So can we just accept this as truely patrician already?

So can we just accept this as truely patrician already?

Yes but go to Sup Forums

do your parents know you watch this?

My parents dont watch anything I recommend, I cant see them caring about this

Can you just take your moeshit and fuck off back to your containment board

Is this literally you?

No, I'm not that thin

I thought this was a bad anime but I only watched 3 episodes before skipping to the end.

I started watching Madoka the other day and it's actually pretty funny that the first 2 and a half episodes play out like basically any magical girl show, then with the end of Episode 3, that's when the show actually completely changes into it's "true form" and they change the ED and everything.

What I also found interesting was not only how much foreshadowing was in the first two episodes, but how they literally just give away major plot points/TWEEESTS in conversation and you don't really realize it. (For example, Sayaka makes a off the cuff joke about how Madoka says Homura appeared in her dreams except the joke actually is 100% spot on with Homura's origins and why she is there)

The one thing this show lacked was a long meaningful monolog given for me to copy and paste into these threads

Simple concept that got way too bloated with a cancerous fanbase

They really fucked up the second movie. The series is great.

Is pic related true anime kino? I don't know anybody who saw it and didn't like it.

bump

>it's actually pretty funny that the first 2 and a half episodes play out like basically any magical girl show

It's pretty funny how this is bullshit and if you believe this that you're an idiot with absolutely zero analytical skill who has probably never seen another magical girl show.

Truly the NGE of anime.

Shokugeki no Soma is AOTS yet again. Any other opinion is invalid, except for maybe Mob Psycho 100

>tfw anime peaked with Madoka

nothing will ever come close

How is it bullshit?

First two episodes are all "Oh peace and friendship and justice and we're high school girls with love and friendship and justice to support us"

The only thing that shows something is really wrong is Homura, which again is a form of foreshadowing of the true intentions of the show.

Fuck, before Mami gets fucking decapitated, they do that generic speech about how she finally has found strength in the power of friendship and other cliche magical girl shit and then 2 minutes later she has no head and is fucking dead.

The first two episodes of Madoka are a clear red herring.

Honest to god perfect series

The very first scene shows you what you're in for. Don't be a retard.

>generic speech about how she finally has found strength in the power of friendship

Yeah, it completely telegraphs that she's about to die.

Anyone have any webms?

What is the greatest anime ever made and why is it Outlaw Star?

That looks pretty dope desu

>i-i'll just watch this weebshit to make fun of how stupid it is
>h-heh t-that's pretty cool
>YUKI NO SHINGUN KOORI WO FUUNDE

Of course animefags would be kinoposting pleb idiots.

But that IS kino in the literally literal sense

Is it odd that I binge watched the series in one night in 2011, like it quite a bit as far as anime shows go, saw the recap at a theater when it premiered in LA, but have never seen Rebellion at this point and am not really clammoring to?

Thoughts?

No this is kino in the literally literal sense

Not weird at all.

The series is made to be binged as a 4 hour film. Easily the best way to experience the story.

Also its not too odd to not care about Rebellion either. Although a lot of people love it, it is definatelly different than the show is. Also it really shouldn't be watched until the closure of the tv show sets in.

Does it fuck the plot of the series up or does it actually add to it in a positive way? That's why I've been aprehensive about it because I don't want it to just invalidate the story before it.

madoka = kinome

It does kind of fuck it up, but it doesn't feel like an actual continuation, so I don't mind it too much.
I think of it as a bit of a "what if" scenario.

It absolutely 100 percent does invalidate the series story, but in a way that works and makes sense to the plot.

It does leave on a slight cliffhanger so it doesn't have as awesome closure as the series does, but there is a confirmed sequel so we know that its not the end.

I'd say watch it. Its pretty easy to enjoy, even with the way it fucks up the show as long as you can mentally separate the movie from the show. Basically this

That's distressing. I'll definitely watch it eventually and already was going to. It's just not something I'm not looking forward to because I enjoy the series.

>Madoka and Girls Und Panzer considered anime kino
>CTRL+F "Kizumonogatari"
>0 results

If it weren't for the nudity, I'd show GuP to my non-existant kids. Miho is a pretty good example of an effective leader.

Also sage for NOT FUCKING Sup Forums YOU STINKING WEEBS GET THE FUCK OUT

You need to remember that its still the same director and creators as before. Its not some new people here to fuck the show up. Its really good despite what people say. Really really good. On par with the tv show, just different.

I remember before watching I was in the same boat as you, but after I watched it and loved it I thought to myself, "What was I so worried about? Its literally just more Madoka Magica"