More fat than hot. Opinions?

More fat than hot. Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chubby chinese person

Gilbert Gottfried was onto something when he wanted to "cum between those nigger tits". Mind you, she was 11 at the time that he said it

Hot

Lel

Thats Bindi Irwin

The daughter of the late Steve Irwin.

You know, the Crocodile Hunter ?
The guy who was fatally injured by a sting ray.

RACE MIXING AND WHY IT'S BAD
------

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
The unspoken problems of race mixing.
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
They are in progress to replace the y chromosome.

The male nuclear y chromosome only mutates 0,3 % per generation.
This is why we used to have male upon son inheritance to ensure the bloodline and genetic identity.

Most countries in the world still know this but the west forgot and is quickly losing their genetic identity because men dont have male offspring any more.

The thing about the European genes ,Europeans have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter/younger family trees then the African and arab genetics.
These genes are inbred, this causes those to be more dominate.

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of recession of the European genetics AKA genocide.

Tl;dr european genes are recessive, they will regress when bred with dominate arab or african genetics causing the disappearance of them.

You need less then 5% to cause this genetic shift, most european countries have 10% of their demographics being african/arab. most only have around 60% 70% of their native population left.

11/WouldBreed

while shes not that attractive, that wouldnt stop me from jerking off to those monster tits of hers.

well looks like this thread died... shame

Not fat but not hot either.

he was killed, retard.

>fatally injured
stfu pls

would plow
anybody got any swimsuit photos?

Its you who is making it racist.
Its America itself that keeps putting people in boxes.
If we stop labeling people from where they come from instead of what they are this wouldn't be happening.

Why cant Americans just be Americans with no strings attached? Why cant i judt be an American rather than a "Mexican American"
Im not Mexican. I was born in Missouri. Im American and thats the box i need to check. Not the "hispanic" "latino" box. There is no "American" box if you havent noticed.

Lets stop separating people and do this shit right.

Kill yourself cuck boi

And pass up the opportunity to fuck rich white girls who want mixed babies? Yeahh no thanks.

Bad angle

Still not attractive.

I agree. She's gonna be a hippo by the time she's 30 and a wheelbarrow to haul those tits around...

some people appreciate the thicker things in life

...?

i'm an australian and i speak for australia when i say no one over here finds her attractive, you ameri-fats can keep her

>pic very related

wrong, im australian and good lord. they are suckable

thats because you're a low test beta cuck, I'd fuck the ever living shit out of her and I'm Australian.

>having standards
>being a cuck

choose 1

they're unrelated you double dumb fuck.

Also she's pretty and young with big tits, what is not to like?

fucking aye

A touch of the Down's in the night.

I'd sting ray her fartbox

Rectum? Shit it killed 'im!

That red hair and green eye are unnatural as fuck

pic related

Are you autistic, or don't know what fatality is?

wait till she opens her mouth and talks

plus there are 100's of hotter thick chicks out there

Reminds me of Chelsea Clinton for some reason

what the fuck why didn't I know about her, I need MORE

who wouldn't want to suck on those titties fuck me

"Bindi" over & I'll slip it in...

Id let her fart on my dick

Why does she look like a chink when her brother looks exactly like Pop?

Not hot at all.