Gf and I are going separate ways this fall because of differing career opportunities

Gf and I are going separate ways this fall because of differing career opportunities

7 years of friendship
5 of those years as a couple

We have the coming summer left together

In a really low, bad place right now Sup Forums and idk what to do

Other sad Sup Forumsoys want to come in here so we can all wallow on our self pity?

Or maybe post things to lift each other up?

Idk... I just needed to post somewhere to let this out because I have no one to talk to about it irl

Hopes up bud
Get one of these bad boys done for yourself, Only £400

Annie
it's so hard being in love with someone who doesn't love you anymore
it convinces you that they still love you and there's still something inside of them that wants you back and still cares for you the way they used to
but all I am in her life now is an ex that she'll tell her next boyfriend about while she's wearing the lingerie, jewelry and clothes I bought her and she's listening to the music I introduced her to
and I'm just gonna be a shell of a person looking for someone who makes me feel half the way she made me feel
I didn't think I could feel more empty than I already did
but I do
I miss the sound of your voice, your smell, your bed, the way your hair feels, our pictures on your wall, I miss you getting fucking mad at me
I loved you so fucking much and I'll never, EVER, love like that again
I gave up three years of my life for you, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Summer together woman will find another.
>Beet her to the punch

>because of differing career opportunities
well what the fuck does that even mean!?
A job is a means to an ends, a job is a means to money, and money is a means to survival and happiness. If you are breaking up and destroyi ng your potential happiness for a job, well then, you deserve to be sad.

If you let something as shallow as a job rule your life then you deserve all misfortune you get.

grow up. Means the world.

>Grow up
>destroys life over a job
Kek

grown up isn't letting shallow things like jobs dictate your life.

It means that I have a job offer in San Diego and she has one in NYC

Fuck off NEET

Welcome the the real world
It's a terrible place

>Has career.
Fucks not given over opportunities that flow

I hooked up about four days after my break up. don't do it until you're ready OP, bullshit aside it'll just make you feel worse.

Always more opportunities. Life is more simple than you think.

Why can't you do long distance? Me and my partner have done so for the last year and it's sucked but I just landed a job in her city. Things can work out.

Just kill her employer.
>Being this retarded

Yeah
Can't wait to ride out the emotional storm that's coming in

Should be over it in a couple years maybe more though

Maybe even sooner if I turn out to be a sociopath or something idk

Thingsll be fine eventually
We'll both move on to other things and people and eventually forget about each other around the 10 year mark or so

Still works a la mutually disillusioned agreement that is money. So options have value.

what the fuck man, leaving someone you love for a fucking JOB?

what's next, killing your mother for a car?

>Fuck off NEET
>San Diego and she has one in NYC
well why not find a job in NYC, or she find one in san diago, or both find one in uzbekistan you dumb fuck

I have been working 20 years and not had to destroy my life over a job just to pay bills....
you deserve every little bit of unhappiness you are creating on yourself
So "grown up" that securing a job in an ideal situation never crossed your mind.

Blow your head off with a gun, do the world a favour, it doesn't need more fuckheads like you.

abandon thread

It's something we're considering

Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst is my life philosophy atm

Not knowing how today is specialization industries.
/your head

kys

oh it's more of an emotional hurricane. neets on this board don't actually realize the deep connection you make with someone. best advice I can give is to make sure not to fuck until you KNOW you're ready, surround yourself with friends, and be as happy with her as possible while it still lasts. I hope you'll be okay, because this shit is the worst feeling in the world.

Calm down stefen hewking, options do have value but what do you value yourself? Self imagine is most important. If you're not happy, you're not working 100%. Have fun living a life not wanting to work, the perfect job you so rightfully got through doing things you don't want to do. Fake life. Fake happiness. You're a brainless sheep. Well done.

Long distance is stupid and has never worked for anybody. I'm not even gonna try and tell you to find something close to her, if there was real love between the 2 of you, neither one of you would be able to fathom the idea of being apart for any amount of time.

OP is a faggot of epic proportions today

New chapter in life coming up. Should be exciting. Stop focusing on the past. It's all electricity and chemicals anyway.

Im with user. Just go long distance for a while if it doesnt work out you will be more prepared for whats to come

SoCal is hottie central and San diego is a super fun city. Tijuana is right beside it too.. just look at it as another page to your life, not an end of a chapter

I mean.. This guy is right. Why in the actual fuck would you break up over a job offer? Is it your/her dream job? If no: just don't take it.

fucking americans. inhuman, leaving someone you love for a job.

just find a job in her city.

no one ever made me feel like I was worth being a person before her. my friends and family are sick of hearing how heartbroken I am. it's really fucking hard being a husk of a human being. I feel like I'm drifting through time. she dumped me three months ago and it still feels like last week. I've dreamed about her every night. I don't know what to do with myself. I've been on dates and I feel absolutely nothing compared to the first time I saw her. I don't believe in damn near anything, but love is fucking real and it sucks when it gets taken from you.

what's the point of money and all that if you don't have someone to share it with?

PROTIP: find a job in New York.

i'm in constant fear of losing my girlfriend. i love her more then anything in the world, and i don't really think i could make it without her.

They are career tracks for both of our fields.

We wouldn't be doing this if they were just any job or some unpaid internship.

And we tried looking at each others locales or even to find another place that had tracks for both of us

Unfortunately it would seem career opportunities are in short supply

I'm not OP. look at the post before this one. I'm going through something different

I'm OP and idk what the whole Annie spiel going on is about

But if that's something user needs to get off his chest, then go for it bud

Sorry you're having troubles with the heart too

lol JOB. it's just means to get money, nothing important like love.

I wish I could tell you that everything will be fine, but it's been three months and it hasn't gotten any better. best advice I can give is take her out to have fun, keep things interesting, and make sure you say something if you think her feelings are starting to change.

Who hurt you, user?
You can tell me.

bump

Dood you gonna get dat job, get dat house, get anotha honey. Enjoy the time left with your gril, greave and get over it Or kys.