I just got a gaming PC and I need to get good games...

I just got a gaming PC and I need to get good games. I don't have friends who have PC so I just wanna get good story based games. You guys have any suggestions?

>trip and I'll gift you the suggestion you gimme so long as its less than $20

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/286690
store.steampowered.com/app/292120
steamcommunity.com/id/test404/
store.steampowered.com/app/250320/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010191150
steamcommunity.com/id/darthfan94
steamcommunity.com/id/tecoloto/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Game.

Tomb Raider 2013

It's on sale on GreenManGaming for cheap. So is the sequel.

[email protected]

le epic maymay xdddddddd

Say specs fag

Runescape.

If you're into fantasy or rpgs, I had a ton of fun with the Witcher 3. Beautiful and deep world, emotional story (especially if you've followed through the previous titles) and a ton of really cool shit to do

Definitely get S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of pripyat. The mods are incredible and its a classic. Also you should use a site called G2A. You can get a lot of cheap ass games from that shit

other recomendation: store.steampowered.com/app/286690

he can also get scammed there, not a good advice.

>GTX 1050 graphics chipset with 4 gigabytes of memory
>16 GB of DDR4-RAM,
>2,81 GHz Intel Core i7-7700HQ processor >1TB 7200RPM HDD

Someone asked for specs. I don't know computers and shit, so I copied and pasted from a review

FTL is a pretty damn good game. Its a rogue-like thing that'll probably shit on you the first few times, but its great.

another for bioshock series.

lmao you switched around your last three digits that's pretty cool

This but iam not sure about story

Buy Divinity Original Sin and play its Enhanced Edition. I'm having a blast and there's a second game coming out this year. Money well spent.

cs:GO, and id like skyrim [email protected]

and RPG type shit is my jam right now. I finished up Undertale today and I really wanna find something similar to the experience that Undertale gives you but I don't think there's any games quite like it

heh, didn't even notice. only saw that i missed trips...

You want LISA. I already have it though, so better for you.

damn, missed that get apparently. I bought LISA not even an hour ago...I'm sure I'll like it later, it's my type of game, I just cant get into it at the moment

If you want a survival game that also has story, try "The Forest".

It's great, but incredibly depressing. It's not something you play to get jolly.

Still want to give me a game under 20$ for the trips and suggestion OP?

Haha sure man, rules is rules. just don't be a dipshit and ask for something more than $20 cause I'm just gonna tell ya to piss off.

How is undertale? I've actively avoided it because my daughters most autistic friends fawn over it like it was made of fucking diamonds. Heard good things, hate the crowd.

Lost Saga if you enjoy cartoonish 3d fighting games with personal progression

I personally LOVED it, but I'm a pretty mushy guy. If you are into games that can be silly and require emotional investment, it's the PERFECT game for you. It can be serious and dark, especially if you play it the way it isn't supposed to be played (killing everyone), but it's a pretty light hearted game for the most part

Hollow Knight

Would something from outside Steam be ok?
I'd love to get Rise of the Tomb Raider. Here it's 19.99 on greenmangaming

If you only want to do steam store, i'll settle for store.steampowered.com/app/292120

What's your ID fam?

I'd had recommended Hollow Knight if OP didn't make the requirement of story based. It's an amazing metroidvania, but the story is just something to tie the gameplay once in a while.

id/test404

World of Warcraft maybe?
I've only played on private servers bcus money so i cant give any good reviews of retail
+ u can make a lot of cringy, dead memes-using friends from there

Played undertale before people started making shitty music videos of em.

One of the best indie RPG game out there. Would highly recommend.

If you want something like Grimrock, try "The Keep".

It's obviously not story driven but no game has entertained me in the ways rocket league does, consistently engrossing.

Explain pls, just got high after long day of work

sorry, my bad. send me your steam email

While waiting for op to send me a friend request I'll drop a few more story based suggestions.

Bioshock series; Witcher series, The Stanley Parable, Spec Ops:the Line.

Send an invite here steamcommunity.com/id/test404/

OP is still waiting fam, I'll be lurking. Just need your steam email

Sure my steam email is [email protected]

OP delivers! Thanks! :3

Shit to play single player.

Try The Wolf Among Us. One of the better story game in years. I would recommend anyone since it is one of my favorite game.

store.steampowered.com/app/250320/

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010191150

I think one of the better options out there would be EA's Origin Access for $29.99 USD annually. You get full access to a large list of games such as;

-Mass Effect 1,2,3
-Battlefield 3,4,Hardline
-Dragon Age 1,2,Inquisition
-Crysis 1,2,3
-Mirror's Edge (2016 reboot)
-Star Wars Battlefront
-Titan Fall
-Dead Space 1,2,3
-Many more + more to be added since the service is fairly new.

Just one of those games would most likely cost more than the service does for a year or two.

>Get Dark Souls
>Read all the item descriptions
>Always unhollow
>Enjoy the greatest game ever made

Wait, it's 30 buckaroos per year? I thought it was per month!

Yesssss Play all the Mass Effects!!!!!

It's older, but I have really been enjoying Risen. It's pretty cheap on Steam and the combat is tough enough to keep you on your toes.

Already there on the Xbox haha ME is the shit.

Not really a story based game, but here's some keys for my game maybe you'll have some fun with it

QINVC-JP68R-6W68Q
QJ2IR-65WKL-J6MTX
QJI5P-FNHA0-MV2HC
QJJMC-BB2WB-YVBBK
QJM8Y-QJJLH-2LFH6

Life is Strange is really good story game. Steamid is steamcommunity.com/id/darthfan94

Tfw when 991

Grim fandango is the shit

>polyball

neat

thanks buddy

Witcher series pretty cheap on G2A first 2 games.

Nier Automata
steamcommunity.com/id/tecoloto/

lulz
1050 low tier graphics with a high tier cpu. Should've been the other way around user

Doom 2016 has a good story too

the new wolfenstein games

Try Dishonored

Try gone home

I say you play minesweeper on that piece of crap that someone tricked you into buying.

You're welcome.

P.S: No need for gift. Already have minesweeper.

Try The Cat Lady

Throw your worthless gaming PC out the window and go outside and kick a fucking can or something.

I hope you don't believe that.
GPUs are the part that you upgrade more often, at least every 2 years or so. CPUs can last you over 5 years.

here's a free beta key for
"Expeditions Viking"

Only will work throughout March.

ZNZMR-HXHJP-9WN7I