Ok, explain this shit to me

Ok, explain this shit to me.

I use earphones, and I always have a weird buzzing noise in the left one, whenever I listen to loud music.

If I take the earphones out, and switch them around, I still get the buzzing noise in the same ear. So, obviously the earphones themselves are fine.

Do I have a fucked up left ear canal? How the fuck can this shit happen? Is this literal fucking magic? Am I the only one who has had this happen?

You have cancer sorry brah

There's a bee in your left ear, you're agitating it when you play loud music

Tinnitus?

Your ear is broken.

Well, it only happens when listening to something loud of my earphones, so no.

The only thing I can think of is that my left ear has a deformed canal, that squeezes the earphone in just the right way to make it produce a buzzing noise.

That doesn't make sense and I don't see how that could happen, but it's the only halfway conceivable explanation I can come up with.

>How the fuck can this shit happen?
>whenever I listen to loud music

This.
>I'm blasting out my eardrums
>why am I having problems?

But that doesn't explain why it only happens to one ear. My right ear is fine, I can blast that fucker with loud music until I go deaf, but I won't get any buzzing sounds.

Kek what are you talking about dude. You're stupid.

You stupid fuck. One ear is different than the other. Its not rocket science.

you fucking idiot

Just to follow up, I call it a "buzzing" sound, because I can't find a better way to describe it. It makes a sound that's more like what you would get if you took a microphone and scratched it with your nails.

>One ear is different than the other

How so?

I...you...
What?

You do realize that you can loss hearing in one ear and not the other, correct?

You can have 87% hearing in one ear and only 80% in the other.

Jesus christ you are fucking stupid.
You deserve to go deaf.

You have to be trolling. Nobody is this retarded.
Bye faggot.

Don't listen to loud music maybe?

Well, I never said that I have "loss hearing" in either ear, cocksucker. Just the buzzing noise. The volume is the same.

My tinnitus is stronger in my left ear then my right one.

Check your keyboard. Note the E is next to the S.

And jesus fucking christ, you're trolling. You have to be.

Buzzing, ringing in ears, anything abnormal is the early stages of hearing loss.

Christ.

8/10 bait

wow
You're very very stupid

you fucking imbecile, that buzzing = ear damage

> Note the E is next to the S.

The E is above and to the right of the S.

>Buzzing, ringing in ears, anything abnormal is the early stages of hearing loss.

In that case, my ear should react in the same way whenever exposed to loud sounds. It doesn't - it happens only with earphones.

Have you tried turning around to face the other direction?

You know how when you turn up the volume on your phone a pop up says "warning: high volume causes hearing damage"? Well, thats because high volume causes hearing damage.

You need to get a music player which allows you to play different channels at different volumes. Then crank up the sound as high as it will go in your right ear only. You need to damage your right ear enough so that it becomes like your left ear. It is the only way to have symmetry.

You're correct. But when you're on a mobile device, they are a millimeter apart.

Just. Use. Google. That's not how it works.

Why am I still replying to you.

10/10 bait

Leaving thread now. If somehow this is real, I hope your eardrums rupture.