mother.

you delete this you sick piece of shit!

seriously delete this

B L E A C H
Y O U R S E L F

You negros new? Don't reply to trolls, they thrive on attention. Ignore, hide, and move the fuck on.

>posts umaru
>thinks it has a valid opinion

DELET

Why the hell did Nancy crawl into the goopy tree? What teenage girl does that, alone in a forest?

That scene broke the immersion for me and the rest of the show never really earned it back.

hello redd!t

>common sense means you're some faggot teen who bypassed Sup Forums and went straight to Sup Forums now

>Tells people to stop replying to bait
>Replies to bait himself

>not cropping out that line at the top

For her friend

>new
aww i wish i was happy like the kids in the show but why dont u robots just kiss a girl you know and stop worrying about it

Because I'm ugly and mike getting a at gf is wish fulfillment

Fresh off the presses my boys

This picture confirms that Sup Forums will lose interest in this show when 11 turns 12

What's her snapchat.

First part of the filename, Milliebbrown

Gonna send her some dicks.

please answer these questions

1. is the show good?

2. what do you like/dislike about it?

thanks

Yes

El is hot

1. yes
2. liked the comfy vibe, the kid actors, endearing characters overall. disliked winona's acting sometimes and the villains were shit.

Yes

I liked the Christmas lights.

that wasn't my image, da fug

just finished.

disliked winona ryder. david harbour should have been top billed for sure. he made an excellent performance.

also disliked charlie heaton. he was a faggot.

i also disliked it was suppose to be a happy ending but barb was fucking dead and no one seems to give a shit.

i liked that it seemed pretty original. i dig x-files and this is similar type of story.

fuck barb

Fuck barb

>barb

>Disliking winona ryder
Why is everyone memeing this? She did a great job.

Winona was good, but her character wasn't given much to do beyond be hysterical. She had a few "I'm a tough mom" moments but those are so cliche at this point they're no longer redeeming.

dunno mate, i liked her but somes she was way over the top