Hey Sup Forums can you watch this for me ?

Hey Sup Forums can you watch this for me ?

il be right back

i gotchu

The fuck is a Sup Forums?

ill put a little special sauce in that..

shit

Ima be watching m8

Gj, chocolate milj is disgusting

You fucking nigger. Quick we need new chocolate before OP came back

Wow. Okay. OKAY. OKAY. Yabba Dabba FUCK you and YABBA DABBA FUCK your shitty FUCKING memes. You are literally worth nothing to me. If I saw your FUCKING UGLY ASS FACE on the street, I'd take a big loaded shotgun to your mouth, faggot. I have always wanted to murder you, your family, your friends, and your pet goldfish since the day I was born. Brain Blast? How about I fucking blast your faggot ass brain with a shotgun. I want to fucking candy crush your face through a mother fucking wall. You are the reason why babies cry. Fuck your memes. Fuck you. Fuck. FUCK. FUCK. Try fucking saying that to be in REAL life where you aren't surrounded by a precious u and see what happens, weakling. I have guns. Many guns. Guns that I could take to your head and blow it out right now. You hear me? Good.

Got it. We good now?

shit

Sometimes halfway through googling "chocolate milk in anus" and "dick in chocolate milk" I feel the urge to reevaluate my life

Yeah, I know what you mean
like right when I'm on edge, fucking a fruit, I heated up in the microwave, I think about my life and then I fuck the fruit some more

You should. Clearly OJ is much more fuckable than any kind of milk, smh.

thought this was a used condom for a sec.