So this is the website that hacked Emma Watson. You guys disgust me...

So this is the website that hacked Emma Watson. You guys disgust me. I’m a feminist and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. I don’t see how any of you have the right to hack another woman's private photos, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to hack a woman's phone just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You describe women as ‘cum dumpsters’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a coma for the next month.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!3RhzARBI!iO-mLxBKJwFml8qE7-sJ6g
mega.nz/#F!ABkxDLRb!YHOfAB6-3u_-Pn58b2L03w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In to the oven you go

I will fap thinking on your ass and there is nothing you can do about it...

copy pasta

ITT: we're autistic hacks with nothing interesting to say

tits or gtfo

simple rules

Currently stroking my big dick to your picture. Women are to be fucked and ruled. Thats it.

Copy pasta copy pasta

fake and gay

Good fap material

Men would never let women take over lmfao. We are smarter, way stronger, and more rational than women. Get your fuckin dusty ass pussy out of here fuckin cum guzzler.

Nice pasta

Do something about it faggot. I'll be fapping merrily

omg, *bleh* who put all this salt in my pasta

Fuck off cunt

Your beloved Emma apparantly "hates the objectification of women", yet insists on taking pics of her titties and her in underwear etc etc

Fucking joke of a "campaigner"... Total hypocrite. Your ideology of feminism is a joke.

She needs a cocktribute

Have some Islam, bitch

You alright kid?

Maybe Emma Watson shouldnt' take naked pictures and store them on the cloud. Maybe Emma Watson needs to smarten the fuck up.

all ideologies are jokes, jokes that no one seems to get

This is what a strong independent woman looks like.

> "hacked"
please kys

Yeah fuck you back and DIE alone with your 72 cats. Feminists are hypocrites.

Emma Watson put these photos on Sup Forums. She likes the attention.

MODS 404 this thread before this poor soul gets her life destroyed .
she obviously doesn't know B/tards

Go back in the corner silly bitch

8===D O8

TL;DR
Stupid bitch

where do i go for the rest?

woman is objectified, autistic screeching
man is objectified, no one cares because "male privilege"

I actually have no problem with feminists, if they have really something to fight for. However, the bitches from America and Europe behave like we put 'em in cages or fuck them bloody. Thats something people from Saudi arabia, which I don't consider as wrong, but the femnists on those areas have acutually some value. Whatever, i am going to fap on that bitch.

you are kinda bretty. can we also see yer boobies?

>women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards

so its not about equality at all

ANyone have those pics?

OP clearly bait/troll but the funny thing is that a lot of that is true.

I hope OP will reward you with sex

your a total dumbass just trying to attack a community

Damn guys look at that ass its very cakey

>So this is the website that hacked Emma Watson
Yes, all of us collectively spent weeks data mining to hack one celebrity.
>You guys disgust me
k
>I’m a feminist and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards.
Why aren't you dead then?
> I don’t see how any of you have the right to hack another woman's private photos,
Rights are a social construct. We're fighting the Patriarchy.
> you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to hack a woman's phone just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’.
Can't talk for the guy who hacked the photos, but I am pretty sure he did it because it was easy.
> You describe women as ‘cum dumpsters’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this
k
>f I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a coma for the next month.
Violence is never okay, muffin.
>I weep for a world without men, a paradise.
Well there's your problem, all you're doing is weeping instead of fighting the Patriarchy like we are.
>Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.
Sounds boring.
>I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.
Cool, see you on the battlefield during sex wars.

Listen you stupid ugly skank ill tell you just like the last one to make a dumbass thread like this .....everything you say just screams im a fucking clown ass loser and nothing i say matters anyway ....why because you are a delusional bitch and an ugly one at that ....without men you fucking WHORES would be lost and not even worth a pot to piss in ....and all we would have to do is wait to watch you all die off because guess what you skank without men there is no future so stick that in your crack pipe and smoke it

Oh no guys.. this user has that illness where he can't google.

mega.nz/#F!3RhzARBI!iO-mLxBKJwFml8qE7-sJ6g

mega.nz/#F!ABkxDLRb!YHOfAB6-3u_-Pn58b2L03w

join it

What's your incentive for spending 2-3 minutes creating this post, just so the thread will ultimately die?

Same attitude can be taken about anything we do in life. Why distinguish this from anything else?

The hack is fake and gay, the photos are real. Let me explain.

Two possible scenarios:

They were deliberately released with her consent in order to attempt to boost her floundering career.

The Hacker known as Sup Forums, Heaven and His buddy Anonymouse Legin did it.

Which is most likely? Follow the Sheckles.

I'm just surprised none of you have the other 4 bath video's...

I can't get over how pleasant those thick puffy nipples are.

Brit here in uk hi to my aussie friends put a shrimp on the barbie

>Too easy. Trolltard
>IMG from 2016 post- Sup Forums oldfag
>fappable yes. Feminist no.

post the uncensored faggot

where nigger

Lol. I keep telling stupid bitches like you, if you dont want it on the net. DO NOT TAKE A PICTURE OF YOURSELF NAKED.

IF ITS ON A PHONE IT MIGHT AS WELLBE ALREADY UPLOADED.

GET A POLAROID AND KEEPS YOUR PHYSICAL PICTURES IN A CHEST IN A SECURE OFFLINE LOCATION.

YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF.STAY GETTING MAD. I SAW YOUR UGLY ASS TITIES BITCH.

here

>82 kb

exactly this

she has a tattoo!?

shoopdedoop

i think its the tag from the swimsuit

This isn't your own capture though, that specific screen shot is everywhere. Do you have the vids or looking for them?

Can I cum in you?

maybe because you people dont like to share so you feel exclusive?

wow good shit m8 got more

More like this?

Does someone have a folder for the new nude leaks yet?

shoppity shoop

If you don't want to have any one see you nude don't take nude pictures of your self I realy think thay do shit like the. Just so if someone else gets there hands on them it puts them back in the press. Like for reAL what has this hore done latey she's washe'd up .

this is very pleasant

is this real? or copy pasta?

The girl posted that selfie on another board 2 weeks ago... of course it's fake

You must be new here.

The bait is strong with this one. And people still fall for it.

>fighting the Patriarchy

kys cuck