What is Sup Forums's opinion on Elliot Rodger?

what is Sup Forums's opinion on Elliot Rodger?

Faggot should have killed himself with a livestream.

Ultra faggot.

the hero we needed but didnt deserve

Supreme gentlemen/10

autistic mega faggot supreme

He's a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

A hilarious faggot who should have planned a better spree kill. I think the whole story loses something because in the end he wasnt a very good killer.

A hero

bump

byump

One word: Loser

Who the fuck is that ?

Some faggot that shot up a school because he was to autistic to get a girl

Quite cute though. Would have fucked.

>to autistic
>to

incredibly arrogant manlet

Faggot autistic beta who's brain was so small it short circuited when some girl wasn't interested in his loser ass.

A blue pilled beta who thinks that women love gentlemen. Fuck this guy.

Feel bad for that kid. All he needed was to bond with his dad. But he was left alone and ignored with no guidence on women combind with depression

FUCK.

supreme gentlemen.

He's a prime example why prostitution needs to be legalized. He could have just paid for sex. Why is America so fucking ass backwards when it comes to sex?

I bet he`d be even too much of a pussy to visit a hooker

fucking died. i forgot about this

A pathetic beta spoiled punk, nothing but a worthless sore loser, he's now maggot food.

You can't dodge the Rodge

It is just a temporary stop gap, my friend. I understand the logic, but, simply put, he wasn't actually looking for sex. He wanted a social life, but was too autistic or narcissistic to have one.

Even if he had taken the easy road and simply hired a prostitute it wouldn't have stopped him from eventually snapping. At best he would have shot up the normies at his office job when he was 45 instead of stabbing his weeb roommates in college.

t. lonely beta that has spent nearly 50k on prostitutes only to have it lose its novelty a couple years later...
>I wish I could go back in time, brother...

go pro livestream, that would have been something.

If only you had said that to him sooner. If ever there was someone needing to get laid.

He was young and didnt learn the way.

>hired a prostitute
Wtf kind of trailer rat are you?
Lets fuck this degenerate women that has been raped from the age of 12.
Not to mention he was half asian and hookers have lose cunts.

felt bed for him, rich kid but lonely and frustrated ... kind of a hell on earth

What is it with you betas idolizing other betas too stupid to pay a prostitute for sex?

You'd be surprised. Most of them are just bratty college sluts being pimped by Jamal or Tyrone. They obviously have drug addictions, but if they weren't taking my cock, they'd just be taking someone else's.

They'd never admit it to anyone other than a client, but the ones that aren't been trafficked actually like their work. 300$ or more an hour to give some old divorced guy a message and let him put his dick in you for 5min? I'm sure a lot of women would think that was a pretty sweet gig.

That said, I've run into a couple women whose living arrangements made me rather suspicious. So I really wouldn't condone prostitution as trafficking is very much a real thing, but I also don't think it should be illegal.

chink blood son of a bitch. insecure as hell

Dude was a complete pussy. If he had been a real man he would have just raped his way to happiness. No need to murder the cunts, just take em by force. Oh, wait, he was too much of a weakling faggot to even be able to rape a ten year old successfully. What a bitch.

Kek, in all reality I do feel bad for hapa males.

Should've killed some niggers instead

Plot twist: user is male (coz no females on the internet)

oh buh-hoo I have to much money, what will I ever do?

Not to mention clinically insane. Whew, what a mess wealth can create, right

>beta
/thread

80% is raped as a child. you ignorant cunt.

>im just angry dont give a shit about anything

He shot up ppl, thats alpha as fuk you cuck.

A supreme gentleman

funny thing is, the chick in his manifesto lives and she has an instagram account and a facbook account too