"I am astonished to hear people suggest that we can solve our heroin crisis by legalizing marijuana—so people can...

"I am astonished to hear people suggest that we can solve our heroin crisis by legalizing marijuana—so people can trade one life-wrecking dependency for another that’s only slightly less awful..." Jeff sessions

He's coming for your weed.

He will try and he will realize quickly that states dont like the idea of having major tax streams fucked with. The reason weed is being waterfalled across the country is that our prison system is a failure even in the sense that it is intended to promote ricidivism amd costs more to maintain than any other government publoc service.

but her emails

He's right tho. Not so much about marijuana being only slightly less awful, but it's truly dumb as fuck to think if you legalize one drug on the black market that it will somehow not cause all the dealers to move to selling the drugs that are still illegal. If you want marijuana dealers to sell things like coke and meth and heroin instead, what better method would there be than legalizing marijuana?

This is what happens when you vote Republican. That and an expansion of civil forfeiture powers, privately owned prisons and the police state in general.

He'll be assassinated.

It's just a question of who's going to be first, but they're gonna kill these crusty old imbeciles.

>liberals want laws against every behavior they don't like
>complain about police state

Who, the faggots and niggers and junkies who oppose them?

But actually it's been proven to reduce the number of people who go to drug dealers in the first place. If there is a dispensary open sccross the street vs having to call up a dealer and make arrangements which am I going to do? Fuck the dealer. I'm getting some weed from the store. They have Alaskan thunderfuck

It's dumb to say weed cures heroin addiction, but that does mean we should ban weed.

It's also dumb to call weed "only slightly less harmful" than heroin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just like the health-care. Honestly, I don't give a fuck, most of his shit tier supporter base are decaying fucks 55+, so it'll be good if the ACA passes, these old cunts lose their insurance, and die quicker than they would've otherwise. Less of this scum on earth is good. These people shouldn't be voting anyway since they're too old to deal with long term repercussions.

When I was in high school, and I couldn't buy beer, I bought weed instead. What will kids in high school buy when they have to go to the black market and it's not selling weed any more?

>conservatives claim to want less government
>always vote to increase military spending, police state
>always vote to regulate your personal life

Actually it's been proven by the government to reduce the number of addicts. Most opiate addicts start with pills, and when you have medical marijuana available there are less pills on the street because people in pain can smoke it instead. The DEA admits this. Sessions is way off base here

no they will get medicare still. sadly losing ACA is going to fuck up my life.

I can't wait for the olds to die off.

Puppies

Why would it be harder to get weed than pills? There will still be a black market for it. Also when I was in highschool getting alcohol was easier than say LSD. Weed is easier to sell because it fits in a pocket and a bottle doesn't. You're not going to drive it away with legal sales

>advocates rule by uneducated adolescent twats
>in favor of getting high
>happy to see older people die off en masse
>demands free healthcare because he's compassionate

lol yeah, those are the only people he's fucking with.

It's never the loud and obnoxious ones.

logans run is the shit

Right now it's the uneducated old cunts who got their way. Uneducated older whites voted for Trump. College educated younger ones voted against him.

lol

Average age of a republican voter was 72 last election.

55 year olds grew up in the 70s.

Then how did trump win?

Actually it's 55 but thanks for playing.

55, white, male and with no higher education.

Fake news

It's actually the age of 55 and he won because younger people don't vote. They showed up for Obama but on average didn't show up for hilldog. Then they protested.

Record low voter turnout due to two unelectable candidates. The elderly always vote. They have nothing better to do with their time and always vote conservative bc the changing world scares them and seems like it's all wrong compared to what little they knew in their youth.

You'll do it too. Everyone does.

It was 72 last (not this) election. I can't imagine it dropped to 55 in 4 short years. Where are the numbers...

Republicans cannot be considered conservative. They haven't been since the election of W.

I'm not sure what they are anymore, and I don't think they do either. Maybe "stasist" is the best term.

It dropped to 55. Mostly white males. Woman didn't turn out for Hillary like we thought they would, old people didn't like their choices at all and middle aged white males without college degrees love Trump. It all got warped around.