Who else is quite excited for what else Sup Forums will come up with to foil the plans of the great Shia??

who else is quite excited for what else Sup Forums will come up with to foil the plans of the great Shia??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6uGP8hHwrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K0DpzbrX8CM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought it was Sup Forums who did that...
But that shit was fucking epic!

Sup Forums didnt do shit. This board is dead. Half is spam.
2/10 made me reply

oh jeez it prob was Sup Forums man,, apologies,,

Shariah law will be enacted whether you Conservatives want it or not just wait

That was definitely Sup Forums. I was there for the first few nights. I have some memes made from the first night if anyone is interested

>I thought it was Sup Forums who did that...
>That was definitely Sup Forums
what exactly was done. i have not heard about this before

Leave Shia alone faggots.

>shia's new "he will not divide us" protest was a stream of a flag in an undisclosed location
>Sup Forums autists track planes flying overhead, identify local birds chirping and frog calls to determine location
>flag is eventually found, lowered, and replaced with pepe shirt and maga hat
>stream cuts off next day

user basically Sup Forums hardcore trolled shia so basically Sup Forums used all sorts of weird techniques to find the exact location of a flag that he was live streaming and they replaced it with a "MAGA" cap and i forgot what else man,,,

(we) kinda just sat there and watched the stream for a while, then some Sup Forumsacks showed up irl. First one (to my knowledge) was known as Jackie Sup Forums, then John the Baptist, and Jihadi Jesus (aka Jesus)

John stayed off to the side for practically the whole stream. Then a Korean guy showed up way later with coffee for everyone

Now if only Sup Forums could devote a fraction of that effort to their own self improvement then maybe they wouldn't be fat unemployed losers who mostly hide behind computers blaming mexicans and jews for their inadequacies.

I can't wait

so where is the webm of the flag being replaced

The fuck are you talking about nigger? Sup Forums does more than bitching online

But if they try to change themselfs and back away from the chan, their knowlage-based-power would stop existing...

I don't wanna live in a world without this awesome stuff going on, they're the only reason to believe there's actua people like me outside of this shithole I live ine

I don't have it, but I watched it as it happened. Shit was hilarious. You can probably look it up on Google or something.

no they just looked at the stars, basically the nautical location, which fucking barbarians were capable of doing, then reported it to police. They basically milhoused bart simpson with retarded shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=W6uGP8hHwrQ

ohh I remember this, I'm not Sup Forums but i remember there was that higher level military guy praising Sup Forums for their work in tracking down the terroists or something like that.

Thank you for posting this.

When were the police ever involved?

Shia must die.

fucking snake eater tune
KEK

"weaponized autism" -/user/narutofan4545

1/3rd of mexico lives in the us illegally and u act like its not a problem.

Uh, yeah, you got that shit wrong friendo. Flight patterns were used, and the police weren't involved. Purely weaponized autism. Neck yourself.

you're all faggots
it wasnt Sup Forums
it wasnt Sup Forums either
it was 8/hwndu/ if you dont know how to find it, dont go there

>1/3rd of mexico lives in the us illegally
citation needed

Lol gay

>it was 8/hwndu/

haha okay

3/5 people watching the stream

are you retrded or something?
you actually think Sup Forums did anything to shia?
have fun faggot

ch (.ne) t/ hwndu/index.html

>knowlage

>it was 8/hwndu/
Ok shia Weeeeeee believe you

fucking newfags this website is probably better than calling 911, fyi none of this you do on here is anonamouse if you post your location retards

ch.net/hwndu/

I betcha that "do it" meme is where shias madness started, maybe the maymays where too strong for him
Wouldn't be surprised if he would go full mental if a group of people just followed him around shouting "DO IT" uncoordinatedly
Might we get tumblr or someone else to do this?

Shut up Faggot

>Sup Forums trying to take all the credit

My bad, I meant "knowledge" but i'm too retarded to write stuff properly

its possible ig,,

this wasnt really that amazing

anyone could locate that flag

I'm outta the loop here as I am not american, autistic or watch media, is this hwndu "thing" some sort of anti trump movement or is it shia autismo stuff that he does?
I just seen a video and shia and a few people were chanting he will not divide us.
WTF is up with this?

>'trianing'

>shia's new "he will not divide us" protest was a stream of a flag in an undisclosed location
>Sup Forums autists track planes flying overhead, identify local birds chirping and frog calls to determine location
>flag is eventually found, lowered, and replaced with pepe shirt and maga hat
>stream cuts off next day

I already got that.
But the actual hwndu "thing" or movement or whatever it is. Is it an organized movement or is it shia lebouf doing his retarded public spectacle/art shit like the just do it rant....don't let your dreams be dreams.

I saw this, and it;s pretty freaky that he has either payed people to chant with him or that they are all organized to chant together some propaganda shit
youtube.com/watch?v=K0DpzbrX8CM&feature=youtu.be

nice waste faggot

Charles Manson got a bunch of hot chicks to fuck him then brutally murder his enemies. You'd be surprised was a charming smile and a whole lot of liquor can do to people .

No shit none of this is truly anonymous. Anyone who believes they're "le real hacker Sup Forums", then they're complete retards.

Still, neck yourself.

The chan? Get cancer shill

Sunnis?

Why not just leave it? What have you got against him? If being a fool qualifies a person for this kind of attention then three quarters of America would need to be gassed. Fucking children.

Was Shia ever great though?

his just do it days were neato. and then there was the self reaction vid. doods off the shitz now tho

NOPE HES ALWAYS BEEN A SHIT STAIN

CURRENTLY HES GUARDING HIS FLAG AT NIGHT WITH A BALLBAT

Shia Lebuff, Sunni Lebuff, Wahabi Lebuff, Yazidi Lebuff, they're all so awful, what's wrong with them?

i'm excited for Sup Forums to open its arms to the rest of the normies. It's been dead since 2010 and wounded since CNN.
Please continue to make the news and bring more willing faggots to the trap threads, those delicious boys are the only thing worth visiting. for please Sup Forums continue being the final nail in the coffin. Let all know and fear your clever, witty, memes.((()))((()))

This.

OH MAGA'D