Ween

Best Ween album, i love how SMUG it is

woah i never noticed that b4

what, i dont see anything

Blue Balloon is pure smug, Gener is having a herion fueled laff at how silly the song is and is smug in knowing he can still do it

>La Cuckaracha
what did they mean by this?

top 3 ween go

>la cucaracha
>white pepper
>12 golden country greats

I've never been a big mollusk or c&c fan

and cucaracha is definitely their smuggest record

This is sadder than Quebec.

Deaner has a song about being cucked called "Tammy" on his new album, its a topic close to his heart

-puts on a mexican kermit the frog voice-

FLOOOOOATEEEEENG
LIKE A GHOSTMAN

dude that's my exact top 3 too. twinsies

what album

>people who delete Sweetheart in the Summer or Object

explain urself

The Deaner Album

Hey can you guys post some good pictures of dogs

that deaner album...

Anyone remember that time when people got super butthurt over this album? I'm glad they've come to accept it as a masterpiece.

is this ween's smuggest album? the fucking vocals

I'd say it's between this and GodWeenSatan

Pod is kinda /smug/

big jim pt.2

White pepper is underrated.
I like most of La Cucaracha but I fucking hate spirit walker. How can anyone defend that piece of shit?

Overrated. enough said.

>Classic
Your Party
Object

>Good
Woman and Man
Lullaby
Spirit Walker

>Have their positives, but are also grating in a way
Friends
Shamemaker
Learnin to Live
My Own Bare Hands

>Aight
Sweetheart in the Summer

>Shit
Blue Balloon
The Fruit Man

And Fiesta is fine for an intro

HAHA NO

you seem pretty sure

Universally recognized as worst Ween album

- "Fiesta" - Herb Alpert's Tijuana Brass collaborate with The Sonics on a '70s game show theme!

- "My Own Bare Hands" - Stupid crunchy-guitared GodWeenSatan throwback with lyrics like "She's gonna be my cock professor/Studying my dick"!

- "Shamemaker" - Gene brings one of his funniest voices ever to this catchy parody of 'radio punk'

- "Lullabye" - A very pretty piano ballad, and proof that they haven't completely lost their popular songwriting skills!

- "Your Party" - A sickeningly atmospheric and sleazy adult contemporary/smooth jazz piece about what is clearly (though it is never actually defined as) a swingers' wife-swapping party. David Sanborn guests on seXXXophone!

- "Woman And Man" - An ERIC BURDON parody? Maybe I'm wrong here, but this 13-minute hippy psych bongo pretentious flute noddly guitar jazz Latin soul rock jam sure sounds like the poorly-stated social politics of The New Animals' "Man -- Woman" mixed with the sprawling-to-a-MAJOR-fault musical vision of The Black Man's Burdon (his second album with War, featuring such hits as "Nights In White Satin, Part I," "Nights In White Satin, Part II," the 10-minute "Sun/Moon," and the 13-minute "Paint It Black Medley"). At any rate, it's certainly the hardest rocker on here, it has a killer guitar solo, and it ends with a full minute of Vietnam gunfire! Now if only this song would become a huge hit so we could convince Ween that ROCK parodies are the wave of the future....

bump

>bumping a thread like this

this album is underrated and white pepper is overrated

What do you mean "like this"? Its a great thread.

white pepper

What about it?

it is

ON MY DICK YOU SHOULD SIT

WHEN I FEEL AFRAAAAYD
I GET SO SMUUUUG

>Sup Forums Choice
12 Country Greats

>Reddit Choica
Quebec

>DUDE BROWN LMAO choice
GodWeenSatan
The Pod
Pure Guava

>Objective Choice
The Mollusk
Chocolate & Cheese
White Peper

>Smug Choice
La Cucaracha

May 4th, 2017
Yeah, she's a sweetheart here in the Summer
Walking down the boardwalk with my girl and baby I feel fine
It's a dream
She's a sweetheart in the summer, yeah and I hope it never ends
But one day I will go, like others before me but I still hope I got a little left in my story
Like the story, written by John Connoley called The Burning Soul
It's about a private detective who goes out of control
Which reminds me, of a series me and Carolina are watching
It's on Xfinity OnDemand, I can't recall the title as to be honest we spent most of the series talking
With one another, and yeah that's fine, separated from her on the road for so long but she's always on my mind
And I lay down, and see my big belly, man all that rich southern food sure has gotten me heavy (BUTCH)
But that's ok, Caroline said it's cute and fuck it if it's cute then that's fine
Yeah, she'a a sweetheart in the summer and baby I hope this suuuumer never ends

White Pepper is not underrated. One person says its bad and 50 people will reply and defend it.

Oh wait haha i misread and thought you said WP was underrated. My b user

People shit on White Pepper all the time, people say it's when Ween tried to sell out, when they got less interesting, and "yeah it's fine but not classic"

Many such posts! Very sad.

>people say it's when Ween tried to sell out, when they got less interesting, and "yeah it's fine but not classic"
but this is true though.

No it's NOT, fuck off you common bitch!

Flutes of Chi is literally one of the greatest Ween songs of ALL Time

Exactly Where I'm At? CLASSIC