Hi Sup Forums I have a crush on a boy and i need advice :(

hi Sup Forums I have a crush on a boy and i need advice :(
I'm on a year abroad in spain and I'm really shy and not cute at all but it's my goal to at least bang someone here, and any advice would be appreciated !

(Also, tits upfront before anyone asks)

Other urls found in this thread:

fickenvz.net/254430
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Timestamp with Tits or gtfo

Gosh, just go to a club drink something, dance a bit, and smile to every guy.

Problem solved.

I'm at the bus station rn not an option:(

I try that and I swear nobody pays me any attention minus the 40 year old drunks who smell like urinals :/

This. Subtly rubbing your tits in their head will certainly help

Then back to facebook you go

Lets see face so we can determine if attractiveness is really the reason.

For non-obese girls, 9/10 of the time it isn't. It's that they're insane and weird. Most guys will fuck any girl who isn't a landwhale. And you are clearly not a landwhale.

Also, very very nice tits. So far 9/10 would bang.

Well.. perhaps you should post your face. So I can tell if it is you or the guys.

I don't have Facebook :(

you're gonna need to show face so we can know what we're working with
so what I'm tryna say is
bus stop or gtfo

And it should be mentioned, 9/10 of those 1/10 who aren't "cute" enough just need a different hairdo or makeup. This shit ain't rocket science, but it's really hard to objectively judge your own appearance.

Nice tits babe, do you like my cock?

What the fuck is wrong with your dick

Where in spain are you exactly?

>my goal to at least bang someone here
Stop being a whore, you're killing western civilisation.

Tits and face with timestamp for advice. Face isn't necessary but will definitely help

I only have this picture from a wedding the other day, can't see hair but it's the unfortunate result of an overgrown pixie cut. I'd say I'm about a 4/10 on a good day, but significantly uglier than all of my friends. I also wear glasses and have septum piercing but not shown in photo :p

Pueblo in León province

hey, you are cute. I would fuck you

how tf do you subtly rub tits on someone's head

why not dress like a normal person?

>overgrown pixie cut
>I also wear glasses
>septum piercing
ah
you know how poisonous animals have bright colours to warn people?
this is that

you're not actually bad looking
it's just that the way you present yourself makes people think they're dealing with a raging feminazi
I recommend altering your hairstyle and make-up style
to something more commercially feminine

If that's really you and your tits just visit a club or bar and flirt and drink a little with a guy and he'll poke you. Its really not that difficult for a non-fat chick to get laid

You're selling yourself short. You're at least a 5.

Spain is big as fuck. Location?

>>facial symmetry, check
>>cute nose, check
>>appropriate cheeks & dimples, check
>>not aged or haggard looking, check
>>nice long neck, check

Uhhhh. You're easily at the very very least a 6/10, more likely a 7/10.

Grow the hair out, with bangs for that big ol' forehead and you'd be a hottie.

I'm wondering if you just allow yourself to look like a train wreck when not at weddings or are insane/mean/rude/obnoxious. I highly doubt this has much to do w/ your innate appearance.

But, I dunno. You seem cool, you even gave tits without having to be asked.

What do you usually wear? How are you interacting w/ boys? Any weird shit we should know about?

Frankly, barring that, I'm stumped.

Wanna come to Akron and be my lady?

fickenvz.net/254430 pls

Wait, are you super tall?

Glasses are prescribed, piercing is actually one of the only things guys seem to like about my face and hair is a shitshow but I can't do anything about it bc it's growing out :( but thank you ahh , I did consider that I may come off looking like a dyke or an sjw but at this point I can't rly do anything about the hair or glasses so I try to at least make up for it with bustiers and yoga pants but :/

Timestamp your hand or a piece of paper

It was a traditional Spanish wedding, that's the regional outfit we had to wear. I dress generally normal, lots of Star Wars hoodies tho bc unfortunately that's all I own bc I'm quite autistic when it comes to shopping

Just tell him you wanna fuck

Don't dress like a slut, it wont help you. Just dress nicely when out. Would love to see a full body picture with your casual look

5'3" ish? Never wear heels so never above 5'5"... average height I think?

Ehh thats a shit picture but if you say you look "homely" thats not really that big a deal i've been with many a girl that had a homely face but a rockin body.. the face isnt everything...

I'll fuck you

>being this desperate

I'm sorry

What happened to it?

You're cute. Show your panties.

Well, im from spain and I wanna bang you

I'm cringing so hard right now. Stfu

Aww !! You're really sweet thank you !! Bangs are def a good idea, I'm just scared of cutting my hair any shorter than it is but :/ that probably would help hah

But I usually wear pretty regular stuff, hoodies when it's cold and bustiers when it's warm.... unfortunately I started out the year wearing my high school style of stupid vidya or comic tshirts which prolly gave the impression that Im a socially retarded nerd, but I've been working to correct that and I dress p normal now ? A bit slutty but..

As for personality I'm extremely shy, I rarely talk in groups or to strangers unless I'm wasted or on molly and then I get p annoying :/ besides being awkward and quiet as fuck I'm generally nice and don't share weird anecdotes so eh

You are my kinda girl. Agree with others who say the short hair/piercing/glasses combo probably give people the wrong impression about you.

If you reverse image search this, you get gore images of children.

He may be sweet but if you go to Akron you'll be waking up to a bowl of eggs

Protip, no one will bang a girl who look like a slut. So, don't dress like that.

>nice long neck
>that big ol' forehead
>Wanna come to Akron and be my lady?
>my lady

user, do a better job of holding onto that spaghetti
The cringe is strong with this one

Post tits with timestamp and face you fucking idiot

>Gosh
>Gosh
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gosh

Heck :( dressing slutty is my only appeal to guys at this point but I'll keep that in mind, it barely works anyway .. pic is what I normally wear since it's been chilly, will reply w what Im starting to wear w spring- aka slutty shit ?

Not sure about Spain but vidya stuff is guaranteed to get you laid in the US. The bad news is it will only be by incredibly emotionally stunted weeaboos.

checkd, also kekd

You don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat these eggs

>Akron
Hahahahahaha.

Not in a bad way, but as in you're an adult: you're a little too old for slutty to still register as cute. Go more for "glamor" or "classic style" to use two trite terms.

You have a very nice body and you should show it but not in an immature way.

My dumb ass deleted the pic before posting whoops

That's my secret, I'm actually a slaughtered child. Shhhhh don't tell anyone

Yeah, you should have no problem getting men to want to fuck you

Yeah. Dress better. And more flatteringly. Yoga pants are not good on anything other than 12-15yo legs and ass

holy fuck do not reverse image search this picture nope

yea idk what the problem is, you look pretty attractive
that would get you laid in my book

Go ahead and post.

Trust me. Its for the most guys a turn off.

Looks kinda cute, I think your hair is the problem tbh.

You look like a dude

I would drink your hot urine right from the tap.

Definitely not true for Spain :/ at least where I am if ur wearing any sort of video game or sci-fi apparel, you might as well be wearing a helmet

jesus h christ

Show vagoo. If it's weird, that'll pretty much guarantee no sex.

Good for Spain. That's as it should be.

Post ass? Looks like it has potential

Am i the only one tha thinks this is bait anf she only wants some attention?

B is starting to look like reddit thanks to these faggots and beaners, makes me sick

yeah you probably are considering Sup Forums is the worst place to get attention and op isn't retarded

There are plenty of towns (pueblos) in León xd (spanish here, barcelona baby )

Virgin detected
Or maybe you base it on facts, how many of your friends have said they stopped a ONS because the vagina looked weird?

Your body and face are cute but you dress like you smell of crotch rot.

Do you have a penis? I hope you have a penis.

You might not be a virgin, but not everyone is desperate enough to put their dick into a flesh disaster

Sundress and sandals. Try it.

Tits or GTFO, Timestamp or it doesn't count.

Nice trips-
Also, this.

Oh crap, I saw this pic on the other thread. They say not to reverse image this!!!

pues vivo acerca de Astorga? No quiero decir mi ubicación pero estoy en Astorga más o menos :o

What the fuck is this

OP dead?

Noo haha I don't :( and traps aren't big here anyway :/

You fucking idiots are being trolled by a neckbeard. TIMESTAMP, RETARDS!

Prove it.

dubs says traps aren't big here proof enuff

OP alive but w shitty connection sorry

Well that's okay. Regardless, you're kinda hot. I dunno, I'm into it.

raça superior

time stamp or gtfo

How old are you?

Sundress and sandals does not say dtf. Sundress and sandals says "for a first date let's walk my Chihuahua/Pomeranian/Yorkie, then stop at a good truck and you'll walk me to my apartment and call it a day"

I'm from Spain, and i will have one night stand if you asked me.

Food truck*

Wtf shave.