What does Sup Forums think of BoJack Horseman...

What does Sup Forums think of BoJack Horseman? I just finished the third season and I feel the same way I felt at every other season: like my soul just got kicked in the balls.

Fuck off peasant

It's alright, I've watched all three seasons but don't get what you guys keep hyping up about it

It's not soul crushing depressive or anything

Fuck Todd, rejects the girl at the wedding, later admits he doesn't have feelings for her, then gets pissy at Bojack after SHE went after him.

Episode 11 of the first season fucked me up for weeks. Haven't seen any of the other seasons.

I thought it was too episodic.

The other two seasons were better, this one didn't have much of an arc...wasn't impressed.

Get Dat Fetus, Kill Dat Fetus was hilarious though

fucking faggot

I like the show overall. I felt the third season was weaker than the previous 2, especially near the end where I felt they couldn't figure out how to end it so just threw something together. Still a good season for a good show.

Pretty much how I feel about the show. I like it enough, but Sup Forums acts like it's the most depressing thing they've ever watched.

pls no bully

Ha ha I get it, OP posted a show that is enjoyed by another website!

Ha ha, us 4channers!

What's wrong with you user? Are you seriously telling me an episode of a tv show fucked you up for weeks?

grow up faggot

kill yourself

yes pls no bully

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

>Look at the little faggy Goblin Junior fuckboy! Is he gonna cry for his daddy's molesting memories again?

Jesus, Raimi.

You're fucking pathetic, seek help.

I liked the third season but everything felt predictable up until the end where bojack goes all don draper and disappears.

its getting predictable now and starting to lose that depressing impact.

What did you guys think of that underwater episode?

I feel the same. I'm more concerned about the true strenght of the 5 main characters arcs. They all felt weak in comparison with other seasons. So far in strenght and substance are:

1. Mr. Peanutbutter
2. Princess Carolyn
3. Bojack
4. Todd
9001. Diane

I liked the little artistic detailing changes. For example how the first episode used the aspirin falling in water scene or when todd starts walking through NY. It's starting to take a more "style over substance" path.

>being angry because he likens a specific show to a specific website, and despises people who visit said-website

Here's how it is, friendo. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum post-millennial newfag summercancer tourists" from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are fun. We are the NEW Sup Forums.

I thought it was really good. I like it when animated shows try to do a whole minimal/no dialogue episode and this one really worked out. Probably the best episode of the season.

i like the show

the dramma got old in season 3
its terribly repetitive, this show has no angle besides the shitty existencial drama

Todd's anger with Bojack is poorly written, he turned the girl down and her and Bojack had a consensual one night stand
If Bojack is as toxic as Todd claims that even such a short interaction as that ruins a person then why is Todd still around, it makes him look hypocritical and like a leech which lessens the impact of his speech

The stuff with Penny was poorly written, nothing happened between them, she was the one who attempted to initiate things between them, but it's all Bojacks fault because they want to force him as a terrible person
The much lauded underwater episode undermines the idea of him being absolutely horrible though

The Diane and Mr PB arc was somewhat better until the stupid loldrugz non solution

PCs entire arc was pointless since it changed nothing, at least with Bojack himself it's a 1 step forward 2 steps back situation so there is actually movement

Sarah Lynn dying was the most ham fisted forced thing all season though, it was the obvious clichéd choice to kill off a one note character while forcing in some flashbacks to make you feel attached
If they really wanted it to have an impact then they really should have had Sarah living a sober life until Bojack showed up, that would have properly underscored just how much of a toxic influence he's supposed to be while giving her death the gravitas it deserved

I'm sorry you think such hackneyed writing is the best thing ever, that just shows how terrible most TV is these days