What are these? i suddenly got this cluster of blood spots on my legs. i got this cluster like a week ago...

what are these? i suddenly got this cluster of blood spots on my legs. i got this cluster like a week ago, and today i got a cluster on my other leg. if the surface of the skin breaks it bleeds a decent amount

could this be related to opiate use (snorting only)? between this and other symptoms that i only started getting recently, i have decided to halt all use of illicit drugs. but these blood spot clusters on my leg are very odd and hoping someone here might have an explanation

heres another one, appearing almost a week after the cluster on the other leg

Could be a number of things...

I almost instantly said shingles based off the thumbnail but the location of the spots are usually above the waist.

These are more skin lesions that can be caused by an infinity of possibilities.

Chances are? Either environmental or you're tweaking so hard you're scratching in your sleep.

>scratching in your sleep.
I do believe I do this. but those wounds look like scratches. these look like blood vessels are bursting beneath the skin

Look for bed bugs, I almost guarantee that's what it is.

Do they itch, have they at any point been swollen?

That's also highly possible given the probability that heavy hard drug users aren't the most cleanliness.

Def worth checking out.

I get those sometimes, I think its a combination of dry skin, scratching that body part on something and not realizing its there till you see it.

Cleanliness doesn't really matter in the case of bedbugs. Well, unless you routinely steam clean absolutely everything.

they dont really itch, maybe a tiny bit. no swelling

other symptoms in general, i believe related to opiate use, include excessively runny nose and extremely dry skin on bottom of feet

Not sure bud???

I'm a heavy heroin user, and I can tell you they are not related to opiate use. They look like bed bug bites.

Get an allergy test.

your body can create allergies every 7 years.
To to much vitamin C not much vitamin D.
To much sun for a a period of time then stopped sun bathing?

Aids.

well i shower 5 days a week on average. pretty sure i dont have bed bugs, sheets are all white so i should easily be able to spot bugs and i havent seen a single one. i dont live with any pets either

I think it looks like herpes more than bed bug bites. I had bed bugs a few years back and it looked more like mosquito bites.

Yep. aids. definitely aids. sorry op.

During the day they hide under the sheets and in the seems of your matress, you most likely won't see any unless you are looking for them.

Also cleanliness has nothing to do with bedbugs, common misconception.

How heavy you little bitch? I do a couple points a day straight to the jugular or dick vein

Half a gram and up a day.

>allergy
that makes sense as I get strong histamine reactions to opiates

>herpes
you really think I might have herpes on my shins?

Herpes doesn't usually present on the legs.

I'm not too keen on bed bugs either. They don't look like bites. They look like scratches.

However, they could have started as bites which triggered scratching.

If it were bed bugs they'd be in other places other than his feet, more likely his back.

It would depend on where the infestation on his matress is, actually. And they look exactly like bed bug bites, dots in a line with some dots surrounding.

You're quite hairy OP, are these groups of spots in places that usually chafe against fabric?

I frequently get groups on ingrown hairs where the fabric of my trousers harasses little groups of pores from sitting all day. Usually on places like my knees and sometimes the back of my calfs, where the fabric is taught.

Your patterns looks a lot like my pattern of ingrowns after I've had a great time scratching them.

I wouldn't stop all drugs just because of this, it doesn't look like scabies or a viral infection. I'm a total degenerate drug using scumbag and this doesn't look like any drug related disease or infection I recognise, especially not for opiates.

Unless he's scratched them like fuck, those sores are too big to be bb bites. They also usually present with itching or pain.

How about you just go see a doctor instead of asking internet WebMD professional browsers and hypochondriacs like myself.

Lol as someone who has had bed bugs, I can tell you they are not too big to be bed bug bites.

Honestly I'm going to stop caring as of now though. If OP doesn't want to take a few minutes to check the seams of his matress to avoid a huge headache (that is IF the infestation isn't already horrible) then that's on him.

Have fun throwing out all your shit, if what I say ends sup being true and you do nothing, OP.

shit, what about these 2 unexplained lines on my arm. i assumed i scratched in my sleep. but i have some on my back too, completely unexplained, look like scratches but no memory of getting them

>few minutes to check the seams of his matress
checking now...

No, those just look like scratches to me. But it's possible they're from scratching bed bug bites/crawling on you while you sleep.

more likely just scratching from opiate itch

i think ur just fat

could it be shingles?

How itchy (if at all) are the spots?

not very. I became aware of them visually. the one in first pic by looking at the cluster, the one in 2nd pic pic I noticed blood dripping down my leg

got those,too.
turned out it was a folate deficiency.
Just get some methyfolate (metafolin) from amazon or ebay.
They disappeared after the first pill.

That doesn't sound like itchy bed bugs then. whew! but still a mystery.

Looks like flea bites.
Do you have pets in the house?

Opiate use makes u itchy and its a feel good reaction to scratch, scratching in ur sleep is quite the possibility. Those spots are from scratching, i have same reaction and marks on my own skin from over scratching. either that or dry skin but what a coincidence that opiate use especially from prescribed pain killers causes itchiness.

Years ago I had a flea infestation when I lived with a room-mate with a dog. What fucking hell that was

Thankfully this is not fleas, havent lived with an animal in a couple years.

yeah, im itchy as fuck right now as a matter of fact. im going to quit for at least 3 weeks and see what of all symptoms disappear