When is the new Tame Impala coming out?

When is the new Tame Impala coming out?

Soon I fucking hope

It's been two fucking years

When I go to the bathroom and take a shit... get it? because it's gonna be shit!

2019. Just enough time so he can come back re-branded as some radio pop shit with million dollar production.

YIKES

this is a serious thread guys

never, they've hit their peak so there's no point continuing

kill yourself

>implying Kevin is not afraid of going more pop
Never said that it's going to be good

They hit their peak with Lonerism but Currents was still released

You can go "pop" without becoming trash music
And what even is pop? Wasn't "The Less I Know The Better" pop enough?

I'm not afraid to admit that the fans ruined a part of Tame Impala for me. I still enjoy the music but it really pisses on a wizard when your music interest lies in the same realm a bunch of normalfags who think "Lonerism" is called "Elephant".

how do other people listening the same thing as you ruins the fun that is enjoying said artist. I mean why do you care at all.

kevin parker cant make anything bad

the new pond album sounds and looks amazing

the next tame impala album will be the best tame impala album, more than lonerism, mark my words

I just to know when the fuck that fuck is releasing the album

i need that fucking album im getting sick of listening to lonerism and currents on repeat

you can always listen to any other good music you know

such as?

Innerspeaker

There won't be another TI record Kevin will be too busy producing mediocre music for aging pop stars that want to come off as artsy

I think Kevin will realese something at the end of this year or early next year, he stopped touring to record his own music and produce other artist so yeah, I think he will come back soon.

Tame Impala EP

Currents

Currents is shit

wrong, it's their best album

>Lame Impala

hopefully never haha

Next year hopefully

this was them going pop and while it was a good effort we can just acknowledge that lonerism is objectively kevin at his worst and even that he still did good