Faggots, I want to create a cult, could you give me ideas?

Faggots, I want to create a cult, could you give me ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Insect cult.

lost cargo

clut cult

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

Seems like a sound basis that will attract people.

aryan niggers of black hitler. Lotsa german marching music but played with slap bass.

Here some successful cult leaders:
Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers, leader of Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
Aleister Crowley, leader of Thelema.
Follow their suit. Just take hierarchy and rituals of any appendant Masonic body and change them as you wish.
Don't forget about drugs and sex.

Idk do ur mom in butt or something as a start

Cult of clat clits

Make a cult where you worship otters, but secretly,fuck beavers behind the otters backs

it doesn't make any sense.

No person that ever started a cult asked for advice first online.

The Electric Light Orchestra...

>Don't forget about drugs and sex.
Cults are always about drugs and sex, plus the flavor of the what-ever-it-was-the-reason for the cult.

OP would be the first one to do so.

Make a cult dedicated to figuring out what to base a cult on.

First u gotta sacrifice 6 virgins in 6 different ways on 6 different days, but in the same place. Then the unholy baphomet will appear before you to suck your cock. After that, you will now be a cult leader.

take DMT and communicate with the machine elves, your cult will worship the teachings of these multi dimensional entities

I wanted to do it also but I wanted only people who where down I wanted to do something like cut half an inch of your choosing finger or body part and you can never leave once your I'm but you will be taken care of forever

Or The Travelling Dingleberries. You and your cult could walk the earth, meet people, and get in to adventures.

cult pepe

Cult of Iron. We worship our ferromagnetic gods by offerings of hematite. The word of the god of iron lies in the strength of the bar which is applied to the skull of the unbeliever to enlighten him.

There are already at least two Brazilian DMT cults: Santo Daime and the UniĆ£o do Vegetal.

interesting, lets make it three. Three is a great number

You could start a cult that trolls Sup Forums with math riddles. Ones like:

A 4 year old girl has a sister half her age. How old will that sister be when the older is 22?

And right away there would be conflict. One sect worships iron mines while the other calls it heresy and goes to the junkyard.

I don't know how I feel about this

Any story that does not make sense to the sect?

The kult of ethereal kunt. kek for short.

Much better than some fantasy religion. There's even this fancy picture already.

is this an Australian cult by any chance?

Someone tried to troll Sup Forums to do photoshopping for the pictures of some lady. It didn't end well.

nothing ever ends well here

damn right.

now now, remember the trigger discipline.

I like to live dangerously

Temple of Shet Hierarchy and CoS presents:

F.E.C.E.S.

- First Elect Congress Emergency Symposium -

- Debunking the Myth of Latter Day Satanism-

* XEPER* +
BLACK FLAME
+ *XEPER*

Ex Shetian High Priest and present day Ipsissimus Dr. Edward Muenster spoke on the worldview implications of Latter Day Satanism, noting that many Psychedelic Drug users apply Latter Day Satanism to every walk of life. He then cited the essay "The Joy of Anal Necro-Rape Part I - IV", which portrayed Anal Necro-Rape as an evolutionary adaptation strategy rather than a pathology. Ipsissimus Muenster found this example extremely helpful in spelling out the logical consequences of Latter Day Satanism. The key battleground is education, which in the hands of Latter Day Satanists is no longer a search for "Ultimate Truth". Instead, ideas are now merely problem-solving tools bringing on a quick-fix of psychedelic gnosis and sexual ecstasy.

"Anyone seeking sexual ecstasy or chemognosis in our system had better look elsewhere" Ipsissimus Muenster stated. Those exact sentiments were echoed by Church of Satan officials who were overheard while hanging upside down in a nearby closet."