Before making racist comments...

Before making racist comments, have you ever imagined yourself in the place of the person you're making racist comment against? What if you were born in the race you hate?

well its a good thing i wasnt because if i was id kill myself.

I have, and the only thing I imagine them saying is, "Ooga Booga Shieeeeee goo' boi". And, i'd kill myself.

I've been called many names and I call many names; don't dish it if you can't take it.

You know what? I was just expecting someone to say this. You racist people never surprise me.

But I was born into the race I hate the most.

Haha as if you have nerves to kill yourself. Cowards like you.

Get a life OP. Dont say you've already got one cos obviously you don't. Ppl are FREE to think what they want, its not up to you to either agree or to try understand why. Focus on your own shit.

You are pathetic if you hate yourself.

No lifer hanging on Sup Forums is telling me to get life.

Pffft yawn.

Have you ever imagined yourself in the place of the person who doesn't give a shit?

With my lack of abstract thinking and planning for the future, I would probably fall into the culture, do crime and probably go to prison. My lack of intelligence and will power would keep me from having the life that I have now.
I can't say that I am successful or anything, but I am not a nigger so thats pretty good in its own right.
To answer the first question, I did not have to imagine being on the butt end of racist comments because it was my reality in school. I live in a high nigger area so obviously I've dealt with it personally.

The people who get offended by the "words" give the racists power. dont give racists or any other asshole that power over you. Simple as that. I know it's hard for all the little snowflakes who have been told the racists are keeping them down somehow but why do you really care what some shit for brains says?

> have you ever imagined yourself in the place of the person you're making racist comment against?
>What if you were born in the race you hate?
Yes i do and i would be happy for all the pointers from more successful races not to mention all that affirmative action

You accept that you have low intelligence than other races?

If I was born a nigger I'd kill myself.

I dont hate blacks because of the color of their skin.
I hate them because they are stupid violent monkeys.

Did someone say racism?

Nigger

I'd hate myself. Glad not a dirty nigger, heeb and pajeet

No I am not negro. Nor Caucasian.

Do niggers put themselves in the shoes of their victims?

Crime statistics say.... no! Congratulations OP. You're a full blown faggot!

No cause I'm not a nigger.

What's your definition of racism? Because the context of a word which can be defined a million different ways is somewhat important in this moronic hivemind world where packrats try to be "socially just" where they have absolutely zero obligation to.

Same thing can be said about white or any other race. Are you implying that every criminal of other race puts himself first in the shoes of victim and then kills him?

ewwwww I am a nigger now

Degenerate nigger loving cocks

Racist people are anti-social degenerates :)

Hey, I'm Jewish and I want to gas myself everyday.

I'd kill myself because I'd be worthless as a nigger

I believe is racism is when you consider a person of other race inferior to yourself only because they were born in that race.

>What if you were born in the race you hate?

Then I'd hate another race, DUHHH! Use you're brain.

Who gives a fuck anymore, make racism normal again.It will never go away.

>OP is a mudslime-loving goyim fag

Kill yourself racist world can do better without you.

die

you are a faggot. Racism is cool cause it's will enhance the survival of the fittest.

You can't even spell illiterate retard.

>degenerates

Racism is just the fear of getting cucked.
And realizing that you are lazy and dont embrace life with open arms and passion. So you act like your better than someone else, although your a piece of shit

Niggers are violent, stupid subhumans. They should all be returned to Africa where they can run wild and free on the savannah.

Agreed. Good thing we got the Pres in the big house

shut up nigger

Survival of the fittest does not apply to the modern world anymore you mong, ofcourse it does with illness etc, but not by racism lol

humans of every race are fit enough to survive. And blacks were surviving thousands of years even before whites were born.

It's almost as if "anti racists" always think they are better than everyone else.Face it, you don't want to be called a racist, you don't give a fuck about minority's.

I'll have you know I have many friends. We all get together 3 times a week and discuss how much we fucking hate white people. Our prof even sometimes comes in and helps us "deconstruct" whiteness. I also beat up a fucking cracker one time, it was great.

This

>Still believes in out of Africa

Lmao

>race is only skin deep

Yeah I would think the same, have the same hopes,dreams and values. If I was born a completely different person.

Really makes me think.

Yes, absolutely. You can't truly have an opinion on another person's life unless you 100% try to empathize and understand it. With that being said, I'm also critical of my own culture and society in an effort to make it better for everyone.

I'm just way more critical of niggers and sandniggers because their cultures are destructive and violent - and the WORST part of it is that everyone else is so apologetic for it, in fact more than accepting, actively supporting ACTUAL violent rape cultures.

So yeah, I get called racist because I DON'T like violent rape cultures. That's it in a nutshell.

No, racism is the natural tendency for different races to kill each other when they come into contact with one another. This was the way of the world for thousands of years.

May be whites should return to europe where they used to kill themselves in many wars?

>racism only exists in words

Nigger are you retarded?

That doesn't mean that you aren't

To be fair, all people are trash. I'm white, but why the fuck would I want to be white or black or yellow or green or pink. WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER, in the end we are all trying to convince our selves that this life has meaning. When in the end the entire universe does not give a single fuck.

Coming back to racism --> why bother to be racist lol

Would making 'racist' comments against the other race.
Black racism is real.

Was just talking to a sand nigger who put talk down to another sand nigger...

Twisting words to the answer of your own bait question. 0/10 bait, not even trying

Your thinking, hopes and dreams depend on your parents/upbringing. Not on the race which you were born in.

it's so nice to be white, i love it

Your parents and your upbringing aren't influenced by your race user? Glad we got that settled. I mean, there's no point in even having this discussion if that was the case.

Did you just assume that I make racist comments on a regular basis?
I take offense to that.

But we surely are not the primitive beings we used to be thousands of years ago. These tribal habits of hating other race need to drop.

You realise this is not true at all right. It's the natural tendency to doubt everything thats "different". Its 2017 now, you would only have these tendencies if you do not go out and talk to different people from all different cultures, but just watch from the side-line call names

Idk, racism isnt funny. I like Sup Forums but the gorey shit and racist remarks are just ew. Thats why i hardley go on /b, but finally spotted a good thread i guess

I agree. Everyone's life is equally pointless. Why it matters your skin is some shades brighter or darker? You're going to die anyway.

Being racist at this very moment is just because people are short-sighted and dont want to commit to living

>implying skinheads are real nazis
Gas yourself

Just like when they beat the shit out of blacks and hang them. If they do that to you, don't die because you're just giving them power

SHIEEEEEEEET BOI
*smacks lips*
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK HUH
fuck off faggot

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER GINGER

Nice try nihilistic faggot this thread is about racial beliefs not religion

My parents and upbringing is influenced by the environment I live in. Not the color of my skin or my ethnicity. If was raised in good neighborhood, I'll probably turn out to be good. If I was raised in bad neighborhood, i may become criminal. It doesn't depend on my race.

Thats exactly why niggers should be hanged

if I was born black I'd just BBC white girls and make white people mad as fuck about it.

>nihilism is a religion

Lol did you read religion anywhere in that post? Check ur weak eyes. I said shades of skin not religion faggot.

nigger

Racism mostly comes down to culture. In the vast majority of cases where someone is claimed to have been racist, it's not the actual color of their skin that they hate.

Actual racists - someone who hates someone solely because of their race, or someone who believes their race is superior to all others - is rare and retarded and extremist (and, btw, most of those actual racists are blacks and *while not technically racism, muslims*). It has been this way for thousands of years in fact. Muslims started the slave trade, blacks profitted off of it the most, those people are STILL operating the slave trade to this very day. There are more slaves in the world today than at the height of *white owned* slavery.

Don't give me that racism=power+privilege bullshit. If you need to change the definition of words to suit your agenda and influence people, then your philosophy is shit to begin with.

Then I would hate the other colors, just like all the colors do

Not only us nigger masterrace are racist

When it's based on the reality it's not racism. They are simply inferior. Aren't most violent crimes commited by niggers? Isn't their QI lower? Aren't they the most uneducated? This is not racism.

Aren't chinese fucking animals? They eat dogs, they can't make an escalator without someone dying in it and they eat fucking female fetus.

Indians? Don't they shit in the streets? They aren't incapable of controlling their population? Gangrape? Bath in the same river people throw corpses?

Don't sandniggers treat women like shit? Aren't they towards other religions? Aren't they violent? Don't they rise the criminality in the countries they are refugees at?

These are all truth, not racism. We hate them because of the shit they do. This shi IS true, not racism. They are inferior.

All racists are small dick dummies FACT

This.

If he were born black yes.

Ok sherlock, then what is race? You have so far claimed it's not culture, it's not passed down from your family, it's not taught by your upbringing. Leftist science claims it doesn't exist at all (even while they continue to measure it lol).

So, according to you and pretty much only you, what is race? Just skin color? That's it?

Muslim is not race it's religion. Anyone white black brown can be muslim.

If I just hate people in general, does that make me a "human recist"??
Cuz I'm totally okay with that.

There were black kids in my Jr High. I experienced plenty of racism, thanks.

>Seeing this on Sup Forums
What the fuck?
When did this place become Reddit lite?

> *while not technically racism, muslims*

Nigger can you even read? Also, way to not even refute a single point but get stuck on a technicality that you damn well fully understood to begin with.

>"human recist"
kek.

Then I wouldn't be racist as I'd see things from a different (thus incorrect) angle.

This. One million times this.