Hey Sup Forums, resident newfag normie here with a question

Hey Sup Forums, resident newfag normie here with a question.
What's your opinion on the politics surrounding JonTron right now?

I just shit my pants

JonTron is an attention whore

Question, where did you come from?
>normies gtfo or integrate

He actually knows what is going on and isn't a SJW idiot echoing the liberal agenda.

He made himself look like a retard by not being able to back up his facts, i still would watch his videos though as he's funny as fuck when he's nit trying to be political

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

its fucking horrid, we had 3 waves in a row of normies, fucking picture swap died as well today making it 4 waves of fags.

At least the shit posts get a bigger audience over time they will be redpilled or blackpilled.

This, if he actually had some evidence besides fucking Breitbart he'd be much better off right now.

Funny as fuck. Reddit shat its self go to /r/rjontron for man black/jews/ whites/whites/whites.

mad*

How about no
>pls summarize

Hes a jew shill being paid to control the opinions and way of thinking of children.

I agree with most of what he has to say. But saying it was a really bad desition for him. You should separate the entretainer from his unrelated opinions, but most people can't/won't and it will end up hurting his work.

They feel like they got stabbed in the back. Fan boys are trying to deflect it. /r/donald is fanning the flames. Walls of salty text.

debate me on skype and see what happens kiddo

o shit this just got serious

It really contextualize those racist jokes he made in game grumps which everyone just assumed to be edgy

i agree with him, niggers should be exterminated

love it. showes that there is hope that not everyone is a brain washed shill.

enjoy your denial shillary supporters

He needs to work on his ability to articulate, but he's pretty much on the money.

get new pants

It was the other guy who said that though

is that shopped? destiny is like 5'6 but that makes him look like a manlet

where can you watch the video in question

God bless him

I'm an equal opportunity salt miner. I mine salt from the left, I mine salt from the right. Jontron drew out much salt from others and now he himself has become the sacrifice to the salt gods. Tomorrow salt may flow elsewhere but tonight we dine on the salt from alt-right trolls who think jontron "had the right idea but just can't express himself well"

jontron was played by white supremacists because he's just another beta faggot who needs someone to tell him he fits in and matters and is above everyone else

>nigger
>cuck
>trump

recruitmemes and all you faggots bought into it