You die and find out God/Afterlife is real, you are given two options:

You die and find out God/Afterlife is real, you are given two options:

1-You can go to heaven
>"live" eternally in the afterlife place, but completely unable to get in contact with the living world

2-You can appear on earth as a spirit/ghost and prove to everyone hell/heaven is real, potentially achieving world peace for all eternity
>After doing it you disappear, no heaven, not hell... Nothing, you cease to exist, like going to sleep but never waking up, dreamless for all eternity.

1 every time

I'd ask God if anyone else were given this choice. If I don't do it, will someone else? Further, how is admittance to hell performed? How bad do you have to be to get in? Or is it 100% based on religious choice?

Depending on His answers... I'd do it. I'd do 2.

>You can appear on earth as a spirit/ghost and prove to everyone hell/heaven is real

Most people believe/have believed in that bullshit without a scrap of actual evidence, and there's been no world peace, ever.

I'll take heaven because I'm not retarded.

2. and 10 minutes later heaven will be full of fucking niggers

I'd need a lot more information about heaven. Am I able to feel sad about the fuckery in the world, outside of heaven? Or am I just in a permanent state of bliss? If I can't feel just a tiny bit of sadness that my family back on earth are not sharing eternal bliss, but rather slogging it out in the latrine of life, then I wouldn't be me. 'Me' would cease to exist in heaven, making my eternity in heaven not entirely unlike my eternity in 'nothingness'.

What's human about something that can only feel bliss? I don't want that level of euphoria.

That kind of heaven would mean one of two things: 1) your humanity (or human 'soul') is altered such that all negative emotions/feelings no longer exist for you. An almost unimaginable permanency of happiness, existing solely because you exist within this 'space' called heaven. Or 2) Other emotions are possible. You can feel sadness. You can feel hatred. You can feel the spectrum of human emotions. Foe eternity.

I wouldn't want option 1, but option 2 sounds fucking nightmarish. Give me the permanent blank, any day.

I'd take 2. I couldn't think of a worse punishment then being forced to exist forever

1. Given that heaven/hell is real and everyone will get there and there is a just system in place already, why change the system?

What good will world peace do in this case? Maybe the world needs to be fucked up a little bit for it in order for us to grow as human beings, or I dunno, if God is real then he will have put some thought into it and it's not my duty to change it. What are a hundred years or so of suffering (in the worst case) compared to eternal bliss in heaven anyways?

Also I doubt that I could achieve world peace as a ghost. You know how many people already claim to see ghosts and have proof of the afterlife, without any worldpeace? So I doubt option 2 would change a thing.

Even if everyone would know there is heaven/hell and would it would force them to be good, this would kind of ruin the "test" aspect of the whole thing. For example, a lot of sickos would just behave well for this little time on earth, just to get into heaven, and once they are in there they would turn into huge assholes for rest of eternity messing up heaven big time for the rest of us, wouldn't you think? No I think God, if he exists, has thought something with this whole set up, and I'll be better off choosing option 1, on a personal level but also for the sake of the grand scheme.

>potentially achieving world peace
This is not what would happen.

Best case scenario you just get mass suicides.

which god do I find out is real?

2. That's what I want death to be now, anyways.

If god was allowing you to be the sole individual to potentially get *the whole world* to believe, maybe that's part of one of his special little plans?

Maybe you're meant to sacrifice your eternity in heaven to show the way and the truth and the light etc to all the nonbelievers.

Yes but your final thoughts before the nothing would be something like "holy shit I was wrong and now there's going to be nothing instead of something (which is what I thought there'd be, but I was wrong) and I'll never experience something/anything again :("

I'm not sure why the way into heaven would be to set your Facebook religion status to christian.
You'd think your actual religion itself would be entirely inconsequential, you should be able to get into heaven without even knowing of a god so long as your choices line up with his conditions. Which generally seems to be socially conscious rule utilitarianism. But then this is already in the bible with the samaritan parable.

2. Everytime

I'll be the true prophet

they do, but for instance... Some girl cheats on his husband and just thinks fuck it, obviously she later feels guilty but finds relief in confessing her sins to a prist, so I guess most people just don't care in the heat of the moment.... But if you knew 100% for sure you would burn in hell for all eternity I doubt many people would steal

Is like regular thieves, of course you know you "might" get caught, but since is not certain they go ahead and do it, same would apply for religious people who deep inside just think they "might" go to hell if they do something bad, thats why the go through with it

In this scenario obviously god created the whole universe, therefore you will have the ability to make everyone believe in it, don't ask me what... Maybe they can see you phsyically, you can fly, you are inmortal, can be eveywhere, idk, the point would be that you are able to proof without a single doubt that it does exist...

Now, on your other point, "heaven" would be a perfect place, so you can't turn into an asshole, and ruin it for everyone else, it would all work in perfect harmony, is not like you got a ticket and god wouldn't be able to kick you out or wipe out your bad emotions

Why?

>heaven is real (lets say christian)
>suicide is sin
>you send yourself to hell

What are you retarded 2
in the event that heaven exists, fuck it. I'm already prepared for the "Downside" of #2

You seem to have misunderstood me. I wasn't saying anything about religion, just that maybe your choosing option 2 wasn't going against god's carefully formulated plans, but was rather part of his plans: a test to see whether the mortal (you) would sacrifice an eternity in heaven to bring salvation to (potentially) all the other mortals, or choose the somewhat selfish route and spend eternity in heaven without attempting to fly around as a ghost, attempting to show people The Way.

Just be sure you can fully grasp the concept of nothingness, it would be the same as what you think happens to an ant when you squish it, you obviously think it just disappears and that's it, forever, no thoughts, no dreams, nothing

Because Jonestown.

They're going to infight over details, public figures will outline their own addendums, people are going to get extra zealous about religious fighting because they got much more on the line now. Religious wars and inquisitions will come back and likely set off WWIII. And individual groups will veer in all sorts of directions, such as Jonestown scenarios where they'll probably dress it up in some way, like copping out on the suicide clause by "having the leader/messiah/god's avatar apply the toxin," committing themselves to a crusade for the purpose of being martyred, or having some additional info tacked on like a spaceship passing by behind the moon to take them there.

I always figured religious people did bad things mostly because they were experts at mental gymnastics; they simply tell themselves god will forgive them because reasons. "Well yes I stole from charity but my daughter needs braces; God will understand" "Okay I did that hit and run but I am cursed with the Devil's addiction--alcohol made me do it. Turning myself in would mean I would never be able to do all the good I could do in my community--all God's work--if I'm in prison. God will forgive me" "Okay I tortured that homeless man to death but the devil made me do it and also now I feel bad about it so I'm repenting now and that's what matters to God".

Religious people will always find a way to do exactly whatever the fuck they want to do and then convince themselves God's cool with it. It's part and parcel of their deluded, childlike view of the world.