Do you guys ever intentionally set yourself up for bad experiences so you can enjoy music more?

Do you guys ever intentionally set yourself up for bad experiences so you can enjoy music more?

I got really drunk on my university radio show tonight and spilled my heart out to a friend I knew was listening and knew would turn me down and now I'm enjoying Deathconsciousness on an accelerated level.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IcBn6wipv38
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i would kick you off my station u fuckin chewer
why would you do that i hope you're on at like 3 in the morning or something
stop acting self destructive and take pride in your organization and

It was at 5PM get rekt tosser.

I'm lucky enough that shit things happen to me organically.

i got really drunk last friday night before having to help my friend move some furniture from his friend's place while ultra hungover. ended up listening to some ""indie"" childrens music on the local university radio station the next morning and unironically liking it

youtu.be/IcBn6wipv38

No because the heightened music is not worth the embarrassment. In saying that I have unintentionally fucked myself up the spaghetti hole countless times and I always think "well at least [album name] is going to sound a hell of a lot better now".

no

the novelty of depressing music is gone and literally the only thing i want is to be able to relate to happy music for once

sam cooke live at harlem square

what am i supposed to do with this album

you're supposed to take and live user
you're supposed to live

Why would you put yourself in a position like that? Its disingenuous to yourself and to the music you're trying to experience. To manufacture some kind of negative event for yourself just so you can enjoy a specific type of music just sounds ridiculous. Its fake, phony, a sham. Manufactured feelings created so you can say you "connected" more to the music.

Seriously, its like some shitty art project

>you're supposed to live
tried that, it sucks

nice trips

No, I'm not an idiot and my enjoyment for an album I didn't enjoy in the first place isn't going to change after a """bad experience""".

that's meta af

How is it a sham if I literally experienced it?

I have respect for myself
You seem like a cunt

I feel this.

this is patrician to a fault

this

Jokes on you both someone literally called in at the end of my set thanking me for playing their favorite Eno song so I managed to fuck myself without fucking the station SUCK MY ASS

this music is shit but i can't stop listening to it

fuck you dude

Because you set yourself up so you can feels sorry for yourself while you listen to some stupid music.

That doesn't negate that it happened
This is like saying wrestling is fake because the results are predetermined

Well that was really stupid and edgy. You sound pretty retarded desu.

>tfw did something frighteningly close to this except unintentional and now can't tell if my friends mock me on Sup Forums or not

god damn NIGGA you are stupid!!!

But at least I'm patrician.

yup yup. i would definitely never do something to self-sabotage myself, either. OP must live a gilded life if he has to create something to be sad about