Fact - if the earth was 10ft closer to the sun we would all burn up...

Fact - if the earth was 10ft closer to the sun we would all burn up, and if it was 10ft further we would freeze to death... God is amazing!!

What is the most interesting fact you know?

Lol okay, go climb a 10 foot ladder and kill yourself

If you took someone and removed their entire nervous system and spread it out flat, they'd die.

God really is amazing!

A fact ?

Religious fags are all blue-pilled young boy fucking retards

Could god microwave a burrito so hot, that he himself could not eat it right away?

Fact - OP is a massive faggot whos brain has withered and died from watching fox news and reading breitbart.

Please go die in a fire OP

But which is more annoying? The religious or those who bang on about the red pill/blue pill meme?

It's the second one.

So... God submits IT self to the laws of physics?
How mighty the Lord is...

And still some idiots fall for this

Completely incorrect.
Earth doesn't move in a circle, it moves around the sun in an ellipse which of course means the earth does in fact move a lot more than 10 ft closer and farther from the sun every single year. And as far as I know the earth hasn't frozen or melted every year.

pic checks out

Please at least put more thought into your bait

>superior southern hemisphere summer confirmed

Earth has an orbit with an eccentricity of 5 x10^6 (5 million) kilometers

I don't think I've seen this, since 2010

yeah, nice try.

Confirmation that OP is a tit

if you took a piece of matter from the center of the sun that was the size of the head of a pin, it could kill a man one hundred miles away!

Satan is amazing!

i have never been woken up at CHRIST O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING on a SUNDAY by redpillers asking me if i want to choose the red pill or the blue pill.

but those fucking mormons..

My sides

>implying life would have started, evolved and thrived exactly the same way but in a new environment which will result in immediate death of all life

>being this contraniggtory

Did you know the entire universe is only eleven seconds old? God created everything eleven seconds ago, including all of the fossils, already aged, AND all of our memories of having lived here for much longer!

why? because God is an asinine little shit with a sense of humor that Oolong would regard as childish, and nothing better to do.

No shit captain?

Are you new here?

> if the earth was 10ft closer to the sun we would all burn up

You seriously think that with a celestial body like the sun which has a diameter of 870,000 miles across, it will matter if it's ten feet closer to the sun or not?

Also, you do know that Earth's distance to the Sun varies naturally by about three million miles during the year?

You, sir, are a moron.

OP only uses 10% of his brain.

>What is the most interesting fact you know?

That this:

"if the earth was 10ft closer to the sun we would all burn up, and if it was 10ft further we would freeze to death"

...is *not* a fact.

Most interesting fact i know?

That OP is a faggot

Op, you do realise that earth is a big ass rock in space surrounded by a smaller rock? Have you ever had a beyblade spinning in it's arena and launched another one straight at it and watched it's spin? That's how it's like.

Now, now. Don't be judgemental.

He was presenting an alternative fact.

?

HAHAHAHA

kekkest of kek tops!

>post a pic where it literally says earth changes distance about 3 mirrion mires
>says 10 feet more or less would kill us all
you're either stupid as fuck, trolling shit or baiting hard and failing.

>baiting hard and failing.

Well, not failing entirely, going by the number of posts in this thread so far.

I love to think about the consequences we would have if we had P=NP... even though its probably not the case.

I can't stop laughing at this