Is it ok to hit your kids?

Is it ok to hit your kids?

it depends on what they did.

Only during sex

also depends where and how hard, punishment needs to fit the crime and all that.

depends on how hard you hit them and why

All correct

how about other peoples kids?

only for sexual pleasure, not violence

kek'd

/thread

Open handed, yes. With a belt or switch only if they ROYALLY fuck up.

Yep. But never with a closed fist, never in the face, and depending on what they did. I think that anything in the vein of blatant and intentional disrespect, breaking the law, or "hitting first" (people who were raised right know what I'm talking about) earns you a few solid slaps on the ass.

yes as well as other peoples

Honestly I like to beat other people's kids more than my own

I sometimes go to neighborhoods and find kids obviously trespassing and come out like I own the place and catch them and beat the shit out of them before driving off cackling

They know me as
>That asshole that beats random trespassing kids

No. Honestly my parents didn't do it and I was a really good kid. I wanted them to be happy so I was good most of the time and when I wasn't they would just inflict bordeom on me and it worked really well. Honestly if you can't achieve that with your own child why are you breeding? Also you don't understand them very well if you can't inflict boredom upon them. Hell, same thing we use on adults - off to prison to primarily just sit around and wish you weren't in prison.

No. Thats why black people are they way they are they beat the shit outta their kids and they still act out. Using the simple reward system works fine. Physical violence especialy towards children show psycological weekness in parents.

>Honestly my parents didn't do it and I was a really good kid. I wanted them to be happy so I was good most of the time and when I wasn't they would just inflict bordeom on me and it worked really well.

Lots of "I"s and "me"s in that statement. For as long as I could remember I thoroughly enjoyed the thrill of doing something "naughty" and not getting caught. It was like a game to me, and I found it funny when my parents got upset. Eventually I got old enough to where my dad could whoop my ass and not risk actually hurting me, and boy was it a gamechanger when the punishment went from "go to your room and take a nap" to "if you do that shit again I'm going to beat your ass"

Different kids are motivated by different things. Something that may have worked for you might not work for someone else, and it's not necessarily the parent's fault when a certain style of discipline doesn't work for them.

Punish a childs behavior with a long boring talk about what they did and why they shouldent do it. Kids hate boring stuff, the more they do stuff the more longer and boring your talks will be.

lol found the SJW pretending to be a "redneck", such skill there Mata Hari

you know that's how you can SJW are full of shit, they'll argue against bigotry all day and turn right around and use a bigoted term no problem, lol liberals have no fucking values

How can I be an SJW if I hate NIGGERS and FAGGOTS and TRANNIES and MEXICOS and think that we should send all of the MUSLIM SHITSKINS back to the middle east and bomb them.

>not even kidding

tbh your parents probably just sucked shit and so do you, just like, I can't remember as a kid meeting another kid who got hit by their parents and was like...happy, or understood, they all looked forward to leaving and nothing else

so basically most of them didn't go to to college and like, did meth

Well, everything is anecdotal, and just like brown nosing your 6 year old kid and expecting him to be a "good boy" just because didn't work for me, because I didn't give a shit, beating the asses of your kids probably sucked for them.

My dad beat my ass until I was like 15, and stopped acting like a little shitlord, and I've grown up to go to college, I don't drink or do drugs, and I've got a job lined up at a construction firm when I graduate next year.

There's plenty of mutual respect between my parents and I, and I know that they did what they did because they didn't want me to grow up to be an entitled little millenial faggot snowflake. And now seeing how a lot of my fellow millenials grew up, it just makes me that much more thankful for it.

>but then how could I be the strawman I've created of conservatives I really, truly believe exists even though it's painfully ironic I'm a bigot?!

You know, I can't explain to you how old-ass 4channers just know an interloper at a glance but I swear one day science will be able to explain it

yes but only if they're into it
make a safe word or something

>let me take a stupid obviously false story about some dude going around beating kids up as though they were trying to pass it off as something that someone actually does to discredit people who spank their kids

The scariest monsters are quite often the ones you yourself create.

Idiot

My father used to spank me with a thick leather belt whenever I acted up and you know what, I fucking deserved every last lick. I was the biggest snot nosed brat when I was younger and through the wonderful experience of physical pain, my father taught me what was right from what was wrong because words and timeouts weren't able to. Now that I'm older, I realize why he did this and I appreciate the fact that he did. My life and relationship with my father has never been better.

Ikr, timeouts, groundings, and lecturings didn't do shit, if I got a timeout or grounded, I'd just go to fucking sleep for a bit, like I could've slept all day if I wanted to. So telling me that I was grounded was basically telling me that it was extended naptime, so I didn't give a fuck

gods work happening right here

only after fucking them in the ass and getting them pregnant

If you can't explain right or wrong to a kid verbally you shouldn't have children.

Zimmerman? Are you there?

No, it's always better to use your words like an adult.

Don't you fucking hit that poor baby goat

I don't know. I used to get beat and came out fucked up. I don't know how to properly discipline a child and am not having any.

Not all kids are keen on listening.

yea im afraid that if i have a kid, i might molest it

mmm just look at that bottom

Don't have kids.

Yeah but I think one problem is too that most parents that hit thier kids don't do it as a form of discepline but also as a form for them to relieve stress and anget which fucks the kid up instead of teaching them. This can also be done with verbal abuse.

>Is it ok to hit your kids?

never!!

No. Anyone on Sup Forums who thinks it helped them is very wrong. Everyone on this site is not mentally stable in any way.

Fair point. I think if you do hit your kids it's important you keep your cool and make sure they understand why you hit them. Let them know what they did was wrong and to not do it again.

im pretty sure single moms do this all the time. are single moms ruining entire generations? are they ruining society?

they're certainly making neurotic, mentally unstable youth. that's for sure.

No. You do not own your kids, therefore you cannot claim a right to hit them for your own benefit.

Hitting kids makes them suffer, not just in the short term through pain, but long-term as well. It has been proven time and time again that physical punishment of children does not serve to make them happier more successful people.

>You do not own your kids
You are legally responsible for their actions until they become an adult. For all intents and purposes, you do in fact own your children.

was beaten as a kid for the most trivial shit, 0/10 experience. I grew up hating my parents and looking forward to their deaths

Yes if you don't beat your kids and there little fucks you should be beaten

I would say no, but it's none of my business how other people raise their kids.

same. I also enjoy the company of children more than adults

yes
Undisciplined children are vermin and should be put out of our misery

you are correct in the dictionary sense
apparently discipline is equated to punishment
doesnt seem like any sort of discipline at all tbqh

I almost had that fear and then I thought about doing that sort of thing to my little sister as a kid and I almost puked. its actually an evolved trait to dislike inbreeding, cuz it makes fuckups
that however doesn't protect my step-sister

this doesnt seem like a good sign for you

Well, yeah. They're MY kids.
I'll do what I want with them.

no, never.

if you do hit your kids, then it shows that you´ve run out of reasonable measures of parenting.

also it teaches them that violence is a permissible way to solve problems.

only a total idiot would hit their children.

why not? Also, this should be the last tool you go for
I was always given trivial punishments but i fucked up a couple times and got bent over a knee
Really what scared me more as a kid was having like a non-family adult come in and just sit there and say "U fokin serious m8?"
That shit got to me

Violence is the golden standard, user.

I get along with adults because I look for a mother/father in them. However I get attached too easily and end up clingy

see

So basically

>Abusing your kids is wrong and has nothing to do with how you discipline them, because abusing them has nothing to do with disciplining them

STFU...

Yes hitting kids might not be the best thing in the world, but fucking relax, its not like you are fucking them up.

Most of my friends and myself included have gotten a little punishments when we were younger, and we are all fine today.

No i dont hit kids, i dont have anyone either..

>it's not like you are fucking them up

Yes

>we are all fine
no youre not but it will take years of honest self examnation to realise this, if you ever do
I can assure you youre fucked up though

Theres a difference between a small smack on the bottom and abuse.

Yes. Only pampered suburban fags disagree.

Seriously the only thing that has made me think about being Spanked, not beaten or whipped, but spanked, as a kid was this thread.
Stop talking if you don't have kids, you really don't know what you're talking about
Stop trying to play armchair psychologist

This thread is a prime example of why and how society is being pussified.

If you dont love them then yes

No.

This
Thank fuck you exist
What are your views on Eugenics and Building a better Human?
Peanut allergies used to be a myth you know, you'd hear about one across the state and they would die. We're accommodating illness when we should be either culling or curing

My father smacked me once (not in the face). Lightly. He was calm. It was justified in my opinion. I never acted up in that way ever again. I respect and love him.

My mother tended to get upset because of inane bullshit. Yelled at me, hit me on multiple occasions, made threats, said stuff along the line of "i would be better off, if you weren't born" etc.
Don't respect her. Can't take her seriously. Don't like her that much (still, she's my mother...).

I'm 25 now, doing fine in life but I get adrenaline rushes everytime there's some loud noise or people talk a bit louder in my house because somehow my mind expects my mither to storm into my room and yell at me/beat me. Thanks mom.

tldr;
Hitting your kid once or twice is ok. Don't yell at them tho.

kek

tell me about your mother

Some open palm butt smacking never hurt no one, also some of the "psychological" punishments i see being advocated around are a lot more harmful and creepy than a good o'l spanking.

Haha stop being a lil bitch

Yes, best the shit out them bitchass kids. Don't put them on adderal for fucks sake.

My mom and dad beat us all growing up, mainly open handed and only the belt when we really were being hard headed assholes. Older bro is now making six figures working for Meryl Lynch, I'm on my way to making 6 figures myself as I have positioned myself to take over the family business. Little bro is in Uni right now.

Whipping your kids asses works and prevents them from being Pussy ass betas later in life.

"Educate kids today
and tomorrow you will not punish men"

Can't do anything about it. Sticks with you if you get treated this way over years.
It's not really a problem but it does remind me of the fact, that you can fuck up your child pretty bad. You have to think about your actions towards them, even if you're all worked up. So that's a good thing.

Adderall is for attention issues, not misbehaving, you idiot.

Agreed

Yes. I can count the times my mom or dad hit me on one hand and I deserved it every time. Also never pulled that shit again after it.

"I deserved every last lick"
You think you deserved it because your tiny brain couldn't comprehend people that were supposed to take care of you hitting you, so it rationalizes it as being 'loving'.

If you think hitting someone is an appropriate response to them doing something you don't like, you have a tiny monkey brain and you need to fuck off and die before you can breed your own little shitheads into the world.

If you're any kind of half decent parent, you don't need to.

Depends on age, what they've done, if they know it is wrong etc. Once a kid is 11 or so it's counter productive though. They're more developed in dem brains. But a younger kid getting a smack on the bum with an open hand (if appropriate) is OK in some contexts.

Your wife gets a smack a lot too.

I'm fairly certain breaking the windows of my neighbors truck, fighting kids, burning things and killing small animals warranted /much/ more than the spankings and other trivial punishments I received. Go play armchair psych elsewhere you gigantic fucking faggot.

I'm not hitting them with my Switch, those are expensive and then Zelda won't work.

Pull yourself together

Whatever, my dad would beat the shit out of me with a belt if I did something wrong or cried.

Until I got much taller then him.

Whatever though, "at most" it only made me never cry and struggle to remember the last time I did.

/4chantherapy

I was never beaten and I still don't remember the last time I cried.

I think that just comes from being dead inside, user.

I reckon it depends on the child. My parents hammered me, but I have no lasting issues or unwanted reflexes as such. You just have to stop caring and put it behind you, or you become at risk of having a victim complex, and then doing self destructive things to perpetuate your internal monologue of a hard done by life.

That's how I sorta see it, but opinions are usually pretty worthless to others, haha

>still cant comprehened how cruel and unloving his parents were
Youve done a bad thing boy, now prepare to be punished!, its for your own good, because we love you boy

Probably...doesn't mean you should..

I wouldnt close-fist punch them, but a smack on the ass or a quick backhand to the mouth if they curse or are blatantly disrespectful should do the trick.

Sure

Nice photoshop.

Carlos

Nah. It doesn't really bother me, but thanks for your input.