How do you guys cope with anxiety?

How do you guys cope with anxiety?

Are there any household drugs that can dampen its effects?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5J36JCltKY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I accept my fate of being alone forever and try not to leave my room ever

Anxiety first hit me when I was 17 and boy it hit hard. It came like a freight train running on high octane, top grade racing fuel. At first it drove me nuts, then I slowly started learning how to ignore it. I'm 28 now and it's still there. Nothing will ever take it away, it will always remain somewhere in your head. The key is to stop caring about it. No drugs can or will help you.

I only get anxious

when

I don't have drugs.

modafinil

although these days I don't have anxiety and the come down the following days is a hell of a lot worse than the feeling when taking it

Plenty of drugs can and do help

youtube.com/watch?v=h5J36JCltKY&feature=youtu.be

laughter

Wake up at 4:30 every morning and work out. Eat a clean diet. Boom, no mental health problems

I don't think you know how this works.

Can't dampen just anxiety. You must get pretty fucked up to not feel anxious.

This guy has the right idea though, you'll have a much easier time dealing with anxiety

This guy has no clue

Try rescue remedy by bosch, it's decent as an otc solution. Some people have success with St. Johns Wort also.

>meme drugs

just get drunk till liver failure kills you

It's cute how you pretend to know what you're talking about. You don't. Clonazepam at the right dosage, will most certainly "dampen" the effects of anxiety. Aside from Bezos, SSRI's are effective also.

as someone who used to suffer with excessive sweating due to anxiety
I can confirm that rescue remedy does absolutely nothing, not even a hint of placebo effect

waste your money else where

>otc somewhat effective drugs

Atarax.

Sertraline works for me.

Does nothing for you, you mean. Several hundred reviewers seem to have a different experience, as have I.

It's all about control. Learn to control your state of mind. It's not easy and it takes a long time but it's worth it. Do shit that'll boost your confidence too

How much you on user?

I stopped being a liberal.
Anxiety went away.

I also had sex more regularly. Not sure if that's related.

Its cute that you have a shit reading comprehension
Op:
>Household drugs
You:
>Seizure medication and tranquilizers are pretty good in the right doses

None of the drugs I used worked well enough, but cutting yourself seems to work great!

I have crushing anxiety daily. I use opiates to function, which causes me more anxiety and guilt. My girlfriend is trying to kick benzos and it's hell do I fear going to a doctor. I want to deal with it but don't know how.

I was responding to you, you fucking moron. You said that anxiety couldn't be dampened, it most certainly can be.

Look into ssri's, much different from benzos but still effective.

you're right
rectified the situation in the end
probably more frustration that I wasted by time with such a product

I, myself recently started on Sertralin about one week ago, have not taken any other stuff for anxiety before, I'm on 50 mg and I'm good/better

I should've said it can't be dampened with household drugs without fucking you up. My mistake.
You're right though, with the right drugs you can dampen anxiety. Side effects may include, but that's another issue.

Will do. Benzos make me so fucking sleepy I can't imagine taking them daily. 1 mg of klonopin is alright for a time but the same amount of xanax makes me almost sleep and when I wake up it has worn off.

I couldn't take Xanax, tried but it was harsh. Took Klonopin regularly, had a more gradual effect.

Increase zinc and B vitamins, particularly B6. If that doesn't help take a level teaspoon of GABA powder twice a day. Haven't had any anxiety or panic attacks or high blood pressure episodes since.