Lost forever

Lost forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAXDRt3nvyE
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-economy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don't get it..

Dancing on its grave.

That image of the 1950s was a lie. The idea of a magical, well dressed family with a mom and dad and a son and daughter was a fabrication of advertisers trying to sell shit to people.

In reality, the Husband would be molesting his secretary, the wife would be having it away with the Milkman due to sheer lack of sex, the Daughter would be told she "wasn't allowed to study STEM subjects" because "women belonged in the home" and the son would most likely be killed in Nam when he hits 22.

It never really existed and frankly more families are closer to that ideal than ever before. Don't let pop culture brainwash you so easily.

>thread

Lol you're projecting just as much as the guy who painted that picture.

this

Proof that the newfags have taken over and Sup Forums is dead.
Forever summer. Please, kill yourself.

>never really existed
>denial

Take some daily feels dose...
youtube.com/watch?v=UAXDRt3nvyE

Only newfags would say that.

I've been on this shitty board since Milhouse was a meme. I remember Waha, I remember Clambake. You, you failure of an "Oldfag" knows nothing of the old Sup Forums. The Sup Forums that instead of demanding that niggers should be shot, would instead laugh at 9/11. The Sup Forums that would get lulz from pissing off faggots like you.

You're nothing. Get of my Sup Forums you degenerate.

A posed photograph.

You do know that photographs can be posed, right? They're dressed in their sunday best with a profession photographer for their family portrait.

God fucking damn it you incesteous failure.

Please these pictures didn't depict reality any more than Facebook does today

Exactly. Remember when people used to dress up nice for church on Sunday and get family photos together?

Now it is selfies and selfishness and blacked.com

Lost forever.

milhouse was never and will never be a meme newfaggot

Best of times. People were so lucky to be alive back then.

No Milhouse definitely WAS a meme at one point retard, people got sick of seeing him and newfags started saying he wasn't a meme to sound cool.
>been on Sup Forums since 1998

Edgy

Except, you know, not everyone is a massive peice of shit

Congrats. Your the biggest nerd in the thread.

Hey an action photo of a dad abdonning his family yeah 50s culture!

It's you're

I don't see a problem

Too many Leave it Beaver reruns for you.

Implying Daddy isn't porking Daughter every time Mommy goes out with "friends"

>abdonning

Not even remotely close, you fucking retard.

Yeah, dude! Having to walk on Polio-shriveled legs to a library to look up who starred in "Marty" was fuckin' tits.

Once you start correcting spelling and grammar you've lost the argument

No, he's just packing Wiley's things for her trip to the hospital to get all the opinions and sass electrically burned from her cerebrum.

I get it, they're all white in a beautifully white society that hadn't exported all its jobs to poor countries. When common folk could afford nice houses and not be drowning in debt and having their farmlands sold to foreign investors.

Thank the Jews for ending this lifestyle. The entire Western hemisphere is owned and operated by anti-nationalists.

there is no argument, faggot. I was pointing out your literal retardation.

Once you start making up rules about the implications of correcting spelling (no one mentioned grammar), you've lost the argument.

It was a great time but not for the fake-ass retarded autistic reasons OP means

>>union membership at all-time high
>>rapid expansion of public education
>>New Deal still mostly intact
>>upper tax bracket forks over many times what it does today.

But, I'm sure OP voted Trump and thinks niggers and bitches are the only reason his micropenis isn't getting constantly sucked by a 12 yo tranny.

You only pointed out my retardation because you lost the argument.

these pictures are suggesting communism and i'll tell you why:

the level of strict conformity illustrated in these pictures suggests a place where choice isn't an option and neither is an open market for diverse interest is apparent.
The smiles on their face also suggests fascism in that sense as well,

see also Blue Velvet.

slowclap/10

I'm abdonning this thread. Enjoy your "win".

Run away like a bitchmade nigga

you cannot lose, what never was, user friend.

>literally you

kys

Not a lie: What you earned in a week would pay your rent or mortgage for a month.

Made me reply and rustle my jimmies over an anonymous person talking about over a decade old meme/10.

>Remember when people used to dress up nice for church on Sunday and.. and.. deeerp
no, and neither do you and neither does anyone really, because that too, was a lie and a fantasy.

you, are the only one lost forever.

She smiles so he won't beat her again

woke af

Boy you didn't even post the original thing he responded to

now this shit, is true.

.. how come it ain't so no more, you ask?

Sorry, I can't hear you over Reagan laughing from his grave.

The Jews are responsible for the end of this lifestyle.

Yes I did Faggot

It's still true for me

>since Milhouse was a meme
bruh

And the same cucks who wax nostalgic for the 50s are also the ones who vote Republican and gargle Trump's jizz and felch Reagan's dead retarded asshole.

Are you mad that you didn't get to be the cabin boy in Hitler's bunker?

>degenerate
Sup Forumsfart detected, you have to go back.

Liberal arts major detected

How's it feel to be a kike?

>longing for old Sup Forums
>calling others "degenerate"

infinite cringe

I'm not I just have a decent degree

>being this asleep

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-economy/

Kind sir. I was a liberal arts major and now make 120k at 33.

Enjoy shoveling shit, pleb.

First of all, no you don't. Second of all,

Almost half what I make congrats

At least people had an idea to strive for, what do we have nowadays?
The least we can hope is that our daughters don't bring home a fucking arab.

If there were as many blue collar options available today as there used to be, maybe we wouldn't have so many snowflakes thinking they have to go through college to make it these days?

Or maybe retail/customer service needs to become the new well paying, middle class option? I think America deserves it considering what we sacrificed in manufacturing to globalization. A select few are reaping the profits so how about kicking down some for the little guy?

People always romanticize the past. You are absolutely correct. We just didn't have smartphones people could use to capture all the fucked up shit going on.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>teh jooz

wall street fat cats loves idiots like you.

Maybe you should have paid attention in math class

I love you.

>I think America deserves it
In all of human history, no one has ever gotten anything just because they deserve it.

>I won the argument even though I'm a retard

true shit user.

>m-m-m-muh joooooooooooz
I'm falling asleep listening to your fucking broken record, Captain Tinfoil.

Yes, people pose for photographs.
In other news, the earth orbits the sun.

You are one dumb motherfucker, aren't you?

>Reagan and Thatcher were kikes
oh wow, who whudda thunk.

Do you want a pay to play job market where everyone needs to be a stem grad? Do you think that's the recipe for a healthy economy?

Well we lost manufacturing and are losing the middle class so a select few could make a quick buck. All of America needs to start benefiting from the current record productivity and globalism. What happens when we get to a point where the amount of displaced workers means no customers to buy the shit we're making so cheaply? Are you ready for that crash?

you're right, the rich don't deserve their wealth.

Nuclear family

Love that Reply. "Mad Men" is a mild reflection of what you are stating correctly.

haha this

So what was the lie?

I love that Reply. "Mad Men" is a mild reflection of what you are stating correctly.

You're talking about this: