Rate my tranny sidepiece from Richmond

Rate my tranny sidepiece from Richmond

Mentally Ill/10

Richmond CA?

Va

You'refuckingadudeandthatmakesyougay/10

You are a lucky trannyfucker

Nice, I'm from Chester. How'd you meet?

Grindr. But she is all clingy now and wants a relationship so we don't talk much. I have a few other trannies I see from D.C.

Fucking kek at the pile of clothes in the corner. Bet this bitch is a slob

She is, but her holes are always clean.

Same here with Grindr. Not too many white trans in the area-a few, a few latino, mostly black. There's one that's really close to me that goes by Blake that is hot AF. But seems pretty snobby.

They are head cases. The ugly ones are easy to get with but the pretty ones are hard. Unless you pay.

Yo link me the Kik I'm in Richmond. Va I assume?

Oh, no doubt. For all the internet white knights that try to say how great they are over genetic women, IRL they are neurotic fucking psychos. All the problems of women x10 with gay drama to boot.

But they fuck like demons, so there's that.

Yeah, he said RVA.

Lookks like everything tranny fucking, faggot, thas that lives in the bay area has aleady been inside him

Virginia and no she's not a whore. Let's see your cock and I'll
Share my kik

Yeah asked that then scrolled down, I might just have to get grinder, and find some traps

Or a guy

Shit, if she's not that's one of the few. But in their defense it's hard for them not to get pushed into sex work. If you're not passable I imagine it's 100x harder.

And for the record, I'm not against prostitution. Fucking regulate it, tax it, get them tested regularly and everyone uses protection.

What do you think a trap is?