Holy shit, it was bad. It was really bad

Holy shit, it was bad. It was really bad.

Sorry guys, Joker was cringe. Probably worse than Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IwBS6QGsH_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cancer

what did you expect honestly

Exactly what I think of the DC movie universe too, user.

How was the soundtrack?

ETA for the inevitable leak?

if i ever go crazy i'll tattoo "damaged" to my forehead, that'll show them... well done , well fucking done

was there a lot of sexy shots of harley? This is important

spoil the scenes containing Batman please!!

How was the cuckolding scene?

MOM'S GONNA LEAK

kek

DCucks BTFO

>inb4 2 weeks of redditors proclaiming this trash as 'kino' on Sup Forums

Did they explain where Zemo got the Rubber Bucky Mask?

I kinda doubt it will happen because Ayer is not a pretentious fuck like Snyder is so there won't be any "deep and complex allegories" that fascinates the teenagers

I hope not, user. It was bad enough watching all that forced grade-school symbolism in bvs and even more cringeworthy when idiots started acting like it was the first time symbolism was ever introduced to film.

Chases down Joker, Joker makes Batman choose between capturing him and saving Harley, Batman saves Harley

Flashback explaining how Deadshot was captured, Batman talks Deadshot down from killing a high ranking Falcone member, says Falcone members don't deserve the easy way out and have to pay for their crimes, Deadshot says he can't do it because the Falcone member shafted him by not paying him for a hit, Batman agrees to fund his daughters operation (cancer? no elaborated on) if he hands himself in and complies, which he does

Appears briefly on a television monitor where the Falcone member is revealed to have been arrested thanks to evidence Batman delivered to Jim Gordon

What's so bad about it senpai

Holy shit, it was bad. It was really bad.

Sorry guys, Mordo was cringe. Probably worse than Tom Hiddleston as Loki.

thought this shit got released 5th august? how u watched it?

don't talk shit about jard lentil

It's a new meme

Not OP but I went to a test screening in early May

>all the anons in this thread believing it
proof nig

They turned lex into sociopath mark zuckerberg and joker into a Mexican cartel clown

Let's see if we can Come up with more modern twists to ruin iconic DC villains

What the fuck is with WB and its inexplicable loose ends? Why the fuck aren't we elaborated on with Deadshot's daughter's illness? Does she have Incuritis?

>3 cents have been deposited to your account. Thanks for making business with the Disney™ Corporation.

Does it really matter? She's healthy, Deadshot retires, she gets sick, Deadshot comes out of retirement, is shafted by the Falcones, gets captured, daughter gets operation and becomes well again

I'd say Penguin, but I've seen at least three wildly different iterations of the character, and every one of them was amazing.

I don't know. Turn Scarecrow into a twink with a chip on his shoulder who stumbled into the fear toxin? Have him greentext verbally for the teens?

Stop lying.

Unspecified illnesses are a shitty cliche that I never like seeing. It's not like you have to dedicate any screentime to explaining it. "Leukemia" or "Syphillis" or something would work.

Ah, gotcha.

But I'm not, lad/

ending cliffhanger
>Joker breaks into Belle Reve, breaks open Harley's cell, they both stare at each other then she smiles and the credits start.

>haha i am out of control and outrageous in a pg-13 autism pandering movie

nope

I hated that shit. Also the Enchantress thing that exists just incase they want to use her as bait in another film, no need for it.

Darkseid re-imagined as DarkSayeed
Intergalactic terrorist insurgent

So they make Deadshot look like a good guy.

Wasn't this supposed to be about baddies? Oh right Will Smith wont be protrayed as a villain. Good job once again Warner Bros.

worse than Einsenberg? no way thats impossible

why does he have Constantine tattoo on his forearms?

>Zippity doo-dah, zippity ay
>Every movie not made by Disney must fail

Top notch
youtube.com/watch?v=IwBS6QGsH_4

>So they make Deadshot look like a good guy.
If it's true it's still consistent with how Deadshot's been in the comics for like 30 years now.

Isn't he like that in Arrow?

Joker manipulating Harley right when she's about to drop him, more news at 11.

Deadshot is basically a tragic hero, yes.

This characterization, right down to DS x HQ shipping is pulled directly from the Suicide Squad comic.

who's the guy in the trailer destroying train with his hand?

Ur mam

The DSxHarley thing is actually a pretty well delivered arc, but as you can guess Harley pretty much negates the entire last 30 minutes of the film by being a beaten wife and gets back with Joke Man

How's the chemistry between them? Does it feel forced?

God, I hope we don't see tons of Sup Forums threads bitching about this.

Also consistent, imo

Nameless possessed Enchantress lacky #3

DS x Harley > Joker x Harley
Literally anything is better than Joker x Harley desu

I know she's got major battered housewife syndrome but how does she get back with him so quickly? Does he pretend to love her?

do the joker and harley have sex scenes?

Oh it's consistent as fuck as far as taking it from the comics goes, I just thought we were going to be getting a more progressive character in the DCEU Harley. Consistency is the aim of the game in comic lore, but with a character in a film series, you expect a little development, you know?

Well it seems like they mixed it with Early Harley.

Can we get some info on Katana and Boomerang? I heard they would have some small romance between those two.

It's complicated, but she shows signs of literal beaten wife syndrome. Joker, in one of his initial scenes with her, is show to "correct" her with a smack, she cries, he shows her a bit of affection, she's all giddy with love. She's over him after he uses her to escape from a beating from Deadshot, but then she's all loved up when Joke Man shows that he risked his freedom to rescue her

>damaged
what did he mean by this?

Not really much I picked up on. They are shown to have a shared love of anime briefly, that's kinda cute, but otherwise there's no much development

would it have been better if they just decided to abandon the PG-13 audience and go for the hard R Rating?

Eh, it would have benefited from at least a 15. There's a scene where Joker gets the shit beaten out of him and there's no blood that totally took me out of the film

That's literal Mad Love, the Joker is a master manipulator. Only smacks?

Right in the face, it's kinda out of nowhere, but if you're familiar with Mad Love you'll see it coming. It's during a certain argument where Harley tries to explain a joke

>1 week from release
>embargo still up

they know it's shit, they are stalling now for as long as they can to trick rubes and Will Smith fans into seeing it and try to break even

So it wasnt the 20 trailers and mass spam marketing that told you it wasnt going to work? They are trying to get as many people in through the door opening weekend before everyone realizes its a fucking mess of shit.

normally if something is shit you don't waste an additional 50 mil promoting it, that's just wasting more money

What's the Incubus?

>this board will be bombed with Sup Forums threads for the next 2 weeks

Is there any after credits and do yall think it will be well received than BvS?

i'm gonna sound like a weirdo but can you expand a bit on the hitting stuff, is it only that? it's only mindfucking mostly?

>Is there any after credits
Mid credits scene of a catatonic Enchantress shown to still be possessed
>and do yall think it will be well received than BvS?
I didn't like it as much, but I think normies will like it

marvelcucks are in full defense mode

O-okay...

The smack on the face is the big one, it's where you first get a glimpse of Joker doesn't actually care about Harley, then when she's curled up crying he walks up to her, smiles at her, pulls her up and kisses her, then she's giddy as fuck and they talk about going out for a date. But yeah, it's mostly mindfucking and Harley shown to be hopelessly oblivious to "puddin'" being unable to change.

>shippers are going to defend this

why does Government guy think the Suicide Squad can even hold a candle to Supes if he goes rogue?

They already are.

We already know Deadshot is arrested after his daughter puts herself in the line of fire between Batman and him, bro.

They don't. The Superman excuse is just a scapegoat so Waller can have a personal taskforce to do shit she wants off the record. The first mission is capturing the Enchantress Heart thing

Why do local cops police ghettoes? they dont stand a chance with two cops if all the people there decided to go feral, you do it to give a semblance of protection. The Suicide Squad is not going to win against Super Man, its going to get Waller some funding for her secret prison where she keeps dangerous people locked up because she's terrified of the world. Waller is a coward and worse than any crazy killer.

Huh. So the date is the lapdance thing

How though, I mean I don't give a shit but the Joker doesn't give a shit either.

Untrue. Where did you hear that?

People know this is part of their relationship but seeing it in big screen is going to fucking trigger a lot of people. I guarantee you. Critics might ripped this movie more than they did to BvS.

spoil the flash scene

It's been leaked and proven.

>How though, I mean I don't give a shit but the Joker doesn't give a shit either.
From what I've seen its that it's a mutual SM destructive love or that Harley is bad just as Joker and deserve each other.

Well it's obviously false

The mission is to capture the Enchantress herself, they don't know she's been corrupted.

why u lyin bro?

shippers will cream their pants though.
I don't even care about this but if they think the joker loves harley they're totally retarded.

this, in a movie barely anyone saw the idea that a scene where a bunch of hookers implied Joker rapes Barb triggered critics and SJWs

>Probably worse than Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor.

I don't think that's even possible.

Explain ghostbusters

The first mission is to capture the heart. Waller tries to use the heart to control Enchantress, at which point she goes off the rails and the Squad is forced to take her down.

You haven't watched it, have you?

it wasn't a blockbuster but it was successful enough for Sony to sell the lie

They went in at the deep end and thought that radical feminists actually go to see films

Why the fuck are you people discussing superhero movies? What went wrong in your adolescence? Why did you not intellectually develop beyond childhood?

The way you talk about "Deadshot" coming out of "retirement" because his kid is sick. The way you discuss Harley Quinn and Joker being in a relationship, as if it means goddamn anything or has any emotional weight whatsoever. The way you compare some fantastical group of flat superheroes to real life cops and governments...I mean it just disgusts me.

By that merit, why discuss anything? Fiction isn't worth discussing, is it? It's pathetic, isn't it?

The Squad is only sent after Enchantress goes off the rails, as Waller uses her as a proof of concept of the importance of meta-warfare after the Squad proposal gets shot down by Admiral Olson.

for real stop lying

It still hasn't broken even with its posted budget. It won't even scrape the revenue it needs to cover advertising.

>The Squad is only sent after Enchantress goes off the rails, as Waller uses her as a proof of concept of the importance of meta-warfare after the Squad proposal gets shot down by Admiral Olson.

She's useless to Waller without the heart, which is why Waller sends in Flagg and the Squad. After shit hits the fan, the Squad take down Enchantress

You should know this, it's like the entire premise of the film