So I'm a 17 yr old newfag normie (newfag as in I've started using this website over the last 48 hours)...

So I'm a 17 yr old newfag normie (newfag as in I've started using this website over the last 48 hours), and I just kind of wanted to vent some shit. This is my dog, Baxter. He is 16 years old, was born into our family from the old family dog, and is one of my best friends in the entire world. I grew up with him, played with him, slept with him, ate with him and really just can't even picture my life without him. He is my first dog. That's a once in a lifetime experience, and I honestly feel very lucky that I got to be with him for the vast majority of my life. Recently, he's started having problems. The joints in his back legs are deteriorating and causing him a lot of pain, to the point where he can longer walk properly. He can't get to the back door in time to let us know when he needs to go to the bathroom, so he's pissing and shitting all over the house. I've been living in denial for the past several months, reassuring myself that he's fine and nothing's wrong. But today I guess the reality of the situation really just fucking hit me. My dog is not living. He is existing. And I refuse to let him simply exist any longer. I'm going to talk with my parents tomorrow and let them know that I think it's time we put him to rest. I made a fort for us to sleep in tonight with the blanket we've been sharing since we were young, and plan on spending all the time I can with him until the day comes. I'm going to give him the last bit of life he'll have. I'm going to bury him in our blanket. And I'm going to cry like a little girl.
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=4a6_1426433379
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mystery-600-dogs-jump-haunted-5941044
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tl;dr

Mods

Barrel roll

Etc.

/threat

Reeeeeeeeeeeported

Sorry to hear about your loss.
It's a tough decision to make but sometimes you have to.
I feel for you bro

It's hard, but its the best.

I'm sure he had the best life a dog could imagine. Think of that.

Underage b&!
And your dogs a little bitch

Eat it before it spoils.

he could have been 2 or higher when he got the dog you little bitch

>"So I'm a 17 yr old newfag normie"

Underage b&

That's a nice doggo, you should play with doggo outside instead of shitposting on Sup Forums.

1.Do yourself a favor and browse other boards
2.Sorry about what you're going through bud, my dog is still alive and well but he's getting old. So imma feel that someday
3.Not the best place to vent, but it's nice that you want to get your feelings out
4.Don't hold back how much you cry, it might be your last time crying with your dog or on him or whatever
5.Hope you feel better user

I appreciate the condolences and advice. I was getting curious as to how Sup Forums would react to my bitching, nicer than expected. Will probably fuck off for a while.

My old cat was ready to pass and i had to let him go. It was on my birthday that the vet gave me the advise to put him down. Told me to take the night to think about it if i need, he would be okay there over night. I didn't need to think about it, i knew he needed to go, i just couldn't do it on my birthday.
I tear up even now writing about it. I still think about him often. Every once in awhile i remember cuddling him on his deathbed. It hurts like fuck but it's one of my most precious memories in life.

Turning into a feels thread
Damn bro honestly i can't imagine what that's like. It seems so surreal
This is my doggo and i fucking love this little nigga bro. Like this dude stays up until i go to bed just so he can sleep next to me under the blankets
And this one time i was really fucking sad and this dude just came into my room and laid down next too me and started nudging me with his nose. It's like he knew...
I don't wanna lose him any time soon either :/

rape his corpse please

>newfag
>normie

those things don't matter when you're such a good person for caring for our dog so much. I'm really sorry about what's happening, but know that you made him as happy as he made you.
I hope in spite of the circumstances, that you and Baxter have happy, peaceful last moments together

fuck off

yeah sometimes Sup Forums is pretty bad but we're all human

Second. Fuck this annoying cunt who couldn't lurk for a few years before spamming an essay. That's not what this place is for. Finger Baxter or get out

take him outside before he absolutely has to go. like every couple hours

get a tent and sleeping bag and sleep with him in the backyard

be the guy who doesnt do what everyone else does. be the guy who goes the extra mile for what he cares about

My idiot father accidently ran over my 16 year old dog three months ago. Only and best friend I ever had in my life. It still hurts to breathe when I think about how in his last moment he was alone, in the dark, in pain.

While it's a tragedy to see your friend approaching his end, and least you get to say a proper goodbye OP, I wish I had had that luxury.

>Not what this place is for
>Is on Sup Forums (random)
>Random
What are you a fucking retard or something?
You're more of a newfag than the actual newfag

If you're planning on murdering him you should think again faggot. When he's had enough of living he will die on his own, that's every living things choice, don't take that away from him.

If that were true we b tards would all be dead already.

kys

Reported cuck ge banned nigger didn't even here he first attention whoring sentance.

Dogs can't kill themselves and it's best to put it out of its misery

liveleak.com/view?i=4a6_1426433379

Fucking this. You have no right to fucking take that dog's life. Let him decide when he wants to give up on life. If you don't, then it shows how little you actually respected that dog.

you're do it like this

>be me
>newfag normie
>17
>havent been on here for more than 3 days
>I have to get something off my chest
>its my dog
>he is 16
>he can barely move because his lower half is fucked beyond repair
>help me cope with his upcoming death

Also general feels thread

I would probably die from sadness in your situation and I'm sorry for your future loss
Btw don't let the others get to you there either shooting shit or just assholes don't let'em get to ya
Stay strong Sup Forumsud

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mystery-600-dogs-jump-haunted-5941044

Also how would you feel if you were crippled and couldn't communicate and people were deciding for you if you should live or die?

At that point what even is the point in living anymore if i can't do shit

post dank memes bruh

What is the point of living even if you can do shit?

Underage b&

>dank memes
>dank
get off normie

He's proof mods are asleep

>get off normie
Nice dubs

you'd better check that shit

There's always something to do, you could get better. Maybe not in his dogs case but there are other ways to play with him or just be nice to him before he dies of his own accord.

At some point it gets too much for every creature and they can't handle it, then they die on their own. In my opinion this is a part of life and it's wrong to take that away from anyone without their consent.

checked

ALL CHECK QUADS

Quads of life have spoken
I was wrong to think about taking a doggos life away

KILL IT WITH FIRE. Then cry.

Yeah...that's right boy....REPENT

Now that's a twist.

It's ok as long as you reflect on your idea's and choose more thoughtfully in the future.

Faggot detected

Great post

more like this ?