I have a low IQ.

test.mensa.no/#

Other urls found in this thread:

institute4learning.com/resources/articles/multiple-intelligences/
test.mensa.no/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, you are on b/

Why did I spend 25 mins doing this stupid shit

Maybe that's the real test, you asking yourself why you're wasting your life away.

Average IQ is , you're good man.

I got a strong 96 which is within the margin of being above average I think

Mensa is bs

the last ones made me feel dumb as hell

u suck

only got trouble for the Q33 ... like wtf

satan trips checked
test complete

>Hey faggots, look at this
I am afraid that my IQ is not even measurable

I think I have you beat...

What's the solution for 32 ?

Kek me too bro, here

must be because I'm tired as fuck that I can't see the relations

The center glyph is rotated 45 degrees counterclockwise, and then toggles elements of the left glyph to result in the right glyph.

(I'm one of the "outside the area that the test is able to measure" guys)

Lol

only if you are black.

:)

This is literally an online iq test.They even said that this should not be taken seriously.

Gotta admit I still don't get it

Can you draw the developpment ?

Sounds like someone tested below average kek

128, didn't make it to the end though. Had enough time left but after Q30 it just gets so tiring thinking about these riddles.

here I've rotated them into position. need more help?

Oh ok my bad ... I didn't rotate the good lines
Thanks

Does this mean I'm a normie?

Wow, what a relief. I always worried I wasn't as smart as I thought I was.

I think I did pretty well considering I've never even graduated high school, or even middle school for that matter.

nah man your dum

I'm pretty pleased with it.

This, then if two outside lines are in the same spot when you superimpose the left and center glyph, you remove them and are left with the right glyph.

Probably the stupidest person on Sup Forums.

I may be stupid but I'm probably happier than 90% of Sup Forumstards.

yeah, I wonder how do they measure negative iq.

bottom left

institute4learning.com/resources/articles/multiple-intelligences/

Just for some people who are insecure about their intelligence, like me.

That's because you're stupid. It takes intelligence to notice problems. Hence, the more intelligent you are the more problems you'll see and the more problems you'll be able to solve.

Well even this way it's something to be proud of. With negative iq you may even be able to understand all those Tumblr faggots and their genders

>It takes intelligence to notice problems

lol what? What kind of problems does it take intelligence to notice? Political problems?

God ur stupid

So instead of explaining a flaw in my reasoning or understanding you just call me stupid? Moron.

Seriously?
Here's something simple :
>my new television is great
>full contrast grayscale
>too bad I need to get up to change the volume
Smart guy would think of a remote control device, dumb guy would keep on getting up to change stuff on the tv.

>tfw I kept getting too caught up on a handful of questions and only got 115

Anybody know specifically how the test works? I'm assuming you get penalized for skipping them but to what degree? I only did about 75% of the test because I was too stubborn to skip and come back some of the questions

140 i guess i am the smartest retard on Sup Forums

Ah so you're saying I'm not innovative? That's a stupid argument.

It says at the start you don't lose points for getting them wrong so it's worth guessing. If I had trouble with one I'd guess and then come back to it later.

That's what I get for not paying attention I guess

Suit yourself.

Online IQ tests are flawed and only retards believe them. My IQ isn't 131 and yours isn't too. Just look at the fucking thread, the results don't match the standard deviation at all.

because Sup Forums represents the average populations LOL. your right, you don't have 131 iq.

There's no way that b is this clever. Sup Forums average intelligence 130?
Top kek

Mine's 106

its because we are all autistic and schizophrenic.

When that person said problems I assumed they meant existentially or politically (as in starving children in africa bla bla bla bla bla). So because I'm not inventing anything that means I'm stupid?

Hitler's smile is oddly heartwarming.

This.

I am that person and I meant every kind of problem. From a physical one to a metaphysical one. On average, the smarter you are the more likely you are to notice problems and think of ways to make things work better.
A smart person would therefore be less happy than a stupid one because he would notice more problems.

>test.mensa.no/#
is this even legit? o lord satan?

Yeah but life isn't fully comprised of finding and fixing problems. You make it sound like smarter people are less happy because they work more. That's not a trust-able statistic, or even a logical one.

It's just a matter of practice. I have never bothered with this kind of shit before. Some of the patterns didn't make any sense but in the test there is not much time to think about it.

So, just by reading book or two about the tests and doing few beforehand you are able to score much much better.

And also, luck is huge factor here as well. You can score better if you just guess the result in few places.

This. Read a few pages from a book about patterns, and suddenly you're smarter than 90% of the populace.

>life isn't fully comprised of finding and fixing problems
That's not what I am saying. All I'm saying is that it might be why stupid people are happier than smart people.
I'm also not saying that smarter people are less happy because they "work" more. I'm saying that they think more and therfore notice more problems.
Anyway, I need to get going. Take care, user.

Take care. Thanks for the gif, I had a nice laugh.

*You're

Well it certainly doesn't represent the top 5%.

Complaining about iq tests because you have to guess the answers kek

Did anyone get the answer to the last one? It looked like complete gibberish.

It was another 'adding' one, except you had to flip the top box 'add' it to the middle box and the bottom was the answer

ahhhhhhhh, fuck, I get it now

Anyone know what max score is?

Literally too stupid to have their IQ tested.

3 points below an official test I took a while back

You guys explain this SO BAD.

>take center column
>rotate entire image counterclockwise so the box is flat
>slide the image OVER the image to the left (the black box)
>you now have the image on the far right
>EXCEPT any lines that overlap are removed from the image on the far right.

I was tested by MENSA as a kid and scored very, very high. When I was 21 my dad said he wanted to see if it was still high and offered to pay for my membership if I took the test again and got a high enough score.
I scored an average IQ of 156, he duly paid, but then went around bragging to everyone that his son, the seed of his loins was a genius.
I wish I'd never taken the test, it has helped me get jobs, they are always impressed with the score.

But wait, IQ measures only your ability to solve puzzles and lateral thinking experiments, that's all.
It is not an indicator of intelligence, it's a misnomer, I'm great at doing MENSA tests and fuck all else.

you said, while speaking directly from your asshole.

But intelligence IS solving puzzles and lateral thinking.
Combine it with wisdom, and you can solve every issue on your path

It literally is an indicator of intelligence. Because intelligence is the ability to solve problems. We are humans, those who evolved to solve problems and create things made us better as a people. So yes, intelligence is DIRECTLY tied to the ability to solve problems. There has never been a genius that was bad at solving problems. All stupid people can't make those connections. The ability to connect things shows intelligence in almost every field.

even though your IQ is (probably) high, you don't even able to think as far as or ? i think your mensa test results were flawed. tell your dad "hey dad, your dickballs have a problem"

I wrote;
" I'm great at doing MENSA tests and fuck all else."

The definition of intelligence is;
"the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills."
My skill is these fucking tests, I apply my knowledge of similar tests to score highly, BUT IT IS NO USE FOR ANYTHING ELSE!

How'd you do in this test?

i got 140 IQ but i am a fucking idiot by all other available metrics whats up with that.

so everyone on b is confirmed to be either a genius or an autist since these were just puzzles to see patterns in.

k

IQ is only a small part, like I and user said here:
it is an indicator of solving problems. If you lack the knowledge to use your "gift" of problem solving, it's going to be difficult.
An easy example, imagine life as a word-puzzle. Wisdom/knowledge is knowing the dictionary. Inteligence is being able to draw connections between hints to be able to find which words you must pick.
Those two are the easy ones. If you're lazy, you don't pick up a pen, If you're easily distracted, you might not be able to finish the puzzle even if Int and Wis are maxed. If you're born in a poor environment, you might lack the pen to fill it in.

He is right, intelligence isn't only puzzle solving and lateral thinking else AI would have been easy to create. An high IQ score doesn't mean you're smart, a low one tho indicate you're probably dumb.

LOL yes it is, you aren't applying your intelligence properly. Also, you can lose intelligence (not to the sense of going full retard, and yes you can gain it back). Being a genius doesn't = immediately able to hack the pentagon. You still have to study, learn, be in an environment that fosters intellectual growth etc. If you have the ability to score over 130 on a REAL IQ test, the only thing holding you back is you. Deal with it faggot. It may be because you aren't REALLY interested. It took me until I ran my first business to realize what I wanted to do with my intelligence. I don't usually talk about it, but I took the mensa IQ bullshit test in my late teens, scored 157. I only bring it up because it's related to your bullshit. You have to find what it is you REALLY want to focus on, and you will see that you are heads and shoulders above the rest in the field (unless it's a field mobbed by geniuses).

>133
if you are not in the red region, don't assume yourself as a genius. you're just an above average snowflake

kek
>calling others out for being dumb
>doesn't realize the red starts at your score, no matter how high it is.

LOL no. AI doesn't have a problem in the intelligence area. It's a problem with technology and a problem with emotions. Emotions are VERY hard to fake. That's the problem. A high IQ literally means you are smart. Don't fall for liberal bullshit.

i didnt say that. you did.

im an autist

ohshit

kek

burn

Is it bad that id worry about anyone getting below 100. I mean that test felt pretty easy

What's with the odd layout? Are you using a 4:3 monitor on the right?

Getting this many gifted people in one thred, especially one on Sup Forums, is extremely unlikely. This IQ test must be full of shit, and it must not tell you anything about your real IQ.

This user knows what's up.

You are asuming people with a low score would be similarly inclined to post their results.

>a place like Sup Forums wouldn't have higher IQ averages
Dude, this isn't facebook. People on sites like this are likely, on average, going to be more intelligent. It would be like arguing that the kids who spend all day on sites on the deepweb wouldn't be on average smarter. Dumb normies don't go to places like this. Well some venture, but the average don't.

Yes, this test, like any other online IQ test, is flawed and extremely over inflates the final result. They don't try to fix it because the higher your score, the more likely you are to share it with friends so more people take their test and try to take the live test, which is also inflated so that more people pay membership fees.