Faces of Sup Forums thread?

Faces of Sup Forums thread?

KiK is ZanzibarLand btw. And yes, I'm a boy!

Shut yo gay ass up

Why do you have to be grumpy?

Trap?

no youre not.

Yes I am.

I guess so.

Damn you're hot.

im gay now

Yep. Same.

No you're.....damn. But admit it,you do like it when people say that though, don't you?

Those are some feminine titties

might need a bit more goorming tho

Gah! So cute. I'm so jealous~..

MENTAL ILLNESS
E
N
T
A
L

I
L
L
N
E
S
S

GET HELP
E
T

H
E
L
P

linjkdzszsd

welcome to tacosmell

may I take your boner?

Added you to kik

There's a board for insecure attention whore fags like you.
Kill yourself.

It's usually the butt that gets guys. Not cock.

Maybe a little, yeah.

Please.

There's no cure except death!

Okay! Might be slow to respond though. Im doing my studies.

actually not gay and only attracted to human female body and only has sex with human female body heavenly glory human female body

Want more ?

That's a pretty fuckin fantastic ass, user.

More please

>>{{ same :: same }}

I would make you my girlfriend

Can't compete with a natural girl. I'm just a fucktoy for nerds who can't get the real deal.

Absolutely not. But feel free to post face in thread.

Thank you!

I dunnooo, have my cock

Of course, you nerd.

Your belly button has given up existing. I understand the various sexualitys but I will NEVER understand transgender.

>born male
>have testosterone
>mind says I should be a woman
>not treated as a mental illness

Interesting fact as well people with autism are way more likely to be transgender as many have difficulty understanding sexuality and gender in a logical rational way.

tl;dr: It is gender dysmorphia, treat this like a mental illness before you do the painful procedure of the hormonal therepy and surgery.

Anybody mad? I don't care, I am leaving this thread now.

I would love to suck you.

You again, stop making me doubt my sexuality. You are the only person with a penis in my fap folder, i fucking hate u.

Nobodies mad dude, you're entitled to your opinion and I'd love to discuss it further on KiK. It's always an interesting discussion.

Too gay 4 me

Wow, really? That's awesome! It's a slippery slope, y'know. First it's just girls with dicks, then fem boys, then just normal dudes.

How much truth is there to this?

I've only been here since 2011 and it definitely seems to have gotten gayer (I've literally seen only camgirls on b over past five years), I want to know from an oldfag if this repeated mantra of "b has always been into traps" has any truth.

>girls with dicks

I wish someone would stomp you and your followers.

>people with autism are way more likely to be transgender as many have difficulty understanding sexuality and gender in a logical rational way.
I can't believe I'm on trans side, but:
Autists are not more logical and rational, but far less phased by what society expects.
Therefore they tend to act out their inner whatever more freely.
Sooo?

>girls with dicks
I pretend you're my qt genetic female sex slave when i spank it.

Oooh jeez, why you gotta be mad, user? Typing out mean things on the internet doesn't get anything done.

That's the gayest shit ever but I'm still happy.

Anyways, I'm off to bed. Night night!

>Wow, really? That's awesome! It's a slippery slope, y'know. First it's just girls with dicks, then fem boys, then just normal dudes.

Fuck, i'm gonna become a faggot thanks to fucking traps

This is why we can't have nice things.

I'm kinda starting to prefer traps to genetic girls at this point. Really feeds my dominant side to make a "boy" into your girl.

OP is really hot tho, would make a nice gf.

I am the POTUS