Just hours before the order was supposed to be executed it was struck down by a federal judge from Hawaii

Just hours before the order was supposed to be executed it was struck down by a federal judge from Hawaii

This is just another plot for Obama to attack Trump is good Americans.

Obama was allegedly born in Hawaii, so no wonder his state was the one that is corrupted to this level.

Just how far is his hand controlling the American government and is this just another step before he impeaches Trump as his Obama and his followers are suggesting

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/14/obama-vs-trump-ex-president-returns-to-radical-community-organizing-to-save-his-tattering-legacy/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/22/steve-bannon-trump-s-top-guy-told-me-he-was-a-leninist.html
youtu.be/czcjU1w-c6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hahaha what the fuck?

Hahahaha Fuck Trump

you say "allegedly" as if Obama wasn't really born in hawaii. If he wasn't born there, then why are you making the connection from the judge to obama? Was he born there or not?

its fine OP, in the long run the corrupt fascist liberals will lose the next election because of their in-ability to realize they are wrong. and the more they do stuff like this to "fuck trump" the more the right will rise and show those tards who is the boss

Look it up

WTF, OP, I didn't order a word salad?

President Trump's EO is perfectly legal and no federal judge has the authority to overturn it. Hopefully Trump evokes the spirit of Andrew Jackson blows them the fuck out.

Red states won't have a pot to piss in when Trump is finished. They are like retarded children that need to touch the stove every 8 years to remind themselves that it burns them.

>Andrew Jackson
>Soldier
>Founder of the Democratic party
>Fought for common man not aristocracy
>Fought to preserve the Union
Literally the polar opposite of Donny don Don

OP confirmed for triggered

>fuckin' snowflake

Judicial branch does have the authority to put an injunction on an action from executive branch.

He's really not getting anything done. All his Great Ideas are shot down even by own party.

Also so much trouble with judicial system. Kek.

Fascism is not liberal, that's an oxymoron.

Hello OP

trump starts pissing me off.
all words and no action,
because he doesn´t seem to know how shit works in politics.

where is that wall he promised us?
why is hillary not in jail?

>trump starts pissing me off
You are not alone. He is a one-man indictment of everything that is wrong with US corporations. More effective than Occupy Wall Street.

FUNNY THING OBAMA WAS SPOTTED IN HAWAII BEFORE THE ORDER

"leftists are the true fascists as they resort to violence whenever a person has a different political opinion than they do.

INCONVENIENT FACTS

Obama can spy on us through our microwaves. He's everywhere.

You sound like a red-faced 7-year-old boy.

he actually has been in Hawaii the past few days. Probably met up with the ag to convince him to do it.

Because he's full of shit.

He was the same during the campaign - did you really expect him to change?

Is this a quote?

Implying conservatives don't commit acts of terrorism.

He has been nothing but a dissappointment.

Trump is a fucking idiot, and his egotism is undermining democracy.

If you support him, your reasons will end up being as incoherent as OP's comment.

>A moron has his executive order shot down because he wants to discriminate based on religion
>So he doubles down with the same result
Clearly it must be a conspiracy.

Or as incoherent as your comment.

Fake court

>end up being as incoherent as OP's comment.
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/14/obama-vs-trump-ex-president-returns-to-radical-community-organizing-to-save-his-tattering-legacy/

Please read it. I promise you a bundle of laughs

This

yes, state terrorism.

Alternative facts

Are you insinuting that conservatives sponsor state terrorism when Crooked Hillary is paid millions from Saudi Arabia

Bannon is the one in charge, not Trump.

He's getting shut down by Democrats because they hate Republicans.
He's getting shut down by Republicans, because they are getting tired of the way Trump fails to enact change because he's a dumbass CEO who doesn't understand presidential power has limitations.
Courts keep shutting him down, because the way he wants to enact change is in fact illegal.

All of this stems from the fact that Trump is a CEO who's used to being the master of a company.
Now he's acting like CEO of America Co.
When in reality he's an employee of the government, with checks and balances all around him, because the Founding fucking Fathers foresaw something like this happening and justly recoiled at the idea.

Agreed. Trump is just a patsy.

>Being this retarded
If it was based on religion, then every Muslim-majority nation and nation with Islam as their state religion would be on the list, but they're not.

The list is based off of the recommendations of our security agencies. It's nations that are unstable and/or do not have a proper process to vet the identity of people within their borders.

Also, if he wanted to base it on religion, he has the fucking power to. Law allows it.
>inb4 muh religious tests
That only applies to citizens going for public office.

>Bannon broke the agenda down into three categories. pointing to economic nationalism, national sovereignty, and the deconstruction of the administrative state.
>deconstruction of the administrative state.
And what if those checks and balances were to be dismantled?

Not even close.

Think:
8 years of Reagan.
4 years of Bush I
8 years of Bush II

>EO is perfectly legal and no federal judge has the authority to overturn it.
Which is why the last one was overturned, and remains overturned.

Courts keep shutting him down, because the way he wants to enact change is in fact illegal.
What specifically has been illegal?

Any 2 year old can see it's a muslim ban.

Good luck trying to do that. Neither repubs nor dems would allow it, since it protects both of them: Dems fear the next Bush or Trump going rampant for a few years, Reps fear the next Obama or Clinton doing the same in return.

Proof?
>Inb4 MSM fake article

>What specifically has been illegal?
Well, the first immigration Executive Order, for a start.

ask the Judge who made it illegal

If the ban could get written correctly, and Trump could manage to stop referring to it a Muslim ban, then there would be no problem. But people in this administration are a bunch of ham-fisted amateurs in over their heads, so of course judges have no choice but to step in and call bullshit.

He's already doing it. I suggest you look into what EO's Trump implement that went under the radar.

I don't want to insult your intelligence by suggesting a 2 year old is smarter than you.

>And what if those checks and balances were to be dismantled?
As that is the bedrock of the American constitution, American democracy would be fucked, governments would have no legitimacy and you'd be no better than Syria

>No proper rebuttal
Nope. Continually telling yourself and others it's a "Muslim ban" doesn't make it magically true.
Syria, Iraq, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia, and Yemen are not the only Muslim nations on Earth. They are nations that lack any sufficient system to know who is within their borders.

Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965. Forbids all discrimination against immigrants on the basis of national origin. Or rather, "discriminated against in the issuance of an immigrant visa because of the person’s race, sex, nationality, place of birth or place of residence.""

Trump's first ban was targeted specifically against those from specific countries as an all-encompassing ban. Not against those with suspected terrorist connections from those countries, not against those with suspected or proven criminal background.
No, it was against those from specific countries, full stop. And courts took notice.

>“I’m a Leninist,” Bannon proudly proclaimed.
>Shocked, I asked him what he meant.
>“Lenin,” he answered, “wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.” Bannon was employing Lenin’s strategy for Tea Party populist goals. He included in that group the Republican and Democratic Parties, as well as the traditional conservative press.
>thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/22/steve-bannon-trump-s-top-guy-told-me-he-was-a-leninist.html

Which is exactly what he wants

A lot of the millionaires who back Trump and Bannon would be happy with no government though.

I don't know who is worse anymore the faggot crybaby liberals or the haven't stopped whining for coming close to 9 year conservatives.

I wish you would all die.

Relax, this judge's order will be overturned.

>Please read it. I promise you a bundle of laughs
Do people actually take articles like that seriously? I thought I was reading something from Private Eye or The Onion

>8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

>(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
>Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline."

It's apparently not illegal.

>Relax, this judge's order will be overturned.
Just like the last one was

the whole "faggot crybaby liberal" myth was started by Trump supporters. When you take away people's basic human rights the tears are very soon replaced by punches to the face.

Given the fact that millions of Americans read it. That they voted for Republicans/Trump. That they still support them despite all the things they're doing I'd say it's 100% effective.
The proof is in the pudding.

I'm tired of winning already.

>They are nations that lack any sufficient system to know who is within their borders
To be frank, we in the UK don't either, but I don't see us on the list

shut up fake new's we are doing big business here

i'll give you an example of my power

Duke Earl Robert Zuur, reporting for duty.
youtu.be/czcjU1w-c6k

>The Nanny state doesn't know shit
Sure thing. And Trump never lies.

see

Why are trumptards always so butthurt? When did identity politics go from queer Tumblrinas to faggot anons?

Great criticial thinking skills

It's called the system.

It's built to protect the country and the citizens in case of a nutjob becoming president.

Donald trump is not able to throw away the Constitution and do whatever the Fuck he wants. Means it's working as intended.

>I don't understand what a republic is or the actual laws governing the population but that won't stop me from voting for a celebrity and spouting off my angry opinions

8 U.S. Code § 1182 was passed in 1952. While parts of the original Act remain, it has been amended many times and was modified substantially, to later become the Immigration and Nationality Services Act of 1965.
The very same act that prohibits discrimination.

Here's the original code in brief:
"“Inadmissible aliens: defines inadmissible aliens with health-related communicable diseases, conviction of certain crimes, multiple criminal convictions, controlled substance traffickers, prostitution and commercialized vice, certain aliens involved in serious criminal activity who have asserted immunity from prosecution, foreign government officials who have committed particularly severe violations of religious freedom, significant traffickers in persons, and money laundering if the Attorney General has reason to believe that the alien is engaged in terrorist activities, immigrant membership in totalitarian party [at the time, this was listed as Communist], participants in Nazi persecution, genocide, or the commission of any act of torture or extrajudicial killing, association with terrorist organizations, and recruitment or use of child soldiers, to name but a few of the details.”"

True, but let's be honest here, this is purely about politics. It's just like any lawsuit that was brought up against the Obama administration in a more conservative court. The judicial branch has turned way more political than it ever should have.

Continually denying it's a muslim ban does not magically make it not be a muslim ban.

See what I did there?
Faggot

Fair call.

If it was worded right, there'd really be no option other than to enforce it. Instead, the dumbass himself refers to it as a Muslim ban.
He's fucked himself on this one.... now anything he tries to pass, no matter how well-worded, will be attacked and shot down as a Muslim ban.

Be interesting to see how badly he fucks up on getting that wall of his built.

>the whole "faggot crybaby liberal" myth was started by Trump supporters
Pretty sure that "myth" existed well before this election.

thank you for using your brain and debunking Trump's blind worship.

That clause is under heading
"(F) Association with terrorist organizations"
Please prove all syrians are associated with terrorist organizations, plox.

Yea I'm scared of a frat boy pussy whos 50K in debt never worked a day in his life. Fuck those inbred muslim fucks.

Of course. But the myth has been feed for the past decade, or so, to grow into this fat beast that you see today.

as did Trump supporters, only they didn't know they would be future Trump supporters.

>I'm scared of those lazy Muslims coming here taking our jobs while not working and being on welfare

Yes and also prove that multi-award winning Iranian film director Ashfari is associated with terrorist organizations.
I'll wait/

>If it was based on religion, then every Muslim-majority nation and nation with Islam as their state religion would be on the list, but they're not.
False.
>Also, if he wanted to base it on religion, he has the fucking power to. Law allows it.
False

>See what I did there?
Continued ignoring the fact that the EO doesn't include every Muslim-majority nation on Earth, somehow think limiting travel from seven nations with terror problems and shit government infrastructure = a "Muslim ban", and increased your butthurt faggotry with no proof but you repeating a phrase?

Yeah, I saw it.

lmao

You do know they are amazingly inbred right? 70% of pakistani muslims? Thats from a BBC report

If you even used your brain for 5 secs, you would realize that something can be a muslim ban even if it only targets 1 country.
But no. You would rather be a faggot for all the board to point and make fun of.

As you be a faggot for all ther boeard to point and make fun of

They would fit right in in Kentucky and Alabama!!

* R A T ^ T Я A P *
What is this a bag of idiots covered in snakes wrapped in bone marrow cotton candy Saturday?
* R A T ^ T Я A P *
ð.ø
¨¨¨¨No.

So what? Jews have been doing it for the past 4000 years. Look where that got them. Getting their own country for free. Running all important companies in the world. Influencing government and elections. Just give the Pakistanis a few thousand years and I'm sure they will be the sole super power

for seriously though

shut the fuck up

JEWS CONTROL THE WORLD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tell that fucking Serial Twitterist in the White House to shut the up for 5 fucking minutes.
>Huur crooked judge overturn my order Murica is unfair huurr SAD!

well,

at least trade markets in sea monkeies is boomines these days