OH BABY

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0944835/
youtube.com/watch?v=ftm1hiXgYsA
youtu.be/B66feInucFY
youtube.com/watch?v=bZuLGd43-Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ja0ALzv25g&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on America, another white male power fantasy?

Paul Greengrass was always a hack with no understanding of filmmaking

female reboot when

imdb.com/title/tt0944835/

Did you even watch the movie? It stars a CIA women (very cute) who secretly helps Bourne

Careful if you haven't seen the movie. I had no idea of this and was very surprised. She actually worked really well in the movie and didn't over do a "female lead" in a male movie.

It's funny that you say that because near the end (WARNING SPOILERS) A CIA women who helped Bourne throughout the movie asks for him to join back in the CIA and together make a difference. He then walks away saying "I will think about it".

This movie was great. My only problem is the shaky cam and constant extreme close ups which can hurt your brain when watching on a big screen.

The final chase scene and fight scene actually worked really well shaky cam wise but the first act motorbike chase was too much with extreme close ups.

BWEEEEEEEEEE

BWEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=ftm1hiXgYsA

This song sounded fucking awesome with the cinema speakers

Not progressive enough.

In order for it to beat Ghostbuster (a true female over male kino) it needs to be star a male to female Matt Damon playing as a female to male transgendered agent.

wait.. upon rewatching a clip on youtube it actually didn't look so close up as it did in the cinema. hmm maybe the VMAX screen made it feel different.

I seem to always get this when watching a movie later at home with sometimes having a different experience

The problem with all of them is that if they didn't shake the camera like Michael J Fox was the cinematographer and actually hired a good fight choreographer, the whole movie would benefit.

Maybe also edit the movies in a coherent way. These are action movies, shouldn't the action, you know.. make sense?

Even Capeshit is better than Bourne these days when it comes to action.

youtu.be/B66feInucFY

MASCULINITY BTFO

JESUS CHRIST

But this chase scene was a 10/10
youtube.com/watch?v=bZuLGd43-Bc

>delivers what the fans want
>greatest flaw

Critics are so goddamned stupid. "Hurr durr, it's not an original art house movie about a girl named bourne with no limbs constructing origami shaped oscars in a siberian prison with the dialect in swahili, it's shite."

>Jason Bourne becomes CIA

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ja0ALzv25g&feature=youtu.be

worth for action scenes alone
still not as good as 1-3

HOLY MOTHER OF

Damn who would make a car crash so suspension breaking it isn't fun.

First car crash I did not enjoy.

Are the shaky cam/cuts worse or as bad as the last 2?

Still will probably see it.

Glad they took out some of the more cringeworthy lines from the trailer, but seriously, who ok'd that snowden shit?

probably about the same.

it's funny because there are a number of scenes where it's actually steadicam or tripod, and it looks very complimentary and smooth, and then it goes right back to shakiness.

the action scenes are amazing and those are the most important parts anyway

Why did this review so badly? It stays true to the formula, while still being more different than supremacy and ultimatum, which are literally the same movie. At worst, the story is a little less intriguing than 1-3, but not 57% bad

>getting to hear this, plus the opening music in theaters one more time
I missed it

rotten tomatoes has been infected by sjws bro.
ghostbusters is certified fresh, and people hated tarzan for literally having a white male lead

Thank you, seeing it tomorrow anyway.

I just saw it tonight, I thought the shaky cam was worse. There were several scenes where it was hard to follow the action because the screen was a total blur

I'll still watch it. If I hate it that much I'll waste more of my life complaining about it on Sup Forums