Ask a late night Taco Bell worker anything

Ask a late night Taco Bell worker anything

what percentage of your customers use foodstamps to buy tacos?

Fuck. Now I want taco bell. Just fucking closed 12 minutes ago.

Damn you

Do you eat that slop on a regular basis?

I dont fucking know people use credit cards alot its pretty baffling how many people spend 20-60 at a time on tacos and fucking nachos

I try not to but do occasionally when im there but i only eat the grilled chicken fuck the beef

Do you jizz in the sour cream?

Im not allowed to answer that

Is any of the meat real? Also ingredients in the creamy jalapeƱo sauce on the quesadilla? That shits delicious

>fuck the beef
Shit it sounds like you know something, what's in the meat user?

Yeah its all real it comes in a bag and we boil it in a machine

How many ducks do you see on your commute to work?

I personally just dont like it same with the shredded chicken its good as fuck sauce is too much tho

Is there menu items or any times one should avoid eating at taco Bell?

Is the Wu-Tang Clan something to fuck with?

Whats the most annoying thing someone can order?

How often to people reek of pot?

ive been constipated for about a week 1/2 ive only went once
right now i feel a dump coming up and i know its going to clog the shitter. its 4:05 AM and ill wake everybody up unclogging it.
should i go for it or do you think it will be willing to come out sometime tomorrow?

Go in the backyard, speaking from experience.

Whats the best way to get free stuff?

Gunpoint

>never had taco bell before.
What am I missing out on?

I meant without doing anything illegal or terrorizing minimum wage workers

Why the fuck do you guys close at 7pm in my city?

Specify better next time then faggot

Do you honestly wanna eat taco bell at 2 in the morning?

Cannonpoint
nothing illegal, you're across the street. It's only after you send a ball into the kitchen from four lanes away can you demand free tacos.

Best Mexican food you can get. Even from Mexico.

Study harder and get a better job faggot
Then you wont have to deal with people like me.

Hell yeah. I work midnights so when I'm off and stoned that would be cool.

Unless you want to use 2 rolls of toilet paper on your morning poo its not as great as it sounds

Not OP but I did the same
Old manager at a TB here, we had some people try and use EBT cards but we didn't accept them, I heard a few people try on my shifts daily.
Meat is real, has to be at least 80/20 meat/fat ratio meat and some filler which is soy/oatmeal. If you look close enough you can see the oatmeal.
My most hated item makiing was that fuckiing triangle beefy crunchwrap thing, fuck that thing and all the fucking time people would smell of weed, sometimes smoking it in the drive thru. Hell most my employees showed up high.
Piss and moan about a mess up or long wait times, most the time we just give you something free to shut you up and make you feel special.
Nothing worthwhile

Ever been held up by a nigga with a cannon from across the street?