Are people born in the year 2000 onward really millennials...

Are people born in the year 2000 onward really millennials? I've talked with some of my friends that teach high school and they say that the class of 2018 is more like the wwii generation than anything. It's most likely a regional thing but the general consensus among my friends that work with that age group is that they're much different than millennials. Thoughts?

millenials aren't defined by when they are born or their behaviour, they're defined by when we started putting subdermal chips in most babies
there are some people born after the year 2000 who aren't technically millenials, writers are just lazy

>the class of 2018 is more like the wwii generation than anything

thanks for the laugh, I needed it

the ww2 generation was uneducated and relatively stupid

you telling me that's not a fit?

1995+ is gen z

1987 here, the change on kids influences from the 90's to now has been massive.

Social media and the internet has turned plenty of kids into narcissistic, self aggrandizing assholes.

Think of all the SJW retards who think that because they have a soapbox people actually want to listen to the shit they're talking.

Modern kids lack humility more than those born in the 80's.

Haha you're welcome. This is based on the views of the students in my friends American history class. they all seem to be more practical than previous year's progressive cuck babies
Yeah they're pretty dumb, but they're probably just rebelling against their libtard parents. Reminds me of how punk rockers hated hippies.

>modern kids are narcissistic pieces of shit
>I'm way more humble than them dude
Kek

You're probably right but 95 seems a bit early. Those queers are the ones in social justice classes and going on marches. College is a fucking travesty

born in 2000
been a depressive fuck since my childhood

Reading comprehension.

Self awareness

Seems to be the norm

Did i ever state that i was humble?

Learn to read.

humility is a synonym for submissiveness..fuck that I ain't nobody's bitch.

Born in 1986 here. Jews are the cause of everything bad that happens in the world including but not limited to wars, poverty, feminism and multiculturalism.

They are also the reason that anyone born after 1995 seems to be totally incapable of dealing with the harsh realities of the modern world without the need for "safe spaces" and "everyone gets a trophy" mentality.

inb4 Just a realist that's been through a lot.

That chip on your shoulder will take you far in life. Hold on to it.

>I was born in the '80s
>people born in the '80s are way more humble than kids today
>did I ever say I was humble, dumbass?
Uhh noooooo never

Good thing all I have is that chip, huh.

>1987
Sorry, you're a millennial.

:(

Anybody born after 2000 should be known as generation fucked. The only thing they will know is economic gloom, enviromental issues, and politics that will never focus on helping them. Anybody who has children in these dark days are dooming them to a life that was worse off then the ones their parents lived. Earths fucked, I wanna move to mars

Gen rekt
The new trend will be killing yourself in the most outrageously violent and gory way possible

Now now lets not scare them already, we got the fresh batch of 12y/o coming soon

Mmm 12 year olds. Born in the year of the hedgehog

Bah, i say scare the shit out of them now. That way when they grow up they might actually make themselves useful...assuming of course this thing we so proudly call society still exists in another 8 years